Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Best guess is imagination vs "real" world?
I thought that at first too. But then the sex scene with Meera after the Interrogation mission and the one with Sarge after taking out the Shapeshifter were included. And those actually happen for real, not just in the MC's head. Also, there are two fantasy scenes with Lt. Kex and one with your Primary Love Interest that show up in the Spank Bank, and not the Gallery. Very odd, don't you think? :unsure:
I always assumed the Spank Bank were scenes you needed to unlock through a specific chain of choices, while the gallery was stuff that anyone could see regardless of what decisions they made previously.
anyone able to confirm/refute my theory?
I'm not so sure about that. Both Meera's and Sarge's after-mission sex scenes are avoidable and optional. In Meera's case, maybe it depends on previous choices. But both of their after-mission sex scenes are placed in the Gallery instead of the Spank Bank. I wonder why. :unsure:

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'm not so sure about that. Both Meera's and Sarge's after-mission sex scenes are avoidable and optional. In Meera's case, maybe it depends on previous choices. But both of their after-mission sex scenes are placed in the Gallery instead of the Spank Bank. I wonder why. :unsure:
Of course it could all be based half formed ideas that are partally implemented and we'll see images switching between Gallery and Spank Bank on different updates as the Dev gradually sorts them to the correct place.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 1214585

Overview:
You are a naive young farmhand from Ganymede, thrust into an exciting (and raunchy) galaxy when you're conscripted into SpaceCorps. Meet the training crew of the USS Mercury - a rag-tag of gorgeous aliens, sexy cyborgs and predatory milfs. Seduce your beautiful fellow cadets in an ongoing dating-sim to see just how close you can all get. Visit strange new worlds and new civilizations with very different moral codes.

Your path is open for you to choose. Help a self-aware AI find out what it feels like to be human; or find out just what connection the strict Drill Sergeant has to your past. Seduce your childhood sweetheart; or humiliate your school bully. Explore kinks you never even knew you had!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-10
Release Date: 2022-11-30
Developer: RanliLabz - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 2.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Other Content:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

v2.3.1 Halloween Special 1 "Werewolves vs Strippers" Early Release
Win:
- MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED *

Extras: Walkthrough - F95 Fan Sigs - Patreon Password

* The Compressed and Android versions are not made by the developer - use at your own risk!

View attachment 1214577 View attachment 1214578 View attachment 1214579 View attachment 1214580 View attachment 1214581 View attachment 1214582
I am curious on whether you'll get to get with his mother and Mrs Mulligan? That round ass needs attention!

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
just started playing this and I have the silver back trait. Says it won't show other males with anyone female you've met. Yet why is it showing 2 alien male npcs banging cathy thott in the service deck hallway with the doors you open when looking for the dog tags? She is in my virtual stable

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
just started playing this and I have the silver back trait. Says it won't show other males with anyone female you've met. Yet why is it showing 2 male npcs banging cathy thott in the service deck hallway with the doors you open when looking for the dog tags? She is in my virtual stable
Probably because Silverback means you're not interested in sharing aka no gangbangs, it doesn't mean you have exclusivity of all the women you shag

Edit: I had to lookup who Cathy Thott was, and as far as I know we haven't even spoken to her yet (other than the search we did), if you are having a hardtime dealing with randoms having sex I suspect this game will be a nightmare for you, this ship seems very much the free love kinda place.

Last edited:
Reactions: selberdreher

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Probably because Silverback means you're not interested in sharing aka no gangbangs, it doesn't mean you have exclusivity of all the women you shag
if you look at the desciption for silver back it says it WILL NOT show any other male with ANY female you have met, no scenes will be shown

Reactions: AlixWoe

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022

Edit: I had to lookup who Cathy Thott was, and as far as I know we haven't even spoken to her yet (other than the search we did), if you are having a hardtime dealing with randoms having sex I suspect this game will be a nightmare for you, this ship seems very much the free love kinda place.
but if you lock out what content you choose not to see, you won't see it correct? isn't that what the fetish choices are for?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you look at the desciption for silver back it says it WILL NOT show any other male with ANY female you have met, no scenes will be shown
Ok that description wasn't available to me, it's opposite "Playa, this activates scenes where you can share your partners with other males... Three isn't always a crowd" suggests the Dev might be having language issues, I think my original interpretation might be closer to the truth even if it was technically wrong compared to the official text.

cuck content enabled/disabled seems to be the one that should be important to you
PS I think even with Cuck disabled I think it will probably only apply to people you have formed a committed relationship with.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
but if you lock out what content you choose not to see, you won't see it correct? isn't that what the fetish choices are for?
I don't think that is how it works, your fetish choices dictate how the MC responds to certain scenes, whether he gets hard because of it, whether he gets extra options that play into those kinks.
My best guess anyway

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i got a bug when finishing to deal with shifter and have fun with Sarge....game ends but all my profress, king and trait are gone...skill is all empty , no skill branches appears anymore.

aftet end game and before. any tip?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i got a bug when finishing to deal with shifter and have fun with Sarge....game ends but all my profress, king and trait are gone...skill is all empty , no skill branches appears anymore.

aftet end game and before. any tip?
I think that's just the way it is, it's a WIP element

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i dont know where this halloween update is...i didn't find anything in this update...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes