Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't like that he's being sent on his own.

Every time he goes off on his it gets stranger.

It also dawned on me this update that I would most certainly chow down on purple alien pussy. I did the scenes in the corridor just to see them but looking back and seeing her again she is a bit on the sexy side.

Reactions: RanliLabz

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
concerning Cis..since we were allowed to name her relation to the MC..i chose 3rd cousin...cause they are backwater hicks and prone to incest..BUT..i do not want close incest...heheheh

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Any chance for an Update on the Walkthru??
Still on 2.1??
Pleeeese :giggle:
lol - working on it, BlackOmen! Might be a few days... (I had to make a couple of changes) :D
Do we have an ETA for the PC HD version? Do I have to suck your dick to get it RanliLabz? Just name the time and place :p:love::devilish:
Hey Slave! Enjoyable as that sounds :)LOL:...;)) I got some of my patrons to taste=test the new compression vs the old HD and none of them could tell a bit of difference! I've decided to stick with the smaller file size cos the HD's getting crazy! (6.2GB) Check the smaller version out and see what you think!
Every time he goes off on his it gets stranger.
It also dawned on me this update that I would most certainly chow down on purple alien pussy. I did the scenes in the corridor just to see them but looking back and seeing her again she is a bit on the sexy side.
Lol - true. This is a bit less strange than usual...
(and I'll see what I can do about a Kex Clam dive :LOL:)
My poor ass here waiting for the android version :(
The guy who helps me with Android is working on it now! Just making sure it's not too big for everyone's phone!

freereal

Nov 10, 2017
for a funny laugh on the side. Name CiS: Shit she is your: Lord and your her: Dipshit XD
or try Cis as : Sith your: Lord and your her: Padawan XD
and thx great update haven't found any game breaking bugs

i found a bug after the first choice from the new update i get a error when i open the stable

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
for a funny laugh on the side. Name CiS: Shit she is your: Lord and your her: Dipshit XD
or try Cis as : Sith your: Lord and your her: Padawan XD
and thx great update haven't found any game breaking bugs
Lol. I was hoping folks would be able to have some fun with that one! (although I imagine it can give some very strange results! :LOL:

Will we ever get High Wire Horror for free at any point?
Sorry mate! That's a Patron-only reward (it doesn't affect the game, although the characters will be introduced to the game later (y))

will he get to have sex with cis and if so should her picture be on title screen
lol - Yes! :p And I'm planning to change the titlescreen in a couple of months (to add in Lancelot, Cis and the new Constable you'll be seeing next update)

Soooo...sergeants outrank Ensigns in this military? Maybe it SHOULD be that way, but...
lol - my ranks are mental! But SpaceCorps has a utilitarian-meritocracy angle to it, so the differentiation between NCOs and officers has disappeared. Ensign here ranks the same as corporal, and sergeants are officer class.

Reactions: botc76

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Still funny but yeah this update was kinda dissappointing. :( But yeah we need more aliens :D
Sorry to hear that, Nightless… I ended up having to split the planned update into two because of time pressures, so it won't be long before the next "Finding Anna" bit (already done most of that, lol) Plenty of aliens in that one! :alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

grego

Aug 14, 2017
The Khumon Female looks very hot as far i can see, shame she did not turn around:);)
Hope there will be plenty of femdom scenes with her and the mc and other males, i think she is perfect for mixed wrestling, facesitting,cbt and pegging.

Error ? the utter bastard kink is not in the psycholab if you shove anna.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The Khumon Female looks very hot as far i can see, shame she did not turn around:);)
Hope there will be plenty of femdom scenes with her and the mc and other males, i think she is perfect for mixed wrestling, facesitting,cbt and pegging.

Error ? the utter bastard kink is not in the psycholab if you shove anna.
Haha - you'll get the chance for a 'face-to-face' with her in the next one :eek:

You're right about the trait! I'll have to fix it for the next time round. Cheers for the tip! :D

Reactions: grego
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes