Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I think Laura is too skinny I liked the former Laura more. I don't mind lesbian scenes. I really like the new statistic I would like to see the scoring system for this statistic. I love the choices in the game. Thanks Dev, though you don't like me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That's certainly possible I suppose. I love the Beatrice storyline, but I made a wrong choice somewhere and I don't get it in-game so now unfortunately I can only see it through the gallery...
You made this mistake when you meet Beatrice, then she is saved, and if you don't meet her, I have big problems.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
You made this mistake when you meet Beatrice, then she is saved, and if you don't meet her, I have big problems.
I'm a little bored to replay the whole thing from the beginning since thankfully there's a gallery, but can you elaborate please? What did I do wrong when I met Beatrice? I don't remember a specific choice regarding her.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
When you meet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, I honestly don't remember this at all... I guess I fucked up... I suppose I could edit my save, but I don't which values to tamper with and I don't want to screw it completely.

Thank God for the gallery because Beatrice is super hot!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Thanks, I honestly don't remember this at all... I guess I fucked up... I suppose I could edit my save, but I don't which values to tamper with and I don't want to screw it completely.

Thank God for the gallery because Beatrice is super hot!
(y)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
wow this game is getting very very good

Great storyline a bit slowburn at the start, but now it's perfect, can't wait for the next update!

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
wow this game is getting very very good

Great storyline a bit slowburn at the start, but now it's perfect, can't wait for the next update!
Totaly agree - keeps getting better and better with every release. The husband is returning home, if only for a visit, soon. That 's a release I'm really looking forward to.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
This week I began to work on the release of the next game update. I made 100 images and one animation. The following week I will continue.
The main November celebrations in my country are over. We can now start to prepare for Christmas. Also, the snow has finally arrived. Now the dark winter time will be a bit brighter. And today, I feel like Santa a bit.
CEO/CEO limited tiers received a Demo of my little side project.
Managers received the first HD Wallpaper of this month.
Officers received my very first wallpaper remastered.
And again, you are receiving preview images.

I did not manage to prepare a poll. But that, my friends - next week.

I hope it will bring more joy to your lives!
Thank you for your support!
Have a great time!
Regards,
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
This week I began to work on the release of the next game update. I made 100 images and one animation. The following week I will continue.
The main November celebrations in my country are over. We can now start to prepare for Christmas. Also, the snow has finally arrived. Now the dark winter time will be a bit brighter. And today, I feel like Santa a bit.
CEO/CEO limited tiers received a Demo of my little side project.
Managers received the first HD Wallpaper of this month.
Officers received my very first wallpaper remastered.
And again, you are receiving preview images.

I did not manage to prepare a poll. But that, my friends - next week.

I hope it will bring more joy to your lives!
Thank you for your support!
Have a great time!
Regards,
Nemiegs
Chinese day is coming ? Or it's that girl from the park who sells food from the booth. She once accused Laura of stealing.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022

Nemiegs posted this post On November 19th on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 20th November 2022 to F95ZONE

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Nemiegs posted this post On November 19th on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 20th November 2022 to F95ZONE

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.
:unsure: It seems to me that Laura is too skinny and uglier

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I don't know how the supporters could vote to make Laura so ugly, I don't like that she's so skinny and ugly. looks nice at the beginning of the game. And should not be changed.
1668969080995.png
If anything, she was getting fatter with every update. In that update where Laura complained that she gained some weight she became almost unattractive because of her stomach overhang.
More than that, she is now like a lingerie model or something. Have you seen a lingerie model and know how they look? Something like that:
1668969627857.png

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2182586
If anything, she was getting fatter with every update. In that update where Laura complained that she gained some weight she became almost unattractive because of her stomach overhang.
More than that, she is now like a lingerie model or something. Have you seen a lingerie and know how they look? Something like that:
View attachment 2182602
:unsure: How does it make sense to compare a living model to a fictional character? now Laura looks like a little ugly skinny girl. And it's not just my opinion.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes