Jun 13, 2022
Update October 10th From Nemiegs For Patreon

Nemiegs posted this post On October 10th to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 10th October 2022 to F95ZONE

(

1665338580487.png

Hi, guys!

A quick update.

I have thousands of files as I have re-rendered images of the first two in-game weeks. Also, I have done all the post-work. My next tasks are adjusting the old code, coding the new update and writing dialogues. I hope I will manage to do this in two weeks.

Thanks for your support!

Regards,

Nemiegs.

)

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Just found this game a couple of days ago and it's been a great ride! Great kinks and so much content, I still have stuff to play through. Kudos to the dev :)

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Just found this game a couple of days ago and it's been a great ride! Great kinks and so much content, I still have stuff to play through. Kudos to the dev :)
The dev is actually giving the entire game a makeover for the next release. Expect better image quality on top of the new material being released.
You should really consider becoming a patreon. It's a great game, the dev is always on time, and you get to inflluense the game if you speak your mind.

Last edited:

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Nemiegs posted this post On October 15th to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 15th October 2022 to F95ZONE

(

1665830979630.png

Hello!

Now I can say that the game is polished and looks in a way I do not feel ashamed of. The story is a matter of taste, of course. However, visually and technically, finally, it is what I want it to be.

My apologies to those who wrote to me, but my answers were short. I was so concentrated!

Here is the changelog for the old material:

1. 90% of images for the first two in-game weeks were re-rendered and changed. I still have all the old files. I changed the light, rendered and post-worked over a couple thousand images. It was interesting to see how my skills developed. I added a few new pictures and animations, but nothing much.
  2. The game now has a uniform interface throughout. The first two weeks have the same home screen style as the rest of the game. The 3rd week home screen is the same as the first two, as nothing is happening in other rooms, and the 4th has all of the spaces open, as there are events in every room. The showering and dressing routine is reduced to two images every morning. Now you can also change the dialogue box opacity in preferences. Letters have black outline to make them more visible.
  3. I changed the background music at the beginning of the game. Replaced many cases of "omg" sound with other sound effects. Reduced by 50% screen flashing on orgasms. Fixed a couple of bugs, I found along the way.
  4. Polished dialogues. Deleted some lines and added in some places. Especially at the beginning of the game. Laura's biography screen was rewritten too. I hope I managed to add some missing details and made it a bit smoother. I bought a new premium proofreader as I am not a native English speaker. All the code was put through it, and language issues were fixed.
  5. I added "submission" and "pride" stats. Also, I added some game choices to give them more base. For instance, the maid events and Brute scenes with Leina and Reina are optional. "Submission/pride" has not affected anything in the game yet. But it will be in the next update. I think I will not use them as a particular point amount. Instead, the game would check which stat is more prominent and determine MC's character. If submission > pride = Laura submissive. What do you think? If the player begins the new game or uses the option to jump to the previous update, the stats will be working. I would add a dialogue line with Laura for those who would use their old save files. With an option to choose if she is submissive, proud or 50/50. Based on my own playthroughs.
  6. I have not told it before, but I have been collecting "exhibitionist" stat for some time too. It is on some side events on the map. I will begin using it soon too.
NB!

It is still the same game and the same story. I have never ever had an intention to change it. My goal was to polish it and give it an extra dimension. The new stats would possibly be used to unlock upcoming BDSM/slave events and affect interactions with BB, evidence collection and possible outcome of the visual novel and more.

I guess I have said it all for today.

The early access to the beta version should be out by the end of the following week. Friday or Saturday night (European time).

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for your support!

Regards,

Nemiegs.

)

Thanks In Advance .

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Nemiegs posted this post On October 15th to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 15th October 2022 to F95ZONE

(

View attachment 2102050

Hello!

Now I can say that the game is polished and looks in a way I do not feel ashamed of. The story is a matter of taste, of course. However, visually and technically, finally, it is what I want it to be.

My apologies to those who wrote to me, but my answers were short. I was so concentrated!

Here is the changelog for the old material:

1. 90% of images for the first two in-game weeks were re-rendered and changed. I still have all the old files. I changed the light, rendered and post-worked over a couple thousand images. It was interesting to see how my skills developed. I added a few new pictures and animations, but nothing much.
  2. The game now has a uniform interface throughout. The first two weeks have the same home screen style as the rest of the game. The 3rd week home screen is the same as the first two, as nothing is happening in other rooms, and the 4th has all of the spaces open, as there are events in every room. The showering and dressing routine is reduced to two images every morning. Now you can also change the dialogue box opacity in preferences. Letters have black outline to make them more visible.
  3. I changed the background music at the beginning of the game. Replaced many cases of "omg" sound with other sound effects. Reduced by 50% screen flashing on orgasms. Fixed a couple of bugs, I found along the way.
  4. Polished dialogues. Deleted some lines and added in some places. Especially at the beginning of the game. Laura's biography screen was rewritten too. I hope I managed to add some missing details and made it a bit smoother. I bought a new premium proofreader as I am not a native English speaker. All the code was put through it, and language issues were fixed.
  5. I added "submission" and "pride" stats. Also, I added some game choices to give them more base. For instance, the maid events and Brute scenes with Leina and Reina are optional. "Submission/pride" has not affected anything in the game yet. But it will be in the next update. I think I will not use them as a particular point amount. Instead, the game would check which stat is more prominent and determine MC's character. If submission > pride = Laura submissive. What do you think? If the player begins the new game or uses the option to jump to the previous update, the stats will be working. I would add a dialogue line with Laura for those who would use their old save files. With an option to choose if she is submissive, proud or 50/50. Based on my own playthroughs.
  6. I have not told it before, but I have been collecting "exhibitionist" stat for some time too. It is on some side events on the map. I will begin using it soon too.
NB!

It is still the same game and the same story. I have never ever had an intention to change it. My goal was to polish it and give it an extra dimension. The new stats would possibly be used to unlock upcoming BDSM/slave events and affect interactions with BB, evidence collection and possible outcome of the visual novel and more.

I guess I have said it all for today.

The early access to the beta version should be out by the end of the following week. Friday or Saturday night (European time).

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for your support!

Regards,

Nemiegs.

)

Thanks In Advance .
Thanks 4 keepings us updated! :)

I like the line The new stats would possibly be used to unlock upcoming BDSM/slave events :love::devilish: Looking forward to see the future of Laura's BDSM/slave adventure :p HIHI

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
So, maybe, at the end of the story, the ones who blackmailed her could show how damaged she would be by someone posting online, in the story, exactly how she has become. This should only be done if she falls completely to the corruption. But, if she comes through, as herself, maybe she would have the tools(info, or whatever) to destroy her tormentors and win her life back. This way it would actually be a true good or bad ending. Just a thought...

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
So, maybe, at the end of the story, the ones who blackmailed her could show how damaged she would be by someone posting online, in the story, exactly how she has become. This should only be done if she falls completely to the corruption. But, if she comes through, as herself, maybe she would have the tools(info, or whatever) to destroy her tormentors and win her life back. This way it would actually be a true good or bad ending. Just a thought...
Even if she does destroy her tormentors, I don't think her life can ever be the same. She's learned "a few" things about herself through all these experiences and those things are not going away. That being said, I'd like a sort of good ending too. Maybe the dev can implement two endings for the fun.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Even if she does destroy her tormentors, I don't think her life can ever be the same. She's learned "a few" things about herself through all these experiences and those things are not going away. That being said, I'd like a sort of good ending too. Maybe the dev can implement two endings for the fun.
What I mean is the mafia cousin and the old woman, mostly. And maybe even the fat, old business guy. That would be gold to see them get destroyed. Even if it's a side type ending, I could see some people be happy with that extra content.

Reactions: Zane11

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What I mean is the mafia cousin and the old woman, mostly. And maybe even the fat, old business guy. That would be gold to see them get destroyed. Even if it's a side type ending, I could see some people be happy with that extra content.
We'll probably get one of the two endings. I like the new pride stats

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
One of my preferred game, I'm such an evil pervert ! :)
Yet I can't get enough corruption for the late game "events" requiring 95+, how to get that ??

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
One of my preferred game, I'm such an evil pervert ! :)
Yet I can't get enough corruption for the late game "events" requiring 95+, how to get that ??
I guess you get corruption points for the events that happen every day. If I remember correctly

Reactions: Ass Fan
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes