Skyjutsu

Mar 18, 2018
Awesome! :D So you're 0 perversion? I haven't tried playing an abstinence run for ages... glad to see it's working, and thanks for the kind words :p
Pfft 0, I'm down to -31 perversion and that might be the min for now? I ignored all sex scenes and generally been a prick to everyone and that's the least I can get.

Doesn't gameplay get boring? I mean, after a while without erotic scenes, is the game still fun? I'll try. (y)
I do have other save files where I trigger all the sex scenes but for the most part I find it fun to roleplay as this MC.

He's just a good ol' Ganymede boy, trying to get through the day like Pastor Chang would want, ain't needing all these womenfolk and aliens dragging him down to Hell.

ploopi

Nov 18, 2017
Definitely the game I look forward to most for releases. I was wondering if any more SPH content is in the near pipeline.

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Ok am I missing something. I've only found the one m/m scene in 2.7 and according to that pic (assuming it's not a typo) there's a mmmm scene?
You need to select the Morgan option rather than the Lancelot one, then she'll try to 'punish' you by showing you simulations of Lancelots raping Ana and Kex's brothers raping Sam.

Sep 22, 2018
Dave continues to be best boi, although I could become fond of Mark as well. Biggest question I have is who is stealing baskets from the laundry and why?

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
there's just 1 futa scene? the one about the kink trait, right before the "training"
Hey Dark_Moustache - there's a second futa scene (straight after the shower scene you go to Hell again, which has a longer futa option) :devilish:
Ok am I missing something. I've only found the one m/m scene in 2.7 and according to that pic (assuming it's not a typo) there's a mmmm scene?
Hey Fenric - Mayrun's tight - you have to play the beginning of the Morgana scene to see the mmmm scene (I know, not especially logically, but it was a plot thing. You don't have to play any fm sex to see it, just to see some tits :eek:)
Definitely the game I look forward to most for releases. I was wondering if any more SPH content is in the near pipeline.
In the short pipeline ;) Not in the next update, tho. Really pleased you're enjoying the game so much! :love:
Theese music on the erotic sceenes example in the laundry room with Leone LOL :D:D:D:p:p:p;)
Thanks Madridfan! :love: I like my musical comedy :LOL:
Dave continues to be best boi, although I could become fond of Mark as well. Biggest question I have is who is stealing baskets from the laundry and why?
Mark's fun... He's also got a big plan on the m/m route (he might be getting an upgrade ;)) Baskets are, of course, stolen by the gnomes of graphic card resources - already angered by the overuse of light reflective materials :LOL:

Reactions: Madridfan

rfox317

May 19, 2019
Mark's fun... He's also got a big plan on the m/m route (he might be getting an upgrade ;)) Baskets are, of course, stolen by the gnomes of graphic card resources - already angered by the overuse of light reflective materials :LOL:
What! A scene with Mark! How is it you seem to know exactly what I'm thinking sometimes and ever so graciously provide? You are a saint!

• Love

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.7] [RanliLabz] - Original Size: 1.3GB

Download Win (542MB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What! A scene with Mark! How is it you seem to know exactly what I'm thinking sometimes and ever so graciously provide? You are a saint!
Saint RanliLabz of Anglia! :p

And in keeping with my saintliness, a big thanks to Johnny12 and aa14 for their kind words, and to playb0y44 for knocking up a super-compressed version (though I recommend the full version if you've got the data ;))

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes