Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
I have done a lot of work recently.
Today I released early access to the beta version of the new update. It means that the date of the official release is next week.
Tomorrow I will take a break and return on Monday with both wallpapers.

Thank you for your support!
Have a great Sunday!

Regards,
Nemiegs.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
One of my preferred game, I'm such an evil pervert ! :)
Yet I can't get enough corruption for the late game "events" requiring 95+, how to get that ??
In the new update you’ll se when Laura gains corruption points. I also believe most of the scenes will become available once you reach the needed corruption level. If you are totally stuck however (or just impatient like me :)), there are alternatives. If you Google ‘Save Editor Online’ you’ll find a nice tool to edit your saves. Before you start messing with your saves – PLEASE remember to back everything up!!!!

Reactions: Hephannon

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
In the new update you’ll se when Laura gains corruption points. I also believe most of the scenes will become available once you reach the needed corruption level. If you are totally stuck however (or just impatient like me :)), there are alternatives. If you Google ‘Save Editor Online’ you’ll find a nice tool to edit your saves. Before you start messing with your saves – PLEASE remember to back everything up!!!!
Hrmm, looks nice, but where the f are the saves located ???

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
The links to Special Request v1.4

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux: - -
Mac: -

Links provided by CRAZY X WIZARD

Please Like My Post If You Like My Posts.
Thanks In Advance.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Fuck what a joy finally one of my favorite female Mc games updated, :love::coffee:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SpecialRequest-1.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: blink66 and Krull

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
poor Laura, I would have thought the best revenge would be to Turn Laura against her father and husband. Essentially making Laura be on BB's side. That would be humiliating and gut wrenching for the father and husband to see Laura on the arm of her father's enemy with a evil smile. Just saying.

Jack221

Jul 23, 2020
View attachment 1722957

Overview:
This is the official Renpy remake of the game Special Request. Renders and animations remastered.
The game is about a successful woman that gets involved in somebodies’ game behind her back. The story will lead to the discovery of some secrets in a City, and the once sunny environment will show its dark side now. The main protagonist will have to endure blackmail and corruption, and there will be other fetishes to meet as well. Will she be able to fight her life back again?​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-28
Release Date: 2022-10-28
Developer: Nemiegs -
Censored: No
Version: 1.4
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED

Extras: Gallery Mod -
Fan Sig

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1408524 View attachment 1408525 View attachment 1408526 View attachment 1408527 View attachment 1408528 View attachment 1408529 View attachment 1408530 View attachment 1408531 View attachment 1408532 View attachment 1408533 View attachment 1408534 View attachment 1408535 View attachment 1408536 View attachment 1408537
Please man could you do to the Flirty F game

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes