DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey, that's cheating :D . Personally, I only allow this to myself if the game is shitty or I have tried at least three times to reach it by myself and the game is finished.
But since you already unlocked it, you might give some hints anyway ;) .
sure which gallery page did you want to know?

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018

Guys, follow this great developer or support his work!!(y):coffee:

Tales From Afar:love:

View attachment 3290145 View attachment 3290147 View attachment 3290148 View attachment 3290151 View attachment 3290153 View attachment 3290154 View attachment 3290155 View attachment 3290157
Just to be fair - the last 4 images are 'Stand alone images' and they will not appear in the next installment of Tales from Afar :)

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Just to be fair - the last 4 images are 'Stand alone images' and they will not appear in the next installment of Tales from Afar :)
Ahh - fear not! I'm sure you will be pleased, even without those four frames
Check out Twitter/X for more TFA/SR stuff if you are interested...

roxyt482

Aug 11, 2021
There's something wrong with the circus event in the w5, when I click the event the game goes to the main menu
Any advice?

P.S. I found the error through another save, circus step was = 1 instead of 2

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
The weekly update is here. I've been actively working on the next SR update since Monday, writing some dialogue. By Wednesday, all the animations for the TFA 6th edition were ready, then I coded it, and you got into early access. I returned to SR on Thursday, actively creating pictures and animations for the SR update. So, the folder with all backup images is filled with new material for those with access. This provides a bit of technical information about the week's performance.
I also want to mention that I'm making some changes to the Patreon tiers this week, both cosmetically (I changed the names) and in terms of content. In terms of content, tier benefits haven't changed much. The primary change is that the ability to suggest an event in the SR game has been moved starting from the 5 EUR tier (20 EUR previously). This change was made because the option wasn't popular, and there were understandable restrictions. Suggestions sometimes conflicted with the story logic or couldn't be implemented immediately due to narrative reasons. Additionally, I don't favour changes like altering Laura's outfit and hairstyle as they are based on a Patreon vote. Furthermore, specific themes, such as bestiality, minors, physical violence, or incest, will not be introduced in the SR game. Lastly, cooperating was challenging when some event suggesters tried to dictate Laura's poses and camera angles, limiting artistic expression.
Therefore, while I initially considered giving up on this idea altogether, I decided to provide the opportunity to recommend events to a broader audience. I can still implement at most one suggestion in a game update, and we'll see how it goes. If it makes my work on the game less enjoyable or if suggestions risk taking the game in an undesired direction, I reserve the right to cancel it.
The other change is that I've temporarily reinstated the 1 EUR tier due to some demand. I had reservations about it, as a small portion of this pledge goes to me because of taxes and platform costs, which might not seem like a fair use of people's money. However, if someone wishes to express gratitude for my work this way, I won't dictate how people use their funds. I'll monitor this option over time and reserve the right to cancel it if needed.
That's all for today. I am back on track with SR.
Have a great weekend!​

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can anyone tell me how I would find all instances of +corruption in the files behind the game? I'm not even interested in getting a mod to do the work I just want to find the ultimate route to maximum corruption even if I have to count it myself.

Reactions: nandesta

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me how I would find all instances of +corruption in the files behind the game? I'm not even interested in getting a mod to do the work I just want to find the ultimate route to maximum corruption even if I have to count it myself.
Can I ask you why you need it?
There's a previous posting about it in this thread in case you are afraid to miss out on content in the game.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can I ask you why you need it?
There's a previous posting about it in this thread in case you are afraid to miss out on content in the game.
Having access to a list of released content and using a guide to select the routes that open up content does not mean I am going to hit all the +corruption to get all the events that are corruption locked. I want to plan my route to max out corruption so that I can get past as many corruption church events as I can.
Ideally I would like to simply run a program with the target being "Count +corruption" and show me the choices I should make but I don't think such a program exists so if someone could tell me how to read the files and maybe give me a little guidance towards which files to check it would at least get me started.
Oh and to clarify:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
What shaders were used to make these renders? This is the first render I've encountered in the game and I was already in love with it. Thanks in advance for any info.

Screen Shot 2024-01-30 at 3.16.32 PM.png

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Having access to a list of released content and using a guide to select the routes that open up content does not mean I am going to hit all the +corruption to get all the events that are corruption locked. I want to plan my route to max out corruption so that I can get past as many corruption church events as I can.
Ideally I would like to simply run a program with the target being "Count +corruption" and show me the choices I should make but I don't think such a program exists so if someone could tell me how to read the files and maybe give me a little guidance towards which files to check it would at least get me started.
Oh and to clarify:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about using a save game editor and crank up the corruption - although that would of course be cheating big time :rolleyes:
I don't think what you are asking for exist...

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
How about using a save game editor and crank up the corruption - although that would of course be cheating big time :rolleyes:
I don't think what you are asking for exist...
I'm not looking to cheat the game, I just want to be aware of every point where I can increase corruption to the max when I actually do my next playthrough. With so many choices in the side stories such as "be on Big Bosses good side" or "Be on Big Bosses bad side" which of those choices has a higher potential corruption by the end of the current version? (as an example)

ChiefMasterson

Nov 20, 2023
This is probably an insane question but is Laura going to get thiccer? There are references to her weight by other characters and she mentioned shes gained a cpl of kilos, will this result in any visual changes? I'd love to see that.

Reactions: TimoF965

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
View attachment 3318468

How does the game go from V1.9 6.53 GB to V2.0 4.07 GB?

The game has shrunk a total of 2.46 gigabytes in size. Did the developer delete a bunch of content
to make the game smaller? I'd think the size would increase with more content
and not shrink 2.46 gigabytes in size? I'm confused.
As I wrote before, I experimented with different formats for images and animations to trim the game size. As a result, the game is smaller with the same amount of content.

4.20 star(s) 56 Votes