RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I think i shall now dedicate myself to the one true goddess of the game ... Morgana.

I don't want to die.

What I meant was she's great.
:LOL: Even in the crowded field of crazy onboard the USS Mercury, Morgana stands outs... although next month you'll be finding out what Sarge has been up to :eek: (Fortunate for MC that they don't get on, really - if they ever teamed up on him the poor guy wouldn't stand a chance!)
Lenore is waifu material
Lol - thanks! Lenore's probably the nicest character so far (along with Sam) - although the Maid of Orleans bit is a clue to the path she's a trigger for...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
curvy French maid is tres magnifique...BUT..do not put it in..Dave shows up and kills you :p fucking Dave..sighhhh..oh well..at least i knocked up the computer dame :D

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:LOL: Even in the crowded field of crazy onboard the USS Mercury, Morgana stands outs... although next month you'll be finding out what Sarge has been up to :eek: (Fortunate for MC that they don't get on, really - if they ever teamed up on him the poor guy wouldn't stand a chance!)
In a funny turn of events, those ganging up would indeed be awful for the MC but absolute heaven for me.

After that beach scene though, I think Morgana has almost caught up with Kex and Sarge in my fave list.

I thought she was awesome comedy relief before this but she's a great character too ... also having an e-baby is new.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I just wondered, since this one guy's dick is so tiny that it's probably not good for anything and with all the kinks and fetishes in this game, will there be a chance to transform him into a woman at some point?
I think that could be fun.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just wondered, since this one guy's dick is so tiny that it's probably not good for anything and with all the kinks and fetishes in this game, will there be a chance to transform him into a woman at some point?
That i'd like to see.

He bullied the MC when they were kids, would be nice to fuck him over in the literal sense.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
WELL..HanZi did notice him ..methinks that could happen actually :p

Skyjutsu

Mar 18, 2018
I got to say I really like the writing in this game, even more than the sex scenes.

My main save file is a 'no-sex' run, my MC won't even cum until I'm forced into a scene where there are no ways to avoid sex.

Since Spacecorps 'recommends immediate remedial action' for 0 perversion, I think it'd be amusing to see if you can get your perversion so far in the negatives that you'll force a game over of some kind.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
curvy French maid is tres magnifique...BUT..do not put it in..Dave shows up and kills you :p fucking Dave..sighhhh..oh well..at least i knocked up the computer dame :D
:giggle: Thanks Rob! I have a strong anti-rape message in my game for now ;). Looking forward to see what Rob-Morgana babies would look like - green, see-through and luxuriantly-maned?
Lol - reading my mind again, botc76! One of the Cole paths - although a fair bit down the line - will be sissification/bimbofication :devilish:
I got to say I really like the writing in this game, even more than the sex scenes.
My main save file is a 'no-sex' run, my MC won't even cum until I'm forced into a scene where there are no ways to avoid sex.
Since Spacecorps 'recommends immediate remedial action' for 0 perversion, I think it'd be amusing to see if you can get your perversion so far in the negatives that you'll force a game over of some kind.
Awesome! :D So you're 0 perversion? I haven't tried playing an abstinence run for ages... glad to see it's working, and thanks for the kind words :p
RanliLabz, I have to say the bit with the synapz with the nurse was a nice gesture. Thank you for that.

Considering, the MC is an absolute moron.
lol - figured I'd better reference it a bit (and the future possibilities of upgrade). ;)

Reactions: botc76

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Yes another update to this fucked up but hilarious game. I don't even wanna Fap to this one I just wanna die laughing to some of the stuff in here. Like " EVERYBODY DANCE NOW" :love: :ROFLMAO: Ranlilabz please say there is more of that in here.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yes another update to this fucked up but hilarious game. I don't even wanna Fap to this one I just wanna die laughing to some of the stuff in here. Like " EVERYBODY DANCE NOW" :love: :ROFLMAO: Ranlilabz please say there is more of that in here.
I have a couple of personal favourites - particularly the song for Lenore's ass ;)

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

Doesn't gameplay get boring? I mean, after a while without erotic scenes, is the game still fun? I'll try. (y)

Reactions: PortalDark

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Found a Game Bug RanliLabz.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/stable.rpy", line 212, in execute
    screen stable:
    screen stable:
  File "game/scripts/stable.rpy", line 355, in execute
    if cis_added == True:
  File "game/scripts/stable.rpy", line 356, in execute
    if statistics.cispoints >= 0:
AttributeError: 'Statistics' object has no attribute 'cispoints'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 534, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen stable:
    screen stable:
    if cis_added == True:
  File "<screen language>", line 356, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7) v0.2.7
Mon Nov 04 20:19:24 2019
This comes up when you click on Stable.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Code:

While running game code:
    screen stable:
    screen stable:
    if cis_added == True:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3074, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\John\Downloads\VN\Game Files\SpaceCorpsXXXv027-v027-pcsd\SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7)-v0.2.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen stable:
    screen stable:
    if cis_added == True:
  File "<screen language>", line 356, in <module>

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
SpaceCorpsXXX(v0.2.7) v0.2.7
Mon Nov 04 20:19:24 2019
This comes up when you click on Stable.
I bet not clicking on stable would stop that bug.

Someone hire me, programming genius here...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks, YL :D It's not exactly a bug though - when I added in relationship points for Cis, I did a workaround to avoid making everyone replay from the start. Now, if you've gained a cispoint the stable's fucked, but nothing else is - and the only way to avoid that is to start with a fresh play from the very beginning. I'd suggest holding off unless you're keen though... I'm gonna make you do that next year anyway :LOL:

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks, YL :D It's not exactly a bug though - when I added in relationship points for Cis, I did a workaround to avoid making everyone replay from the start. Now, if you've gained a cispoint the stable's fucked, but nothing else is - and the only way to avoid that is to start with a fresh play from the very beginning. I'd suggest holding off unless you're keen though... I'm gonna make you do that next year anyway :LOL:
Of course you would lol. :ROFLMAO: I Do want the Maledom, but not GB content. I'll just have to wait tell I can get in another choice.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes