mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this game, even watched some of the stuff/kinks that im not a fan of, just to experience a bit more of the game which in short is nothing less that brilliance.

Wish you all the best of luck and money to you dev (y) (y)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thoroughly enjoyed this game, even watched some of the stuff/kinks that im not a fan of, just to experience a bit more of the game which in short is nothing less that brilliance.

Wish you all the best of luck and money to you dev (y) (y)
Thanks for the amazing review, mpror! :D Much appreciated, really pleased you’re enjoying the game so much... and looking forward to getting the extra star ;)

• Love
Reactions: mpror

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Massive thank you to desmosome for the awesome review! (I'm being spoiled today :D) Really happy you think so highly of it! I know I said I'd change the whisper textsize in next year's edit - but since you've written such a lovely review, I reckon I can find time to fix it for the December update :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
*gets a post stealth-liked by RanliLabz in a completely different game's thread*

:ROFLMAO:
I stalk the corridors of f95... and wherever my name is whispered, I am there...
84af81e78a0f7315e6b4dfc4e1d70124.jpg
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.7] [RanliLabz] (1.3 gb rar pc source)
370 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
Cheers, Abhai :D
tysm for giving us beefy daddies who can pound me into oblivion,now if only a certain someone can grow about 10 inches and do the same
Lol, you're welcome Peaches ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Lol, you're welcome Peaches ;)
Lol, this totally made me think of TFS' DBZ Abridged and Krillin hooking up with Android 18.

Listen for the "thunk" near the beginning. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Lol, this totally made me think of TFS' DBZ Abridged and Krillin hooking up with Android 18.

Listen for the "thunk" near the beginning. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: The crazy stuff people make on the net. Not me, of course. The things I make are normal :cool:

And talking of oversized cock jokes... Shiin is king :LOL:
c937259730053531a733ab88f34f8289bbe421a2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Never heard that version of "every move you make" thanks for showing it to me.

Dave is such a nice guy/thing. I did kind of expect him to use his super tongue as previously mentioned to drink his spilled alcohol, also having breakable glass in the future? What primitives we have become.

I did expect MC to break something in Dave's room when he was looking around, was slightly sad you couldn't click around more to do that.

I do love all the twists and turns that can happen. I do however wish that the loud "wrong" sound was a bit more limited in use, or as your "profile" becomes more clear that it is only used when you would miss a scene your character would want. AKA if you aren't a CBT fan it won't wrong sound you for missing a sex scene with it.

One fix I would like this game to have is if you right click while in game to go and check your stable/psy for the pictures of the things to actually have something to them, either the content that unlocked them or some info. However the fix I mean is most people don't know the clicking will not do anything, so if you do and it sits above a save file it asks you to agree to save or not. Maybe have it not be on the save/load etc screen.

You say xenoqueen and now I am imagining some vore/giant "woman?" fetish there.

I will throw my guess in on Morgana... my leanings go with Ghost in the shell, either we get laughing man or major motoko kusanagi.

Also um if Morgana got impregnated, now I am worried about the video game girl on the tablet from earlier if you were a creep.

2 virtual moms and a talk show about it, the MC who can't stop their lust of impregging virtual women. Of course then a march of random anime waifu across the stage or some such nonsense.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Never heard that version of "every move you make" thanks for showing it to me.

Dave is such a nice guy/thing. I did kind of expect him to use his super tongue as previously mentioned to drink his spilled alcohol, also having breakable glass in the future? What primitives we have become.

I did expect MC to break something in Dave's room when he was looking around, was slightly sad you couldn't click around more to do that.

I do love all the twists and turns that can happen. I do however wish that the loud "wrong" sound was a bit more limited in use, or as your "profile" becomes more clear that it is only used when you would miss a scene your character would want. AKA if you aren't a CBT fan it won't wrong sound you for missing a sex scene with it.

One fix I would like this game to have is if you right click while in game to go and check your stable/psy for the pictures of the things to actually have something to them, either the content that unlocked them or some info. However the fix I mean is most people don't know the clicking will not do anything, so if you do and it sits above a save file it asks you to agree to save or not. Maybe have it not be on the save/load etc screen.

You say xenoqueen and now I am imagining some vore/giant "woman?" fetish there.

I will throw my guess in on Morgana... my leanings go with Ghost in the shell, either we get laughing man or major motoko kusanagi.

Also um if Morgana got impregnated, now I am worried about the video game girl on the tablet from earlier if you were a creep.

2 virtual moms and a talk show about it, the MC who can't stop their lust of impregging virtual women. Of course then a march of random anime waifu across the stage or some such nonsense.
Dave's a pretty nice guy! He's actually a pretty pivotal character (lol - he was originally just a device to get rid of the Sarge's ripped trousers... now he's got a whole Ethical Path to his name!) I had planned to do more of a search of Dave's room - but since he was there I thought it would be weird (I cut a search of the Sarge's room in the same update, for pacing reasons) There will be searches in future, though ;)

I'll look into the wrong sound (the quieter wrong sound works, but the louder version is actually starting to annoy me in testing :LOL: It'll probably have to wait for the big edit next year, though.) Just as a note - the sound only means that you've missed out on available content, with no judgment and no relation to your individual choices. Essentially, it's only to guide you to a main play 100%.

You're reading my mind on the screens issue - I intend to make all the cards in the stable and psychosexometrics clickable. Psycho will prob just give you more info on the kink and which of its scenes you've done/missed. Stable will have a bio of the character (updated as you find out more), your relationship history, and pics from any sex scenes with them. I might do scene replays there too... it is basically MC's spank bank :LOL:

xenoqueen won't have any vore - but she is rather big, and rather scary :LOL: I like the idea of MC being subjected to a Jerry Springer style show... I might actually do that one day :LOL:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Dave's a pretty nice guy! He's actually a pretty pivotal character (lol - he was originally just a device to get rid of the Sarge's ripped trousers... now he's got a whole Ethical Path to his name!) I had planned to do more of a search of Dave's room - but since he was there I thought it would be weird (I cut a search of the Sarge's room in the same update, for pacing reasons) There will be searches in future, though ;)

I'll look into the wrong sound (the quieter wrong sound works, but the louder version is actually starting to annoy me in testing :LOL: It'll probably have to wait for the big edit next year, though.) Just as a note - the sound only means that you've missed out on available content, with no judgment and no relation to your individual choices. Essentially, it's only to guide you to a main play 100%.

You're reading my mind on the screens issue - I intend to make all the cards in the stable and psychosexometrics clickable. Psycho will prob just give you more info on the kink and which of its scenes you've done/missed. Stable will have a bio of the character (updated as you find out more), your relationship history, and pics from any sex scenes with them. I might do scene replays there too... it is basically MC's spank bank :LOL:

xenoqueen won't have any vore - but she is rather big, and rather scary :LOL: I like the idea of MC being subjected to a Jerry Springer style show... I might actually do that one day :LOL:
Dave is great, and he really works hard to keep everything in tip top shape. I don't even fault him for having been my MC's death/bodily destruction dealer a few times. (you put the dead ends in there, so I figure it is my duty to see what happens, sorry lovely Lenore).

Weird thing, in the folder with the images, it says they are PNG, but opening them tells me they are badly named Webp.

You could probably save some space converting the audio files to Opus with a bitrate between 64 - 128 kbps is basically transparent (unable to be distinguished from the original version) of course you would have to test them to see if they are up to your standards, but it would probably save you a couple hundred megabytes in size.

I understood the point to the "wrong" noise (being that you are going to miss a scene of some type), psychologically it tells players they chose wrong and that in the future it will have bad consequences, and that is why I am not a fan. Informing the player a missed scene happens is great, but that specific sound might be more useful for a "you don't have the clearance to enter" sound.

It would be nice if the sound could also differentiate on if it was in your "chosen" kinks or such, but is probably too much code.

I eagerly await what comes next, and having poor ava pass out over all the muscle ladies, 10 extra points if Xenoqueen is a muscle "lady".

I guess my last question is about branch 8.... kidding, there is no such thing. Real last questions are do the points do anything yet or just being gained for later? Also swirly glasses girl, is the meeting of her coming soon or will she be the ship stalker for a while longer?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Mega thanks to DragonKnight1998 for a superb 5* review! :love: Really glad you're enjoying it, and big things to come! :D

Dave is great, and he really works hard to keep everything in tip top shape. I don't even fault him for having been my MC's death/bodily destruction dealer a few times. (you put the dead ends in there, so I figure it is my duty to see what happens, sorry lovely Lenore).

Weird thing, in the folder with the images, it says they are PNG, but opening them tells me they are badly named Webp.

You could probably save some space converting the audio files to Opus with a bitrate between 64 - 128 kbps is basically transparent (unable to be distinguished from the original version) of course you would have to test them to see if they are up to your standards, but it would probably save you a couple hundred megabytes in size.

I understood the point to the "wrong" noise (being that you are going to miss a scene of some type), psychologically it tells players they chose wrong and that in the future it will have bad consequences, and that is why I am not a fan. Informing the player a missed scene happens is great, but that specific sound might be more useful for a "you don't have the clearance to enter" sound.

It would be nice if the sound could also differentiate on if it was in your "chosen" kinks or such, but is probably too much code.

I eagerly await what comes next, and having poor ava pass out over all the muscle ladies, 10 extra points if Xenoqueen is a muscle "lady".

I guess my last question is about branch 8.... kidding, there is no such thing. Real last questions are do the points do anything yet or just being gained for later? Also swirly glasses girl, is the meeting of her coming soon or will she be the ship stalker for a while longer?
Glad to see you're playing the dead-ends/game overs - there's some fun stuff in there ;) Yes, with the images the compressor I use seems to do something weird... but I've found it still gives me the best quality:size ratio of the ones I tried. Thanks for the Opus tip - the sound folder is growing more than I expected :LOL: Just too many great songs!

The points have some effect - some dialogue options and images here and there - but they'll only really be relevant for the training part in Phase 2 (and the end of Phase 1 'phase score'). The relationship points will govern the amount of interaction and dialogue options with your fellow cadets, and the Ethics points will lead you down certain dialogue tracks (e.g. more religious talk/less sexual innuendo for higher faith, etc.) Low perversion points will limit some sexual acts - particularly ones where you take the lead - and very high points are intended to unlock some otherwise hidden actions.

On the ship's stalker - :LOL: you might have to wait for a bit. She's the set up for a later mission with some juicy rewards and a minigame-length flashback o_O She's a bit deprioritised, though, after the last couple of Patreon polls.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
tysm for giving us beefy daddies who can pound me into oblivion,now if only a certain someone can grow about 10 inches and do the same
This is the arc that will make the game for me. Really hoping Cole can eventually put us in our place. Giving him a big dick while making ours small would be a nice turn of events!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This is the arc that will make the game for me. Really hoping Cole can eventually put us in our place. Giving him a big dick while making ours small would be a nice turn of events!
Cole fan, huh? :p (you can get a fan sig here if you fancy... hustle, hustle! :LOL:) The Cole branching roads arc is a pretty good one (although the hardest to code! :geek:) It's also the one most tied into which Branch you end up joining... e.g. taking Cole's Submission path will tie you to more of his choices, and put him more in charge of your relationships with the others.

I should warn you that MC's dick will only change temporarily (some missions will make it bigger, some smaller, depending on choices) - permanent changes are too much to render! Cole's will be possible to change through your actions, though - small, big, or gone :devilish:

Reactions: rfox317 and aa14

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
What I gotta say after playing through so much is definitely all kinks are for 3rd party. WTF??? Is the MC just a cuck? Then what is the meaning of asking about kinks? I am good with the story and all. Great humour. Great art work. But sorry to say, the game/VN/KN is definitely and completely NTR (non bull) / simply voyeuristic.

Cmon.... There's definitely room for some awesome action where MC carries it out and is not just a playtoy during the sessions.

Sorry if I'm ranting but I'm just laying out my views. What say?

• Thinking Face

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What I gotta say after playing through so much is definitely all kinks are for 3rd party. WTF??? Is the MC just a cuck? Then what is the meaning of asking about kinks? I am good with the story and all. Great humour. Great art work. But sorry to say, the game/VN/KN is definitely and completely NTR (non bull) / simply voyeuristic.

Cmon.... There's definitely room for some awesome action where MC carries it out and is not just a playtoy during the sessions.

Sorry if I'm ranting but I'm just laying out my views. What say?
Hi Shuchetan - I've been wondering when the NTR argument would wash up on my pages :LOL:

NTR
For clarity, there's exactly zero NTR in the game. Literally none. MC is not in a relationship and thus cannot be cucked. None of the characters he has any romantic interest in [those who appear in the Virtual Stable] have had sexual relations of any kind with anyone else since meeting MC. NTR has not been added as a kink.

That said, most of the characters have prior sexual histories (this isn't some 72 virgins in heaven thing), and if the player chooses they can see some fantasies/flashbacks about this. There are also a couple of jealous fantasies I've used as a kink selector. Some background characters also have their own things going on, and you get to perv on them if you choose. However, you don't have to choose any of this, and can disable it from even appearing by choosing the Silverback trait. If I've made any errors in coding or content that leaves you seeing these things despite enabling Silverback, please let me know.

The only cuckery in the entire game is in Cadet Cathy and Cadet Roxanne's fantasies about cheating on their boyfriends with MC - it's Bull, and that's the kink that it enables. It's also been suggested that Sarge is doing something to Anna - that's player optional to begin with, but I'd also say that forced lesbian sex hardly counts as NTR... it's something else entirely!

Kinks
A big part of this first phase of the game is setting up your kinks for the second phase (training missions). Partly for story - and partly to avoid exposing the player to content they don't like - I've triggered a lot of kinks with fantasies, many of which don't involve MC.

As time goes on, MC's sexual experience increases, and your Perversion score rises, he can become more sexually assertive.

Playtoy:
The naïve, religious MC is on a journey of sexual development, and he's hardly likely to immediately start bondage-play and anal without being guided... This might be a crazy sex-comedy in space, but there still have to be reasons for sexual content and some sort of character stability for the game to work.

All-Voyeur?:
So far, the MC has had: handjobs, blowjobs, butt-humps, sex and anal sex (plus an alien tonguejob, a titjob, a butt-massage from Cis and a forced wank). He's had some sort of sexual encounter with 8 virtual stable characters, and 3 daemons (including a gangbang). I'd say that in the 12 hours he's been on board ship, he's doing pretty well for himself :LOL:

Other:
Thanks for your comments about the story, art and jokes - they're very much appreciated! :D

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
Hi Shuchetan - I've been wondering when the NTR argument would wash up on my pages :LOL:

NTR
For clarity, there's exactly zero NTR in the game. Literally none. MC is not in a relationship and thus cannot be cucked. None of the characters he has any romantic interest in [those who appear in the Virtual Stable] have had sexual relations of any kind with anyone else since meeting MC. NTR has not been added as a kink.

That said, most of the characters have prior sexual histories (this isn't some 72 virgins in heaven thing), and if the player chooses they can see some fantasies/flashbacks about this. There are also a couple of jealous fantasies I've used as a kink selector. Some background characters also have their own things going on, and you get to perv on them if you choose. However, you don't have to choose any of this, and can disable it from even appearing by choosing the Silverback trait. If I've made any errors in coding or content that leaves you seeing these things despite enabling Silverback, please let me know.

The only cuckery in the entire game is in Cadet Cathy and Cadet Roxanne's fantasies about cheating on their boyfriends with MC - it's Bull, and that's the kink that it enables. It's also been suggested that Sarge is doing something to Anna - that's player optional to begin with, but I'd also say that forced lesbian sex hardly counts as NTR... it's something else entirely!

Kinks
A big part of this first phase of the game is setting up your kinks for the second phase (training missions). Partly for story - and partly to avoid exposing the player to content they don't like - I've triggered a lot of kinks with fantasies, many of which don't involve MC.

As time goes on, MC's sexual experience increases, and your Perversion score rises, he can become more sexually assertive.

Playtoy:
The naïve, religious MC is on a journey of sexual development, and he's hardly likely to immediately start bondage-play and anal without being guided... This might be a crazy sex-comedy in space, but there still have to be reasons for sexual content and some sort of character stability for the game to work.

All-Voyeur?:
So far, the MC has had: handjobs, blowjobs, butt-humps, sex and anal sex (plus an alien tonguejob, a titjob, a butt-massage from Cis and a forced wank). He's had some sort of sexual encounter with 8 virtual stable characters, and 3 daemons (including a gangbang). I'd say that in the 12 hours he's been on board ship, he's doing pretty well for himself :LOL:

Other:
Thanks for your comments about the story, art and jokes - they're very much appreciated! :D
Great reply!! Really appreciate it. (Not Sarcastic)

No I'm not on the offensive. But sincerely thought that all those kink selectors would really lead to MC's immediate appraisal in that kink in the first person.

NTR.... Yeah !!! there is when his heartache gets abducted and used (not explicitly shown)in the wash room.
NTR is also when a potential interest is had by others. Or even when you cuck another (also bull as we know).

What I really meant was the MC is not active as much by being involved and not being coerced into it. If you get my point.

But I get it... His sexual awakening is definitely taking place. He will take time to become a bull or such.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Great reply!! Really appreciate it. (Not Sarcastic)

No I'm not on the offensive. But sincerely thought that all those kink selectors would really lead to MC's immediate appraisal in that kink in the first person.

NTR.... Yeah !!! there is when his heartache gets abducted and used (not explicitly shown)in the wash room.
NTR is also when a potential interest is had by others. Or even when you cuck another (also bull as we know).

What I really meant was the MC is not active as much by being involved and not being coerced into it. If you get my point.

But I get it... His sexual awakening is definitely taking place. He will take time to become a bull or such.
He will :) The process has begun a little (where Lenore coaches him in being a bit more active during their sex scene) but his religious conditioning will take a while to get over to the point that he takes the lead in sexual scenes.

I get what you mean about the NTR - other characters showing interest isn’t my own definition, but the guarantee is that MCs potential romantic interests would never hook up with each other unless the player specifically chooses it as an option ;)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes