Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I only play the gay route but I'm fairly certain the first time MC gets to fuck a girl's pussy is the very first scene with the nurse, so yeah I've definitely been blueballed pretty hard. That's why I'm kinda blindsided by the first time getting fucked in the ass by the random-ass shifter alien.
I didn't really count the nurse scene because that is before you get any choices in gender, not like anyone gets a choice in who does their physical.
(not to mention I think many people aiming for that outcome would miss it, I know it took several goes for me to get there).

Yeah it does seem to be a neglected path (you have my sympathies), at the beginning it felt like it would be a lot more balanced, what is the sense of the gay route, most of the glimpses I have had seemed strongly geared toward the MC taking submissive roles (with Cole being the only potential Dom route, though I guess Sam could be another).

Strictly speaking there are too many muscles for me to be really interested in the gay options, I don't mind the occasional Femboy/sissy/trap/trans (they really need to be more feminine than not), and when I play in that end of the spectrum I'm only interested in being da daddy, it's my cock getting sucked & their asses getting stretched, and this game doesn't seem to be even close to that kind of scene happening. Fingers crossed Coles Bimbofication is a future option.

Reactions: BUCCO

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Okay, I got the log.txt. I had to download the game again. (I moved it to the recycle bin that I unintentionally emptied sooner than I meant to.)
It mentions the bootstrap.py.
I looked everywhere to see if I could find it, but I came up empty handed.
Seriously, I looked in the rpa and the apk. I just couldn't find it.

(No, I did not mess with the apk.)

Also, I am using an Amazon Fire HD 10 Table (9th generation)
View attachment 2229786
I'm not sure what's going on there unless it's something peculiar to Amazon devices, dusted off and charged an ancient mipad tablet with Android 5.1 on it and besides being a little slow(expected) it ran without errors.

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Riddick going easy on him doesn't make much sense to me. Though I guess forcing his horse dick in the MC would probably have killed him.
I think Riddick only wanted a blowjob though. He could have gotten that ass if he wanted it, absolutely.

It's weird that I've always been a little jealous of gay men given that there seem to be less barriers to sex when you meet others who are so inclined
That's not really how it works, unless you're attractive, fit, white and masc.
If you're fat, fem, anything other than white or just ugly, than nope.

Strictly speaking there are too many muscles for me to be really interested in the gay options, I don't mind the occasional Femboy/sissy/trap/trans (they really need to be more feminine than not), and when I play in that end of the spectrum I'm only interested in being da daddy, it's my cock getting sucked & their asses getting stretched, and this game doesn't seem to be even close to that kind of scene happening. Fingers crossed Coles Bimbofication is a future option.
Sometimes I wonder if a lot of straight or bi curious men are like that in real life or only when it comes to pixel waifus.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I didn't really count the nurse scene because that is before you get any choices in gender, not like anyone gets a choice in who does their physical.
You actually have a choice now, you get MAX to do your exam who is a male android nurse or something. And lo and behold, the most you can do with him is receive a blowjob, or it actually might've even been just a handjob with giving him a facial. Tame as fuck when you literally get to fuck Fiora.

I do understand the slow burn for the gay path given the MC's "base" sexuality is straight and I don't really complain since we have a good amount of gay content that's decently paced (although quite bluebally), but that last scene with the male shifter is just...weird.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's not really how it works, unless you're attractive, fit, white and masc.
If you're fat, fem, anything other than white or just ugly, than nope.
I guess TV & Movies have been lying to me again...I need to stopping looking there for my facts!

Sometimes I wonder if a lot of straight or bi curious men are like that in real life or only when it comes to pixel waifus.
I'm not sure I believe in Gay or Straight anymore, the world isn't as easily defined in such black & white terms, I'm attracted to features that are usually associated with female, so therefore I tend to think of myself as straight, but I've seen so many Trans/Sissies/Traps/Crossdressers that can easily compete with Cis females in those aspects it makes it a lot harder to categorize.

Cock & Balls are a turn off, but so are some particularly messy vaginas, if you can look past the appearance of your wife's genitals in favour of her more desirable features, would it be any different to look past masculine genitals in favour of other desirable qualities. Does your distaste of one part of your partner define your identity? particularity is if it is such a minuscule part of who they are? (No Pun intended). Damn Trans/Sissy's fucking with my sense of identity :p

I've met a few women who didn't like my cock & balls, it didn't mean they were lesbians.
(PS most women LOVE my cock & balls :cool:)
((PPS I'm lying :cry:))

In terms of pixels, it gets much less confusing, nobody is male or female :p just pixels, you don't need to worry about hurting their feelings by ignoring bits you have no interest in, you can just focus your attention on whatever bits attract you the most and let your imagination fill in the blanks. :D

Just my two cents

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You actually have a choice now, you get MAX to do your exam who is a male android nurse or something. And lo and behold, the most you can do with him is receive a blowjob, or it actually might've even been just a handjob with giving him a facial. Tame as fuck when you literally get to fuck Fiora.

I do understand the slow burn for the gay path given the MC's "base" sexuality is straight and I don't really complain since we have a good amount of gay content that's decently paced (although quite bluebally), but that last scene with the male shifter is just...weird.
Is that the first exam? I seem to remember a later medical scene that gave you options, around the time you get your hair back. Is there one at the beginning now?

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
Is that the first exam? I seem to remember a later medical scene that gave you options, around the time you get your hair back. Is there one at the beginning now?
The very first exam with nurse Fiora, you have the option to reject her and replace her with a male nurse, which is an android.

Reactions: Stil996

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I guess TV & Movies have been lying to me again...I need to stopping looking there for my facts!

I'm not sure I believe in Gay or Straight anymore, the world isn't as easily defined in such black & white terms, I'm attracted to features that are usually associated with female, so therefore I tend to think of myself as straight, but I've seen so many Trans/Sissies/Traps/Crossdressers that can easily compete with Cis females in those aspects it makes it a lot harder to categorize.

Cock & Balls are a turn off, but so are some particularly messy vaginas, if you can look past the appearance of your wife's genitals in favour of her more desirable features, would it be any different to look past masculine genitals in favour of other desirable qualities. Does your distaste of one part of your partner define your identity? particularity is if it is such a minuscule part of who they are? (No Pun intended). Damn Trans/Sissy's fucking with my sense of identity :p

I've met a few women who didn't like my cock & balls, it didn't mean they were lesbians.
(PS most women LOVE my cock & balls :cool:)
((PPS I'm lying :cry:))

In terms of pixels, it gets much less confusing, nobody is male or female :p just pixels, you don't need to worry about hurting their feelings by ignoring bits you have no interest in, you can just focus your attention on whatever bits attract you the most and let your imagination fill in the blanks. :D

Just my two cents
Thanks for the insight. I wish more straight identifying men would be so open minded. We'd probably have way less homophobia.

I can see myself kissing a trans male and fooling around no problem, but I am a gay bottom-only guy. I ain't fucking no assholes or vaginas. Unless they're fucking me with a strap-on, we ain't having sex.

Also, as someone who loves almost all cocks and balls, I'm sure yours is probably lovely as well.
That sounded like I was coming on to you, didn't it? Oof, sorry. I just meant cocks are amazing and I love them.

It's not even a handjob. He touches MC's cock for the exam and MC cums.
Also, I miss MAX. He's so adorable.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...Also, as someone who loves almost all cocks and balls, I'm sure yours is probably lovely as well.
That sounded like I was coming on to you, didn't it? Oof, sorry. I just meant cocks are amazing and I love them.
Meh!! a compliment is a compliment, don't be so quick to take it back :p

The world would be a profoundly dull place if we all had the same opinions. And I for one couldn't deal with the competition if we were all attracted to the same things. Hell that would be a nightmare even if I was considered one of the desirable people with everyone else fixated on attracting me, can you imagine how overwhelming that would be, might be better to be one of the unwanted, at least then you'd have some time to yourself to have a quiet wank.

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
View attachment 1214585

Overview:
You are a naive young farmhand from Ganymede, thrust into an exciting (and raunchy) galaxy when you're conscripted into SpaceCorps. Meet the training crew of the USS Mercury - a rag-tag of gorgeous aliens, sexy cyborgs and predatory milfs. Seduce your beautiful fellow cadets in an ongoing dating-sim to see just how close you can all get. Visit strange new worlds and new civilizations with very different moral codes.

Your path is open for you to choose. Help a self-aware AI find out what it feels like to be human; or find out just what connection the strict Drill Sergeant has to your past. Seduce your childhood sweetheart; or humiliate your school bully. Explore kinks you never even knew you had!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-10
Release Date: 2022-11-30
Developer: RanliLabz - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 2.3.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Other Content:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

v2.3.1 Halloween Special 1 "Werewolves vs Strippers" Early Release
Win:
- MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED *

Extras: Walkthrough - F95 Fan Sigs - Patreon Password

* The Compressed and Android versions are not made by the developer - use at your own risk!

View attachment 1214577 View attachment 1214578 View attachment 1214579 View attachment 1214580 View attachment 1214581 View attachment 1214582
Already can't wait for the continuation to after the Shapeshifter. Though with the shapeshifter I was surprised MC didn't piece together when coming across Anna what was going on and rejecting her did the - points actually take effect on Anna character even though it was the shapeshifter? I'm not into the Futa though I wish I could see some of the content I guess i'd be more inclined if nailing the futa demon instead of reversed. Great game and keep p the good work.

Reactions: BUCCO

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
I'm not into the Futa though I wish I could see some of the content I guess i'd be more inclined if nailing the futa demon instead of reversed. Great game and keep p the good work.
You can have sex with the Futa demon (MC is Top, Demon is Bottom). The sex scene occurs at the start of Season 2 when you are transported back to Pandaemonium and a second chance to see the scene when you go to sleep the following night.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Just out of curiosity, in the Virtual Stable, why are some sex scenes put in the Gallery section and others in the Spank Bank section? What separates and distinguishes the Spank Bank from the Gallery?

InDarkLove

Dec 10, 2022
View attachment 1214585

Overview:
You are a naive young farmhand from Ganymede, thrust into an exciting (and raunchy) galaxy when you're conscripted into SpaceCorps. Meet the training crew of the USS Mercury - a rag-tag of gorgeous aliens, sexy cyborgs and predatory milfs. Seduce your beautiful fellow cadets in an ongoing dating-sim to see just how close you can all get. Visit strange new worlds and new civilizations with very different moral codes.

Your path is open for you to choose. Help a self-aware AI find out what it feels like to be human; or find out just what connection the strict Drill Sergeant has to your past. Seduce your childhood sweetheart; or humiliate your school bully. Explore kinks you never even knew you had!​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-10
Release Date: 2022-11-30
Developer: RanliLabz - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 - 2.3.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Other Content:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

v2.3.1 Halloween Special 1 "Werewolves vs Strippers" Early Release
Win:
- MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED *

Extras: Walkthrough - F95 Fan Sigs - Patreon Password

* The Compressed and Android versions are not made by the developer - use at your own risk!

View attachment 1214577 View attachment 1214578 View attachment 1214579 View attachment 1214580 View attachment 1214581 View attachment 1214582
We love this game so much
By far, it is among Top 10 Best from this forum with thousands of games!

callisto-xdr.gif

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Just out of curiosity, in the Virtual Stable, why are some sex scenes put in the Gallery section and others in the Spank Bank section? What separates and distinguishes the Spank Bank from the Gallery?
The difference is that the spank bank displays ending scenes. The spank bank gallery was also there earlier than the gallery. As for why that is I don't know. It's probably that the endings are more impactful for you relationship with the character, so it is viewable easier.

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I always assumed the Spank Bank were scenes you needed to unlock through a specific chain of choices, while the gallery was stuff that anyone could see regardless of what decisions they made previously.
anyone able to confirm/refute my theory?

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
Good thing you can start the game from season 2 since my save files got deleted.

Also, finally some CiCi content.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes