Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
One thing to like about this game is...
Reading all the tags takes more time then getting past some 0.1 first release VNs. That tells something :whistle:

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so that a yes or is it free to read i can save up some to find out later
Yes, you need the Patreon password to open up the computer ;)
One thing to like about this game is...
Reading all the tags takes more time then getting past some 0.1 first release VNs. That tells something :whistle:
lol - there's quite a lot of sex in it :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: gtz-god and Ennoch

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Damn. The game is hilarious and the models are good, especially unique for the aliens as well. I wish the MC wasn't quite so dumb or pathetic though. lol The worse thing though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Damn. The game is hilarious and the models are good, especially unique for the aliens as well. I wish the MC wasn't quite so dumb or pathetic though. lol The worse thing though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks acewinz! :D Lol - the plan is that when we get into stat-building, players will be able to craft MC a bit more - e.g. gain some intelligence points through knowledge missions and add courage points through feats of derring-do!

• Love
Reactions: acewinz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Android v0.2.4 just added to the OP! :D Big thanks to Spear1403 for porting it, and hope mobile players enjoy it! ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Why does macos version weigh more than pc version?
Compression woes... I made a smaller one but it didn't work :cry:. I'm looking at a method for the next update to get that cut in half (promising so far) and hopefully subsequent updates will see a further reduction.

Reactions: Kir_Laurentis
Sep 22, 2018
Is it possible to load my saves from the previous version, or is it worth it to start over?
Saves from previous versions are perfectly compatible until and unless RanliLabz says otherwise, because he is a nice insanely fuckable considerate person who realises that as much as we love this game not everyone wants to play through the entire thing again every month just to see the new content.

The only exceptions are when he makes a change to a scene due to a bug or fan feedback the changes won't be reflected in a save made after the changed scene.

subm49

May 18, 2019
Saves from previous versions are perfectly compatible until and unless RanliLabz says otherwise, because he is a nice insanely fuckable considerate person who realises that as much as we love this game not everyone wants to play through the entire thing again every month just to see the new content.

The only exceptions are when he makes a change to a scene due to a bug or fan feedback the changes won't be reflected in a save made after the changed scene.
Great, thanks! I'll give that a try! :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is it possible to load my saves from the previous version, or is it worth it to start over?
Hey, subm49 :D You should be able to load from your previous saves (in a couple of updates you'll have to start from the beginning because of a stat change, but you shouldn't need to now.) When starting from an old save, it can often be worth pressing Shift+R to force a reload on a PC, just to make sure any conditions are definitely updated. ;)

EDIT: lol - before I finished that I see SoS got there before me! What he said was right in every way... especially how insanely fuckable I am :LOL:

LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016
Holy crap.
The lines in this game are funny as hell. Gotta give the makers kudos. The game has some great lines in it that made me laugh, :)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes