Sep 22, 2018
So, the 12th of July. The day when the Finding Anna update is released (unless I have been lied to by in-game promotional material). While I am looking forward to this, is there any other content coming with this update or is it purely the mission?

Also calling it now, Anna will be found in Sarge's quarters either passed out on a heart shaped bed with a frilly pink duvet and a cold compress on her forehead or being served tea out of tiny china teacups, because for some reason I picture Sarge as being a prickly hardass on the outside while having a gooey caramel centre filled with sprinkles and candy unicorns. Also if sapphic content is turned on I am betting the tea is accompanied by cunnilingus, because the euphemism "tea and crumpet" is too perfect for the situation not to use.

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
So, the 12th of July. The day when the Finding Anna update is released (unless I have been lied to by in-game promotional material). While I am looking forward to this, is there any other content coming with this update or is it purely the mission?
It was mostly done when the most recent update came out, so it should come out July 12th as long as there are no last minute bugs that appear *knock on wood* "Who's there?" Nobody Mrs. Sanchez. I'm just being superstitious. "I dont want your bibles. I already have one." I'm not trying to sell you anything Mrs. Sanchez. "I'm calling the police." God damnit.

Also there should be more than the mission in the next update, including the long awaited hair reapplication. *Bang Bang Bang* "Open up sir. This is the police." For fucks sake Mrs. Sanchez.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Holy crap.
The lines in this game are funny as hell. Gotta give the makers kudos. The game has some great lines in it that made me laugh, :)
Thanks LucaNatoli! Much appreciated :D

Also calling it now, Anna will be found in Sarge's quarters either passed out on a heart shaped bed with a frilly pink duvet and a cold compress on her forehead or being served tea out of tiny china teacups, because for some reason I picture Sarge as being a prickly hardass on the outside while having a gooey caramel centre filled with sprinkles and candy unicorns. Also if sapphic content is turned on I am betting the tea is accompanied by cunnilingus, because the euphemism "tea and crumpet" is too perfect for the situation not to use.
Still on track for the 12th/13th public release (depends on time zone, lol) - although our PR and marketing guy is a lying scumbag (full disclosure: I'm our PR guy. And all the other guys too. I should probably stop referring to myself in the plural or people will thinks we've gone mad!)

Haha - and where you find Anna is the only bit I haven't rendered yet, lol.
Sarge is tsundere
Tru dat! Esp where it comes to the Nurse (Although there are other reasons for her interest in Anna... dun-dun-duuunnnn!)
Also there should be more than the mission in the next update, including the long awaited hair reapplication. *Bang Bang Bang* "Open up sir. This is the police." For fucks sake Mrs. Sanchez.
Hey Umbree - It will just be the mission (it's pretty big!)... Hair reapplication has had to be put off again (grrr! I wanted to do that back in 0.2.3!). This is partly as an experiment for when I release on a 'mission-by-mission' basis in Phase 2 - so apologies for anyone annoyed being used a guinea-pigs. Hair in 0.2.6!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlaveOfSuggarz

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
ey Umbree - It will just be the mission (it's pretty big!)... Hair reapplication has had to be put off again (grrr! I wanted to do that back in 0.2.3!). This is partly as an experiment for when I release on a 'mission-by-mission' basis in Phase 2 - so apologies for anyone annoyed being used a guinea-pigs. Hair in 0.2.6!
Shit, I was wrong. Guess my rein as human FAQ is over now. *hangs up hat* *turns in badge* *cleans out desk* *walks over to door, turns back, sighs, then turns light off and walks out* "Other people are working in here asshole!"

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Shit, I was wrong. Guess my rein as human FAQ is over now. *hangs up hat* *turns in badge* *cleans out desk* *walks over to door, turns back, sighs, then turns light off and walks out* "Other people are working in here asshole!"
lol - you were only going on previous information, Major! I won't accept your resignation as resident FAQer :LOL:

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
lol - you were only going on previous information, Major! I won't accept your resignation as resident FAQer :LOL:
You hear that everybody? I'm back!
"That switch powered everything in the office. The computers reset themselves. We lost everything due to your incompetence. What the fuck makes you think you're getting your job back?"
No, thank YOU Mr. Winslow. I'll be back tomorrow to start where I left off. *walks away jollily* *hurries back* I am going to need next month off though. Family is doing a thing, cant really explain it. THHHAAAAAAAANKSSSSSS!!!!!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Right, I mean the only person who even suspects there might be an eighth branch is the MC and he is, not to put too fine a point on it, an idiot.
But an idiot-savant ;)

"Not only out of the mouths of babes and sucklings, but out of the mouths of fools and cheats, we may often get our truest lessons."
Oliver Wendell Holmes

Reactions: lemonfreak
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes