RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Fixed for better accuracy
That cherry is for Anna and Anna alone. I will exploit every technicality to make that fact.
Lol - those are my current working assumptions on the main fm and mm tracks... everything else is 'excusable', with no end to rationalisations for why it doesn't 'count' (the Bill Clinton method :LOL:).

I'm very much looking forward for more scenes with the Sarge, Best Character.
:love:

For last, very much thanks for the quick response, I think I only saw 4 or 3 Devs who respond to the pirates of this forum (although I recently registered), so thank you.:love:
You are truly amazing.
Game 10/10
Thanks Catharine! :love: And Sarge may be making an appearance in the December update ;)

Nov 9, 2017
Lol - those are my current working assumptions on the main fm and mm tracks... everything else is 'excusable', with no end to rationalisations for why it doesn't 'count' (the Bill Clinton method :LOL:).

Thanks Catharine! :love: And Sarge may be making an appearance in the December update ;)
I await the day Sam is filling MC's ass with spunk

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Well, in my own preferences, I am more interested in another character...

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey, just wanted to asking if we can have sex with Sam or Cole for now or did I miss something ?
Hi, Kurobatique :D You can't have sex with Sam or Cole (yet). Both - like Anna and Fatima for f/m players - are part of slow burn relationship-building storylines... the 'dating-sim' part of the game! You build up points with them through interaction and saying things they like, although in the case of Cole sex will eventually come from building up the dislikes too!
Can't wait for M/F scene with buff ladies!
lol - one may be appearing in the December update ;) (not sure if it's sex yet, though! Still a work in progress!)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
v0.2.7 is now Public! :D
0.2.7promo.png

ANDROID coming soon

Just waiting for it to go up on the OP and Latest Updates... Hope you enjoy it! :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just to clarify, is the Lancelot path mutually exclusive with the simulation gangbangs?
Yes - They were going to be, but Morgana and Lancelot’s personalities are diverging more than I initially expected! I’d recommend playing both, though (and m/m players will see something they like in the Morgana path ;))
i hope some day.... drill the sargent if you know what i mean??
Lol - bit of Sarge coming up in December :p
OP updated to v0.2.7.
Thanks cheezedoodle! Much appreciated :D

Reactions: Catherine♡
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes