Garei

May 1, 2018
This game is still as funny as ever since the beginning of creation :) keep working RanliLabz

Edit : i love this Hanzi part with the music

Take elevator " Elevator ! " lol :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...Ok this virtual reality with Morgana is the only chapter so far that I fail to unlock ending 1/3... I'll always end up with either 2/3 or 3/3.
Is it even possible to get 1/3 if you chose the nurse in the previous chapter?

• Wow

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
...Ok this virtual reality with Morgana is the only chapter so far that I fail to unlock ending 1/3... I'll always end up with either 2/3 or 3/3.
Is it even possible to get 1/3 if you chose the nurse in the previous chapter?
You did! (well, if you had sex with her) :oops: Looks like I put the wrong ending number on the image (ending 1 is also labelled ending 3). Thanks for this, Evangelion! I can't believe it didn't come out in bug-testing yet, so very grateful :D

Sep 22, 2018
Mark's fun... He's also got a big plan on the m/m route (he might be getting an upgrade ;)) Baskets are, of course, stolen by the gnomes of graphic card resources - already angered by the overuse of light reflective materials :LOL:
Those damned gnomes, them and the fucking gremlins. :mad:

Good to hear about Mark, I look forward to vigorous application of his nightstick :devilish:

Also your choice of music continues to be inspired. Haven't quite decided who or what inspired it, but inspired all the same

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Those damned gnomes, them and the fucking gremlins. :mad:

Good to hear about Mark, I look forward to vigorous application of his nightstick :devilish:

Also your choice of music continues to be inspired. Haven't quite decided who or what inspired it, but inspired all the same
lol - on board the Mercury, it's the Fae you have to worry about more than gremlins (you saw one run past in the showerblock scene... cheeky little buggers tear the ship apart to make their houses).

And thanks on the music! I have some pretty eclectic musical tastes (from cheesy pop to death metal :LOL:) - but I've always been a fan of covers of songs in different genres... Johnny Cash's Hurt being one of the best examples. I think it's that 'neither one thing nor the other' vibe that appeals!

Reactions: SlaveOfSuggarz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
no thank you its not often we see a game that does so many different things and do it well also i am a big fan of the first starship troopers movie so that's a bonus
A much under-appreciated and under-estimate movie! :) Yeah - I like to travel a different path as much as possible... and to experiment with different game mechanics and content-types. It can be easy for games - well, pretty much all media - to get stuck in a formula, so I switch it up as much as possible (at least that's how I've been rationalising my caprice :LOL:).

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
In a funny turn of events, those ganging up would indeed be awful for the MC but absolute heaven for me.

After that beach scene though, I think Morgana has almost caught up with Kex and Sarge in my fave list.

I thought she was awesome comedy relief before this but she's a great character too ... also having an e-baby is new.
I'm impressed that Morgana's almost caught your eye as much as Sarge's muscles and Kex's tongue! :p I've got some really fun plans for the e-baby (there is literally no way anyone could guess what's going to come out of Morgana :LOL: MC's gonna be a daddy! :eek:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm impressed that Morgana's almost caught your eye as much as Sarge's muscles and Kex's tongue! :p I've got some really fun plans for the e-baby (there is literally no way anyone could guess what's going to come out of Morgana :LOL: MC's gonna be a daddy! :eek:)
My main kink is muscle women, Sarge wa always going to top that but Kex I found incredibly cute. I know a few people don't like her look but she looks really cute to me and that tongue is awesome.

One thing that always wins me over with comedy is sarcasm. From Jack dee to Jimmy Carr I love sarcastic wit and Morgana is awesome for it.

She was top comic relief for me from her first pop up but she won me over completely with this update, she was hilarious and she is quite adorable to look at.

I can't say there are any characters I dislike but that's my top 3.

Just hoping another certain muscle woman doesn't turn up in the main game because that would be a bit too much excitement and lots of loud "squee" noises and my neighbours won't approve.

• Love

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
I have a nasty habit of guessing things perfectly, so I will refrain from guessing. (Inner voice: Xenomorph baby) NO! No guessing.

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
how do i guess the pw for patreon extra stuff? im at the park bench but i dont get the picture

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
there is literally no way anyone could guess what's going to come out of Morgana
Maybe not but I bet it's gonna be cute from 0 to 1.

I bet it's a bit of a darling.

As long as it doesn't byte we'll be okay.

She was bound to get pregnant the way he did RAM it in there.

He didn't DOS about, got straight in like the MAC daddy.

I wonder if it will be a chip off the old block.

They do say the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

As long as we don't see it's mother bored we'll be fine.

Oh, the computer puns, i'll stop now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
One thing that always wins me over with comedy is sarcasm. From Jack dee to Jimmy Carr I love sarcastic wit and Morgana is awesome for it.

Just hoping another certain muscle woman doesn't turn up in the main game because that would be a bit too much excitement and lots of loud "squee" noises and my neighbours won't approve.
Massive Jack Dee fan here, too (the grumpy bugger :LOL: - I thought Lead Balloon was fantastically well-written). Sean Locke does a nice turn in combined dry sarcasm and madcap in a single act, and Stewart Lee was the king of bitter sarcasm until Brexit drove him mad :ROFLMAO: (genuinely held beliefs appear to be the death knell of comedy, probably why the total amoralism of Jimmy Carr has been so successful).

I can't promise that there won't be any 'squee' noises from your place in the next update, though ;)

Or that I won't pirate any of your computer puns :devilish:

I have a nasty habit of guessing things perfectly, so I will refrain from guessing. (Inner voice: Xenomorph baby) NO! No guessing.
A rare miss, Major... although I do have a - frankly bizarre - xenomorph bit coming next year.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes