playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.4] [RanliLabz] - Original Size: 781.57MB

Download Win (472.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
Here's hoping rejecting Kex won't spoil things if there are more attractive non-human choices in the future.
Rejecting Kex should only stop any interactions with her at the moment. The next alien Ranli puts in should give the option to "romance" or not and reapply the alien lover trait when they are implemented. As the game progresses further, you should be able to reject and hit on whatever aliens you want and it should remember which species you rejected to prevent content you dont want.

Reactions: RanliLabz and DD0

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the alien bent over the sink washing her hands looked to have a 9+ boinkability rating...so..heres looking at you future messed up dream sequences!!(drop hints hoping they take)

Reactions: RanliLabz

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
if u get to fuck the muscle chick this is gonna be great.
Is more believable the muscle chick fucks you
Both are eventual options. Once the prologue is done, the stat building section will begin (through missions, not through repetitive grinds) and you can increase your strength and dominance to eventually "make her your bitch". If you prefer subbing, you can focus on other fields and let her stay on the top of the food chain.

ace62354

Oct 8, 2017
start of the game passwords, Ensign tier password: GigaTits Sargent Tier password: ??????

Cis computer password: ??????

will any one fill in the blanks

Reactions: gtz-god

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
One of the aliens in the shower looked pretty sweet from behind. I rejected Kex because she is absolutely hideous. And I'm saying that as a guy whose done things I'm not proud of when I was hard up and not doing well in the dance. Here's hoping rejecting Kex won't spoil things if there are more attractive non-human choices in the future.
lol - don't worry, the aim is to make sure that you can enable-disable any character you like, so ditching Kex won't screw anything up with other non-humans. (y)
Don't forget to add Dave while you're at it.
lol - I feel like he's becoming the unofficial team mascot! :devilish:
Here's my crunched version.
Thanks playb0y! :D

Reactions: Charasan

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Kex is awesome, who'd ditch her?
Glad you like her so much! :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the alien bent over the sink washing her hands looked to have a 9+ boinkability rating...so..heres looking at you future messed up dream sequences!!(drop hints hoping they take)
Hehe, you'll be seeing more of her ;)
This is the most random game that has ever existed.
and its AWESOME!
Hopefully Pastor Chang never plays this, he might have a stroke.
Chang: "So... Much... Sin..." (keels over clutching chest) :ROFLMAO: Thanks jamdan!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
she need to give you the hand job on the and i think dont cum on her
hey gtz… the nurse scene has a full walkthrough you can get from page 1 of the thread. the walkthroughs currently take you through to the start of the hangar bay
Never through a starship troopers mockup could be more hilarious.
Thanks Dysphorika! :love:

...Would you like to fap more? :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes