salgazar

Aug 4, 2017
So, I guess she should just not talk to the private investigator and just sink into dispair, maybe even just off herself...
But, that's not what I would call a good thing. She should try to fight for her life, like any strong person would. I think that she could just do the bare minimum to get through the orders of the company crap, and keep goin till she can break those bonds that hold her in this slave life. Because that's what they are putting on her, a slave's bonds. As long as she can break them, more power to her.
Sorry, I tend to cheer for the underdog, the one who is being held down, with the foot on their neck.
boooooooooo

• Angry
Reactions: Sadowdark

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
So, I guess she should just not talk to the private investigator and just sink into dispair, maybe even just off herself...
But, that's not what I would call a good thing. She should try to fight for her life, like any strong person would. I think that she could just do the bare minimum to get through the orders of the company crap, and keep goin till she can break those bonds that hold her in this slave life. Because that's what they are putting on her, a slave's bonds. As long as she can break them, more power to her.
Sorry, I tend to cheer for the underdog, the one who is being held down, with the foot on their neck.
I'm not sure you're in the right place, because the game seems to feature a lot of stuff you won't like.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I'm not sure you're in the right place, because the game seems to feature a lot of stuff you won't like.
:ROFLMAO:How shallow thinking is. You can't tell what you don't like about the game because they'll tell you the game isn't for you.

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
:ROFLMAO:How shallow thinking is. You can't tell what you don't like about the game because they'll tell you the game isn't for you.
If I come into a thread about the game and complain about the entire premise and implementation, then I'm playing the wrong game. Saying that a dev should change his whole vision to suit your preference is inherently unreasonable. There are tons of games out there, so finding one that's closer to what you like and making suggestions about that is much more likely to prove fruitful than suggesting black become white simply because you like white better.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
so, no use having an opinion on subjects? my my, how narrow of your thinking. i'm just stating my view...
and i've been playing the game since the beginning, so, i think i can state my viewpoint.
change my mind...
i mean, freedom of expression, and all.
and you mistake my stance, i cheer for the underdog.

SenorSmut

Apr 27, 2022
so, no use having an opinion on subjects? my my, how narrow of your thinking. i'm just stating my view...
and i've been playing the game since the beginning, so, i think i can state my viewpoint.
change my mind...
i mean, freedom of expression, and all.
and you mistake my stance, i cheer for the underdog.
Yeah man, anyone can have an opinion about anything. Your opinion is that you want the MC to be able to fight back against her oppressors and prevail. My opinion is that your desires are unlikely to come to pass, given the nature of the game. I do expect an ending that is happy by some definition of the term, but having her fight back and win along the way undermines the whole thing. From a dramatic standpoint, things need to keep getting worse for the hero(ine) before the final twist somewhat redeems the situation. IMO, which is vanishingly unlikely to influence the Dev in the end. :)

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Yeah man, anyone can have an opinion about anything. Your opinion is that you want the MC to be able to fight back against her oppressors and prevail. My opinion is that your desires are unlikely to come to pass, given the nature of the game. I do expect an ending that is happy by some definition of the term, but having her fight back and win along the way undermines the whole thing. From a dramatic standpoint, things need to keep getting worse for the hero(ine) before the final twist somewhat redeems the situation. IMO, which is vanishingly unlikely to influence the Dev in the end. :)
ok, good for your opinion. glad to know

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update September 16th From Nemiegs For Patreon

Nemiegs posted this post On September 16th to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 16th
September2022 to F95ZONE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 16th September
2022 to F95ZONE

Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

2022 to F95ZONE
(

Hi!
Please find your previews here.

More images on Discord.

Enjoy!
Regards,
Nemiegs

)

Thanks In Advance .
Holy shit is Laura pregnant in that first pic? I hope this is just a dream or bad ending

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

2022 to F95ZONE
(

Hi!
Please find your previews here.

More images on Discord.

Enjoy!
Regards,
Nemiegs

)

Thanks In Advance .
:ROFLMAO:Now this game is getting more and more fun. :oops:Really, Laura got pregnant. I wonder how he supposedly takes the pill he gets in the company every day. Unless Laura dreams of this or that additional event. Looks like Laura is going to school and getting spanked for late for class.I see that Laura's old boss's nephew came for sex tutoring.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update September 16th From Nemiegs For Discord

Nemiegs posted this post On September 16th to Discord

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 16th September2022 to F95ZONE

Thanks In Advance .

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Update September 16th From Nemiegs For Discord

Nemiegs posted this post On September 16th to Discord

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 16th September2022 to F95ZONE
(

The brothel soon will have a floor with fantasy rooms.
View attachment 2046875

Don't eat the cake!
View attachment 2046877

)

Thanks In Advance .
:unsure:
It looks like an extra scene since there is a gnome.

Reactions: spirosxxx
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes