Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
The developer made her fatter in the last update. I don't know why. Some fetish, I guess. Personally, not the choice I like.
Hi! She has been fatter for the last 6 or 7 updates. In the last one, she was the same size as previously. I added more gravity to her breasts and some details to her body. I have made her a bit skinnier in the upcoming update, previews of which you saw. Is it visible - it depends on the angle. Most Patrons want to see her fatter. Some want her skinnier. I have fine-tuned her, and I will stop this discussion by leaving her as she is on the next update.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi! She has been fatter for the last 6 or 7 updates. In the last one, she was the same size as previously. I added more gravity to her breasts and some details to her body. I have made her a bit skinnier in the upcoming update, previews of which you saw. Is it visible - it depends on the angle. Most Patrons want to see her fatter. Some want her skinnier. I have fine-tuned her, and I will stop this discussion by leaving her as she is on the next update.
And here I thought she was getting pregnant :KEK:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
so, by the pics, it looks like they will be ready to just sell off to a slave house.
oh what fun, ruin a bitches life and then just dump her off to the lowest thing you can imagine, i guess laura won't ever get any kind of life back, what with her turning into a mindless slave soon enough...
I mean, why does a woman need choices, or thoughts, when she can have this type of situation, after all, just look at afghanistan....
and, I wonder when they won't have names anymore, you should just retitle them to fuckhole #1, #2, #3, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
This week I added about 100 images and eight animations to the new collection.
The main thing happened during a previous couple of days. Most of the scenes on the next update will be optional. That made me think that my game is missing something. Some of the scenes are logical if Laura is more submissive. The same applies to the choices. Also, some game choices allow her to preserve self-respect while others make her more submissive. There is room for character shaping. What if I add a couple of new stats? Like "Dignity" and "Submission"? Adjust dialogues and some choices to whichever of the stats is bigger? Affecting her will to fight back? Once I have decided to remaster the game, I could implement it.
It is easy if the player plays the game from the start or uses the bridge to jump to the previous update. But what if the players want to use their existing saves without a bridge or play all over again? For those people, I could add a brief interaction with Laura at the beginning of the next update. Where she remembers her choices and the player can make his choices once again, adding the new stats.
What do you think? I am pretty sure I will implement this obsessive idea.
Next week I will make a poll about Laura's outfit at Gunnars shop.
Have a great weekend, and thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hi!
This week I added about 100 images and eight animations to the new collection.
The main thing happened during a previous couple of days. Most of the scenes on the next update will be optional. That made me think that my game is missing something. Some of the scenes are logical if Laura is more submissive. The same applies to the choices. Also, some game choices allow her to preserve self-respect while others make her more submissive. There is room for character shaping. What if I add a couple of new stats? Like "Dignity" and "Submission"? Adjust dialogues and some choices to whichever of the stats is bigger? Affecting her will to fight back? Once I have decided to remaster the game, I could implement it.
It is easy if the player plays the game from the start or uses the bridge to jump to the previous update. But what if the players want to use their existing saves without a bridge or play all over again? For those people, I could add a brief interaction with Laura at the beginning of the next update. Where she remembers her choices and the player can make his choices once again, adding the new stats.
What do you think? I am pretty sure I will implement this obsessive idea.
Next week I will make a poll about Laura's outfit at Gunnars shop.
Have a great weekend, and thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs
Hope this is an extra event Laura doesn't have to go to that Gunar pig's shop. I really like these statistics, the will to fight And when I said give Laura another choice so she can defend herself, the developer didn't say why it would extend rendering times. Now I was right

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Now these are the types of teaser pics a dev should send out, not like the bullshit teaser L$P puts out with nothing happening
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All the trailers from that pig's shop. :ROFLMAO: L&P is doing this for our own good and wants to keep us safe from spoilers, and however it might be, if you saw Sophia's tits first, you'd be complaining about the tits again.

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Hope this is an extra event Laura doesn't have to go to that Gunar pig's shop. I really like these statistics, the will to fight And when I said give Laura another choice so she can defend herself, the developer didn't say why it would extend rendering times. Now I was right
I thought it was self-explanatory. If between the lines you claim what an expert you are, you could easily guess it. Yes, I could add "defend herself" choices and change some dialogue lines depending on them. But where is the sense if it leads to nothing but skipping scenes or having the same events despite the choice? Then you would complain about no events for you in every update or whine about the meaningless game choices in the second case, though you pay nothing for the game. Instead, there must be some alternative scenes for the actual result of the "will to fight" or others to fill the gap. And I would need to render them, extending the render times. Keep in mind that the main focus was, is and will be the tags you can easily find in this thread. If I do not have enough time for "will to fight", I skip it and focus on the main things. So, no. You were not right. I have invested thousands of EUR into the project. A month ago, I spent another couple. It finally allowed me to reduce my daily working hours from 13-16h up to much reasonable ten hours and add some extra events. So yes, NOW I made it possible by spending a lot of my money again. While you were, are and will be whining and trying to offend me personally. Have shame and grow up! You are using the result of my hard work for free. Or become a Patron with the right to suggest your ideas for "fighting back" events.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, purity routes are welcome in Corruption games but most people play Corruption games to see some MC degeneracy.
On the other hand forcing the MC to take part in every single scene/kink can turn your novel into a kinetic experience.
You can give alternatives to players even if that leads to skipping one scene.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I thought it was self-explanatory. If between the lines you claim what an expert you are, you could easily guess it. Yes, I could add "defend herself" choices and change some dialogue lines depending on them. But where is the sense if it leads to nothing but skipping scenes or having the same events despite the choice? Then you would complain about no events for you in every update or whine about the meaningless game choices in the second case, though you pay nothing for the game. Instead, there must be some alternative scenes for the actual result of the "will to fight" or others to fill the gap. And I would need to render them, extending the render times. Keep in mind that the main focus was, is and will be the tags you can easily find in this thread. If I do not have enough time for "will to fight", I skip it and focus on the main things. So, no. You were not right. I have invested thousands of EUR into the project. A month ago, I spent another couple. It finally allowed me to reduce my daily working hours from 13-16h up to much reasonable ten hours and add some extra events. So yes, NOW I made it possible by spending a lot of my money again. While you were, are and will be whining and trying to offend me personally. Have shame and grow up! You are using the result of my hard work for free. Or become a Patron with the right to suggest your ideas for "fighting back" events.
You're confusing these two concepts: opinion and complaint. I just gave my opinion on what I don't like or what is missing in this game. And what you do with it is your business, I was implying that Laura should have different choices and the will to fight. But you once said no. Now I see that you are considering it. An event for me, which I will omit in the game when choosing, I treat that since I did not see it, it did not happen. What's the point of creating a side event that adds nothing to the story, increases render time, and extends update time. During this time, you could work on the plot or the choices, but for something to happen in the game there must be side events,. (When will Laura meet the person who gave her the drug and turned her life into a nightmare?) I never said that I was an expert on this game. You take my opinions too emotionally and accuse me of various things that I wanted to offend you. You said once that I care too much about Laura, I see it as much as you care about my opinion. I never meant to offend you. I've never been anyone's patron because I don't know how it works, or I'm afraid to stay. If I were to support you, there is no guarantee that my ideas will be used in the game. I think you would hate me more for being your patron laugh. You don't like my ideas about the game. I really appreciate what you are doing.The big boss should help Laura more, because I don't see it yet or it is hardly visible Regards, loyal and fan. I like you :)

Last edited:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
okay, now that is an addon i can get behind, because i always thought she should be able to fight through all this and not drown in the dispair of turning into just another slut. still, i realize that their are so many that won't like the idea of her being able to keep her mind intact, since they obviously like to see women be abused and destroyed, but, please consider this heavily, it has not been done, ever before that i have seen so far. that would be awesome to see the main character be able to escape a shitty fate. props and respect to you for this idea, sir.

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
okay, now that is an addon i can get behind, because i always thought she should be able to fight through all this and not drown in the dispair of turning into just another slut. still, i realize that their are so many that won't like the idea of her being able to keep her mind intact, since they obviously like to see women be abused and destroyed, but, please consider this heavily, it has not been done, ever before that i have seen so far. that would be awesome to see the main character be able to escape a shitty fate. props and respect to you for this idea, sir.
If and when Laura starts doing sex/degrading things on her own, I can see having the option to skip those events because that's an interesting choice: Does Laura embrace that she loves to be degraded and jump into the lifestyle feet-first, or does she keep trying to maintain her dignity? On the other hand, if the event in question is being ordered by her superiors, then there's no point in resisting it because doing so would just lead to a Game Over event, and who wants to see her husband and her father dead and her in prison?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If and when Laura starts doing sex/degrading things on her own, I can see having the option to skip those events because that's an interesting choice: Does Laura embrace that she loves to be degraded and jump into the lifestyle feet-first, or does she keep trying to maintain her dignity? On the other hand, if the event in question is being ordered by her superiors, then there's no point in resisting it because doing so would just lead to a Game Over event, and who wants to see her husband and her father dead and her in prison?
:unsure:

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
So, I guess she should just not talk to the private investigator and just sink into dispair, maybe even just off herself...
But, that's not what I would call a good thing. She should try to fight for her life, like any strong person would. I think that she could just do the bare minimum to get through the orders of the company crap, and keep goin till she can break those bonds that hold her in this slave life. Because that's what they are putting on her, a slave's bonds. As long as she can break them, more power to her.
Sorry, I tend to cheer for the underdog, the one who is being held down, with the foot on their neck.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes