Sep 22, 2018
i just saw think it was cousin harry and boy i gotta say i wouldn't mind riding that pony (This is an amazing pun and i expect my academy award in the mail)
Cousin Felix is indeed a dish and I look forward to finding how many different ways he, the MC and possibly Sam can fit into each other. It would be purrfect if he would climb my pole before I slide into his boi pussy, with him licking up any spilled cream afterwards. Fortunately he doesn't seem skittish. I am now out of cat puns. I know what I did and I do not apologise.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
Felix can paw at my scratching post any time (Inner voice: That's horrible imagery)
He can lap at my milk stick any day (Inner voice: Better)
I wouldn't mind if he Nermal'd my Garfield (Inner voice: Just stop)

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
lol - the puns have been flying thick and fast in my absence... Shame on all of you! :LOL:

Cousin Felix is indeed a dish and I look forward to finding how many different ways he, the MC and possibly Sam can fit into each other. It would be purrfect if he would climb my pole before I slide into his boi pussy, with him licking up any spilled cream afterwards. Fortunately he doesn't seem skittish. I am now out of cat puns. I know what I did and I do not apologise.
i just saw think it was cousin harry and boy i gotta say i wouldn't mind riding that pony (This is an amazing pun and i expect my academy award in the mail)
Hehe - Cousin Felix seems to have gone down rather well, lol... his next planned scene is m/f (sorry guys! Storyline!) but I'll see what I can do about a bit of fantasy m/m cowboy action (that back gonna get broke!) ;)

• Love
Reactions: SlaveOfSuggarz

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
lol - the puns have been flying thick and fast in my absence... Shame on all of you! :LOL:

Hehe - Cousin Felix seems to have gone down rather well, lol... his next planned scene is m/f (sorry guys! Storyline!) but I'll see what I can do about a bit of fantasy m/m cowboy action (that back gonna get broke!) ;)
Cool, in the meantime I'm sure that Felix, mid-blowjob, would have no objection to a finger in the arse ;)

• Haha
Sep 22, 2018
Ranli you promised us more boys and we got a sexy cowboy,love you <3.Now when does he breed us and make us feel like a cute little boy?
Not soon enough, apparently he has some Het content cumming coming soonish ( :sleep: ), but it looks like a while before we can insert his tab D into our slot A

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Strangely, I find myself most wanting our hero to suck lots of cocks, even though I don’t regard myself as gay. Maybe I have to re-evaluate...
lol - happy to be opening up new avenues! :D (it may have more to do with his personality than his gender tho, lol - there's just something about MC that calls for bjs!)
Ranli you promised us more boys and we got a sexy cowboy,love you <3.Now when does he breed us and make us feel like a cute little boy?
:LOL: I always aim to deliver on a promise! Felix won't be in the next couple of updates - but due to public demand, there's gonna be some buckin' broncos after that ;) Yee-haw!

• Love
Reactions: SlaveOfSuggarz

BigMike240

May 21, 2018
Just finished playing and I really enjoyed this game! Quick question can we only play up until the shower room? Can we bang Cis yet or is that meant for future updates?

Sep 22, 2018
Just finished playing and I really enjoyed this game! Quick question can we only play up until the shower room? Can we bang Cis yet or is that meant for future updates?
The shower scene is indeed the last one in the current version. If there is a way to bang Cis in the current version i have not seen or heard mention of it.

Speaking of Cis, RaniLabz are we going to get a character called "Trans" to complete the pairing? :unsure:

• Haha

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
We are technically still in the prologue, so no banging Cis for the moment. Soon there may be some fantasies about her, but full on fuckin' ain't gonna happen with her or the other "romancable" characters until the stat/relationship building section of the game really opens up.

PS. This is somewhat speculation on my part, Ranli could very well turn up and say MC rawdawgs Cis next update, but I'm going off of what is most likely happening.

PPS( Ahyuck, PP). Ain't nothing wrong with blowjobs and casual sex with low relationship people wink wink nudge nudge @Ranli.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks, BigMike! Glad you liked it :D The game currently ends in the shower-block - Cis-banging will have to wait for future updates! :p

Reactions: BigMike240
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes