qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
:unsure: How does it make sense to compare a living model to a fictional character? now Laura looks like a little ugly skinny girl. And it's not just my opinion.
Yes, it still is. Your opinion she is skinny and ugly. My opinion she was really out of shape in previous updates.
Who are proposing to compare her with? Actually, as far as I can see, all those 3d games try to imitate to some extent sexual stuff that is not very probable or even possible in real life, at least to most people. But characters in those games still have to resemble people to some extent. Better yet, to be as physically attractive as humanly possible.
If you want to compare her to other 3d characters, you can compare her to, let's say, Monica Buckfett. Many people think it is one of most female characters among all DAZ games. No fat ass, no overhang, no fat hips.
1668971038727.png
And look how fat Laura became in one of the last updates:
1668971770563.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hmm, ok I don't share the curvy predilection atraction you name it, and the following pics I understood it like the intoduction of the new Laura modell.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What I mean I don't see much of a difference and take in acount that when rendering often a small detali like Camara angle or lens distortion make a pic look totally diferent. Not Saying that the perception is wrong or right I just fail to see the difference what makes some say she looks skinny , as I said in the preview the size ratio was a bit odd and she looks skinnier beside Nuts (she is a bit mor robust type of body) she looks skinny and Thin.

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Yes, it still is. Your opinion she is skinny and ugly. My opinion she was really out of shape in previous updates.
Who are proposing to compare her with? Actually, as far as I can see, all those 3d games try to imitate to some extent sexual stuff that is not very probable or even possible in real life, at least to most people. But characters in those games still have to resemble people to some extent. Better yet, to be as physically attractive as humanly possible.
If you want to compare her to other 3d characters, you can compare her to, let's say, Monica Buckfett. Many people think it is one of most female characters among all DAZ games. No fat ass, no overhang, no fat hips.
View attachment 2182670
And look how fat Laura became in one of the last updates:
View attachment 2182695
The image you give as an example is not correct. It is a bad ending picture becoming fat after years as you could see in the text. A single image. She has never ever been this fat in the game. Here and in her first cake dream I made her much obviously fatter just for fun.

Last edited:

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Hmm, ok I don't share the curvy predilection atraction you name it, and the following pics I understood it like the intoduction of the new Laura modell.
What I mean I don't see much of a difference and take in acount that when rendering often a small detali like Camara angle or lens distortion make a pic look totally diferent. Not Saying that the perception is wrong or right I just fail to see the difference what makes some say she looks skinny , as I said in the preview the size ratio was a bit odd and she looks skinnier beside Nuts (she is a bit mor robust type of body) she looks skinny and Thin.
I made this comparison to stop discussion. Actually the changes were tiny, and I wanted to show it. A lot depends on camera angle, light and characters pose. In latest preview images Laura is the same model as in the previous update. Where she was not much skinnier than before. I just added tiny details and breast gravity not affecting her overall size much. Yes and the face is the same too. She just does not have a make up at the beach. Being behind it all, I am surprised about discussion :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xapican

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I made this comparison to stop discussion. Actually the changes were tiny, and I wanted to show it. A lot depends on camera angle, light and characters pose. In latest preview images Laura is the same model as in the previous update. Where she was not much skinnier than before. I just added tiny details and breast gravity. Yes and the face is the same too. She just does not have a make up at the beach. Being behind it all, I am surprised about discussion :)
Because it was probably about that photo where she looks ugly and too skinny like a little girl

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
The image you give as an example is not correct. It is a bad ending image becoming fat after years as you could see in the text. A single image. She has never ever been this fat in the game. Here and in her first cake dream I made her much obviously fatter just for fun.
Laura ends up like this.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure: Maybe Laura's skin is darker, she's too tanned and that's why it seems that way

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sadowdark, yes that and some other aspects is what I love about Photography, and Painting (CG) as well I see it as playing with our perceptions deciving our Minds, In Painting with a few gradients you can give a 3D Deepth, and add plasticity to an 2 Dimensional Picture, what I liked about your posts is that you have a great and detailed perception
that is admirable the differeces between the Pics I didn't notice before you pointed it out so
oh almost forgot, the Chinese decor of Nuts Cart is since the Introduction (failed to notice, no wonder was looking at Lauras Titts and gorgeous body :ROFLMAO: )Thank you !
Nemiegs , shows how much your Skills have evolved since the Start of the game Kudos, great game !

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Laura models.png

Here are all of the Laura models I have used in the game. No make-up, no postwork, just for you.
  1. Was used for the first 1.5 in-game weeks (Genesis 8)
  2. The second half of week 2 (Genesis 8)
  3. Week 3 (Genesis 8)
  4. Switched to Genesis 8.1, made it slightly fatter. Was used for 3 in-game days.
  5. Previous update and now. (Genesis 8.1) Returned to body type, which was used for the longest (#2 & #3). Added breast gravity, some pelvis and buttock details.

#5 is ugly, skinny and too tanned :D
Now you can compare and argue. Good, luck :)

Nemiegs

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Here are all of the Laura models I have used in the game. No make-up, no postwork, just for you.
  3. Week 3 (Genesis 8)
  4. Switched to Genesis 8.1, made it slightly fatter. Was used for 3 in-game days.
  5. Previous update and now. (Genesis 8.1) Returned to body type, which was used for the longest (#2 & #3). Added breast gravity, some pelvis and buttock details.
The way I see it the first one was the best one. The fourth and fifth ones have different eyes (or maybe makeup).

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
The way I see it the first one was the best one. The fourth and fifth ones have different eyes (or maybe makeup).
It is just a matter of taste. When I used the first one, I constantly received requests to make her fatter. #4 and #5 have absolutely the same materials 1:1 and no make-up.
EDIT: Oh, I remember - Today, I took #4 from one scene, and after rendering it some months ago, I made her eye whites slightly brighter. You are right. Other than that - the materials are the same.

Last edited:

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I don't like the eyes so much in 4 and 5 because they seem a little small, so I'd rather we have the first three. The differences are very small though so whatever you like :)

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
I don't like the eyes so much in 4 and 5 because they seem a little small, so I'd rather we have the first three. The differences are very small though so whatever you like :)
The face and eyes are the same morphs for all models. No size difference. The materials I used for Genesis 8, had no option of completely removing makeup. Genesis 8.1 allows me to do this. Now adding makeup gives us totally different results. + unnaturally white eyes of Gen8.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
The face and eyes are the same morphs for all models. No size difference. The materials I used for Genesis 8, had no option of completely removing makeup. Genesis 8.1 allows me to do this. Now adding makeup gives us totally different results. + unnaturally white eyes of Gen8.
Ah maybe it's a trick on my eyes then because the eyes do look a little smaller to me in 4 and 5 :)
But like I said, the difference is very small anyway, Laura looks good in all five.

Reactions: xapican and Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2183916

3. Week 3 (Genesis 8)

#5 is ugly, skinny and too tanned :D
Now you can compare and argue. Good, luck :)

Nemiegs
The first three models of Laura are lighter, and the ones at the end are a bit darker. The last two have a different eye shape than the first three

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
The last 2 look more "natural" to me, closer to the reality, and I liked the eyes, they luck more how they are in Real life.
Anyway can you please give all 7 Laura models my adress??:p I have this fantasy ivolving 7 clones.......:devilish:
Promise to return them cleaned and in good shape :p:p:p

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes