Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
The only thing keeping this game from achieving a higher rating is the crappy translation.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Update November 5th From Nemiegs For Patreon

Nemiegs posted this post On November 5th to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 5th November 5th 2022 to F95ZONE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I hadn't played this game since it ditched rpgm. Will play soon. Just wanna ask, is the content with the disabled ( or mentally unstable guy) in orphange finished or still ongoing?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I hadn't played this game since it ditched rpgm. Will play soon. Just wanna ask, is the content with the disabled ( or mentally unstable guy) in orphange finished or still ongoing?
Ongoing, if you mean Rivtar. Hasn’t had many scenes lately after getting Laura and the lady who runs orphanage

Reactions: asplly97

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Update November 5th From Nemiegs For Patreon

Nemiegs posted this post On November 5th to Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 5th November 5th 2022 to F95ZONE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like My Walkthroughs And Mods .
Thanks In Advance .
As a teacher, Sophia Parker would be perfect here

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I might be wrong, but there is probably still a scene with him during the photo session with Beatrice?
If you don't choose at the beginning the Rivtar Path (Gangbang scene later on)
If you don't choose the Beatrice path, and go to the Unknown guy in the slums
then he apears during a Camshow and has interaction with Beatrice while Sergey is watching

Reactions: Sadowdark

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
If you don't choose at the beginning the Rivtar Path (Gangbang scene later on)
If you don't choose the Beatrice path, and go to the Unknown guy in the slums
then he apears during a Camshow and has interaction with Beatrice while Sergey is watching
Umm dont choose or do choose :unsure: ? I mean if i dont choose rivatar path, it leads to gangbang scene with him?:unsure:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Ongoing, if you mean Rivtar. Hasn’t had many scenes lately after getting Laura and the lady who runs orphanage
Is it though? Laura only participated because she was blackmailed by the orphanage lady. Now that she deleted the evidence and destroyed her career, what reason does she have to get with Ritvar again? I think this storyline is done.

Reactions: xapican

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is it though? Laura only participated because she was blackmailed by the orphanage lady. Now that she deleted the evidence and destroyed her career, what reason does she have to get with Ritvar again? I think this storyline is done.
Perhaps, but I could see Laura doing him again to protect Beatrice, or I could see that dyke bitch at her job bring him in and have Laura blindfolded or lower half of body behind a curtain like she did to her with her old classmate

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Perhaps, but I could see Laura doing him again to protect Beatrice, or I could see that dyke bitch at her job bring him in and have Laura blindfolded or lower half of body behind a curtain like she did to her with her old classmate
That's certainly possible I suppose. I love the Beatrice storyline, but I made a wrong choice somewhere and I don't get it in-game so now unfortunately I can only see it through the gallery...

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes