BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Oh, if you're avoiding the scenes on purpose you won't get the achievements, but charisma will get leveled up. I was assuming the other guy wasn't avoiding scenes.
Ok, from the conversation I had interpreted that it was necessary to completely do the scenes, that's why I asked.

yaheard

Jul 18, 2021
can someone remind me where the anal scene(s) is/are? played this a while ago and can't find it in the gallery

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
can someone remind me where the anal scene(s) is/are? played this a while ago and can't find it in the gallery
Several side girls. I'm not a big fan of anal myself, so I can't say which main girls have anal scenes (but I don't think any do?), but at an absolute minimum, Chika (the side girl in the book store) and the Gym Girl (one-off girl) each have anal scenes as the farthest they'll currently go (no vaginal for either of them yet).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Captura de pantalla 2023-11-18 160937.png

I have found Rachel, but the achievement hasn't been completed. Is sex mandatory for this?

Captura de pantalla 2023-11-18 161701.png

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Is there vn mode?
No, just the sandbox atm.

I hate when the devs start to create tons of side content instead of following the story and the main girls.
That's why i don't like sandbox that much
That's technically according to plan. At first, I focused on getting all the girls to their dates and max affection, and that's where it stops in terms of story. Then I started adding more side content (with the one-off/side girls and the desire scenes with the main girls), and now with 0.3.x it's gonna be the group scenes. With that done, I'll move ton to ACT 2, and that's where the plot will begin moving again. ACT2 and ACT3 will be shorter development-wise because of that, since I can affort to be more focused.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialHaremClass-0.2.4Fix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
1. She appears randomly in the park during morning/noon.
2. Check the PHONE's INFO menu, it should tell you what to do to increase charisma. If you've somehow have charisma 4 but didn't trigger the scene, then it's a bug. Try going to the clothing store at night and talking with the clerk.
Thanks, turns out I needed to go to the park and meet her for the first time (and fuck her).
There is no achivement for the first time with her for some reason. If there was we could see that scene with her which would unlock subsequent scenes.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes