RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
noticed an NTR choice this update..but its the good kind..ya know..stealing a dame away..so ..enabled..the other kind is a run the fuck away from sorta deal..
lol - I know you're not a fan of it. There will be a limited option in one path for the 'other kind' ;) - but it'll be as a different kink to Bull to avoid damaging anyone's eyes! :LOL: Steal them dames, Rob!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lol - I know you're not a fan of it. There will be a limited option in one path for the 'other kind' ;) - but it'll be as a different kink to Bull to avoid damaging anyone's eyes! :LOL: Steal them dames, Rob!
its my sworn duty...really appreciate that every single kink is choice..i been kind of singing the praises of your game on discord ...lol

Dec 29, 2018
I would like to volunteer to heroically protect that poor geek by taking his place under the Khumon lady. It's sure to be a long and a grueling ordeal, but sometimes you just have to step up and do the right thing. Even if that means getting ravished by a sexy alien lady.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
I like the crude humor and the ... various kinks here (creepy aliens? Fuck yeah, gimme the monster-tiddies. AI-Sex? Sure, boot the EDI-wannabe right up. Wrestlemania? Just bring it!), and I applaud the game-design philosophy: More freedom of choice - better gaming experience.
But i gotta agree with azagtoth56 - the MC getting even dumber is just a complete turnoff. It's somewhat ok to play simpleton (even if I still strongly dislike it), but he's on medically retarded-levels and just annoying. I'd honestly rather play the bigoted sack of shit that is Mister Microdick Cole, than the redneck-retard who is too stupid to turn on a goddamn laptop in the space-age.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
i think i got stuck in an infinate loop bug. made it the cleaning showers (Past the hair removal) and the alien lady says hello and i get sent back to the other shower area without any progress

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Thanks DawnCry :D There will still be kinks unlocked after the prologue, but at a slower rate (a lot of the current ones will determine what sort of missions you'll be offered). Re the NTR (always a controversial one, here at least!) it won't be a huge part of the game and will be avoided if you reject it ;)

No! :LOL: I'm all about the choice - you can avoid m/m just by rejecting the prompts, all the pink dialogues, and the male characters - and the only parts of the overall story you'll miss are m/m related. It won't interfere with lez - just enable the Sapphic kink when it comes up if you're after a bit of lady-on-lady action! :p
as guy yes I don't mine les stuff lol

Reactions: RanliLabz

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Anyone knows password for Cis Computer..dont remember what this android or whatever its girl name from start.
i load from savegame..just dont wait play again lol. so password?

Reactions: RedRaven69
Sep 22, 2018
If this is the sort of mission format we will be seeing in the rest of the game, I am completely on board with it. I was slightly worried you would make it timed or limit the number of actions we could make, because I HATE timed missions with a burning passion. So much stress and no time to actually enjoy the game.

I was mildly disappointed that we didn't find Anna in Sarge's frilly boudoir (yet), although I was more or less right about what they would be doing, even if I didn't expect them to be enjoying the... good vibrations of the officers showers. I still expect the "Tea and crumpet" euphemism to turn up somewhere in this game though.

I think I may have found my favorite line in the game:

Although I am curious as to if this was after I said she looked like overcooked calamari, or if we are just that in sync. The view in this scene isn't bad either

One QoL feature I would like to request, if it isn't too much work to implement, is the ability to lock kinks (maybe on the pyschosexometrics screen) so that we can prevent the accidental activation/deactivation of kinks we really like/dislike.

As an observation, I did think that it was slightly odd that Cis didn't think to contact the Nurse to try and override the block on finding Anna, given when and where she disappeared there are only a few options as to who could have taken her and locked an Ensign from finding her.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I would like to volunteer to heroically protect that poor geek by taking his place under the Khumon lady. It's sure to be a long and a grueling ordeal, but sometimes you just have to step up and do the right thing. Even if that means getting ravished by a sexy alien lady.
Your selfless bravery is noted, Alfred - a Hero of the Union (2nd Class) for you! :LOL:
I like the crude humor and the ... various kinks here (creepy aliens? Fuck yeah, gimme the monster-tiddies. AI-Sex? Sure, boot the EDI-wannabe right up. Wrestlemania? Just bring it!), and I applaud the game-design philosophy: More freedom of choice - better gaming experience.
But i gotta agree with azagtoth56 - the MC getting even dumber is just a complete turnoff. It's somewhat ok to play simpleton (even if I still strongly dislike it), but he's on medically retarded-levels and just annoying. I'd honestly rather play the bigoted sack of shit that is Mister Microdick Cole, than the redneck-retard who is too stupid to turn on a goddamn laptop in the space-age.
Thanks Nizzquizz! :D And don't worry - you'll be able to up MC's IQ pretty soon through a range of pretty enjoyable missions ;)
Need more Volchak male content!!!!!
Haha - The Volchak's gonna be joining the main cast :p (he's one of your instructors and one of the 'bunk-buddys') :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
do ya got a discord channel RanliLabz ?
I do! ;) I haven't opened it up to non-Patrons yet though (man, Discord moderation is a pain! Just setting all the permissions took ages and I'm still not sure I got it right!) Actually, Rob - if you're interested in being the guinea-pig for the public launch I'll send you an invite on dm... check if you can actually see anything without the patreon bot thingie! Bear with...

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I do! ;) I haven't opened it up to non-Patrons yet though (man, Discord moderation is a pain! Just setting all the permissions took ages and I'm still not sure I got it right!) Actually, Rob - if you're interested in being the guinea-pig for the public launch I'll send you an invite on dm... check if you can actually see anything without the patreon bot thingie! Bear with...
ALL the big guys..Philly..DrPink..Mr Jet Sumodiene etc etc are public..tsktsk..you are so 2015

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz I'm hoping that the last scene doesn't mean Anna gets molested by the sergeant even though the sapphic content is disabled. Not seeing something, doesn't mean it's not happening.
Worry not, Albul! lol - there are two distinct versions of what happened in that room (one sexual, one not, depending on choices)… you'll find out in 'Dollhouse' (but that's all I can say for now, cos spoilers!)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes