RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
will there a other way to activate the utter bastard kink too ?
i dont want loose points with anna
There will be several other activation points... but I think bastard will always have a negative point cost on someone. You can prob afford the points if you've been nice to her up to now (check how she's looking in the Virtual Stable - if she's still friendly you'll see it ;))

Reactions: grego

grego

Aug 14, 2017
"Haha - you'll get the chance for a 'face-to-face' with her in the next one :eek:"

i hope with femdom scenes too ;) care to spoiler a bit ??:D

Reactions: RanliLabz

grego

Aug 14, 2017
i allways get the error page when i click on stabel after the cis memory started

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Interesting project with a bit lofty ambitions. If it's going to have all the content you plan on it having it'll be a real Hardrive filler.
Thanks DuakJak! :D Yeah, lol - it’ll end up pretty big. I’m working on a way to release as linked ‘chapters’ that take your stats from one to another (lol - might work!)

Sep 22, 2018
Hey RanliLabz, I think there might be a bug in the shower scene, I could swear something happen with Kex but I don't remember what and going back to check doesn't help.

[SpaceCorp would like to take this opportunity to remind you that there is no Eighth Branch]

On a serious note, is that shower scene supposed to trigger even if I have previously rejected Kex? Seems a bit odd if it is, unless it is a part of a subplot related to mind control and telepathy related to how [this comment has been redacted by an undisclosed branch of SpaceCorp].

The scene with the demon prince and the pervert got a chuckle out of me. Also, will we see more of Dave? He seems like such a sweetheart. I would also like to see more of Cousin Felix. Preferably wrapped around my dick, but I will take what I can get.

On an unrelated note, I think we are going to run into the same problem with the genderbend tag as we were with the tags relating to rejecting certain species, in that rejection one variety locks me out of content for both. To be more specific, what if I don't like dickgirls but I do like cuntboys? Or vice versa? Am I now SoL?

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Give me MOAR of that alien chick! You can call me weirdo, but i like her a lot!
Weirdo. :LOL: Yeah, I'm glad I went with her, odd as she is! (I had last minute qualms!) I think she growing on people :alien::p (and you'll be seeing a bit more of her in the next update, along with a few other species ;))
I don't understand why there are only 7 branches, I hate odd numbers.

Could have at least added an 8th.
Yeah, just lazy I guess! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Vamori

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey RanliLabz, I think there might be a bug in the shower scene, I could swear something happen with Kex but I don't remember what and going back to check doesn't help.

[SpaceCorp would like to take this opportunity to remind you that there is no Eighth Branch]

On a serious note, is that shower scene supposed to trigger even if I have previously rejected Kex? Seems a bit odd if it is, unless it is a part of a subplot related to mind control and telepathy related to how [this comment has been redacted by an undisclosed branch of SpaceCorp].

The scene with the demon prince and the pervert got a chuckle out of me. Also, will we see more of Dave? He seems like such a sweetheart. I would also like to see more of Cousin Felix. Preferably wrapped around my dick, but I will take what I can get.

On an unrelated note, I think we are going to run into the same problem with the genderbend tag as we were with the tags relating to rejecting certain species, in that rejection one variety locks me out of content for both. To be more specific, what if I don't like dickgirls but I do like cuntboys? Or vice versa? Am I now SoL?
Thanks, SoL! :D You should only see the sex-fantasy with Kex if you accepted her in the corridor or clicked that you wanted to see what's under the towel in the shower, which re-enables her... Otherwise she's supposed to stay in the towel for the whole scene and the sex-scene should skip. Did that not work? :)oops:).

I have plans for Cousin Felix ;) - Dave's more of a joke character, so he'll pop in an out of the background :LOL: (he only really comes into his own down the line if you join ServiCorps).

On genderbender, that only applies if you chose all the current trans options - but it doesn't mean you won't see the bits you did choose (I guess its more like a trophy)… I'll have to add in cuntboys as a separate trait/kink (though I'm still having woes on that front... my experiments still look clunkier than I want. I'll have to do a Patreon post some time and have a vote to see if they're worthy!)

Oh, and about the bug with Kex in the shower scene? Don't worry about it...

There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch.There is no 8th Branch......................

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlaveOfSuggarz
Sep 22, 2018
Thanks, SoL! :D You should only see the sex-fantasy with Kex if you accepted her in the corridor or clicked that you wanted to see what's under the towel in the shower, which re-enables her... Otherwise she's supposed to stay in the towel for the whole scene and the sex-scene should skip. Did that not work? :)oops:).
Just went back and double checked, on a Terran supremacy character the fantasy prompt appears after picking any of the three choices in the shower, although thankfully the towel stays on for the "What are you thinking" choices. From memory this character rejected her on the grounds of not liking women, but I wouldn't have thought that would matter.

Seriously though, her skin looks like it would be either really slimy or have the texture of overcooked calamari, just the thought of actually touching her makes me gag a little bit. So I guess that's a (y) on making the aliens feel like aliens, rather than people in green body paint.

tangential thought, is her species actually telepathic or just her?

I am also impressed that the MC knows what lilac is.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just went back and double checked, on a Terran supremacy character the fantasy prompt appears after picking any of the three choices in the shower, although thankfully the towel stays on for the "What are you thinking" choices. From memory this character rejected her on the grounds of not liking women, but I wouldn't have thought that would matter.

Seriously though, her skin looks like it would be either really slimy or have the texture of overcooked calamari, just the thought of actually touching her makes me gag a little bit. So I guess that's a (y) on making the aliens feel like aliens, rather than people in green body paint.

tangential thought, is her species actually telepathic or just her?

I am also impressed that the MC knows what lilac is.
Lol... He really did love reading before Chang shut that down... He was never gonna be bright, but it was the Righteous Path that made him 'ignorint' ;)

I'll fix the variants to make sure none sees the fantasy if they chose no for the next update... Thought I had that all set up right! :oops: and yeah, I wanted a real alien in the game (and dazswole is helping me out with a sexy Monkey/wookie/yeti male alien... Looks amazing).

Ps all female phlaxians are telepathic, the males are just receivers ;p (though there's talk of a powerful male telepath rising in the East...)

• Love
Reactions: SlaveOfSuggarz

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
One of the aliens in the shower looked pretty sweet from behind. I rejected Kex because she is absolutely hideous. And I'm saying that as a guy whose done things I'm not proud of when I was hard up and not doing well in the dance. Here's hoping rejecting Kex won't spoil things if there are more attractive non-human choices in the future.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes