kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
In 4 and 5 the face looks more natural to me. In the first three the eyes are to bright, that would only look right if there where additional frontal lighting.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Will there be a point where B.B Takes Laura under his wing and Laura gets corrupted to the point she would rather stay with him instead of her hubby and father. That would be the ultimate revenge I think, to have the daughter of your enemy go against her own family willingly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Will there be a point where B.B Takes Laura under his wing and Laura gets corrupted to the point she would rather stay with him instead of her hubby and father. That would be the ultimate revenge I think, to have the daughter of your enemy go against her own family willingly.
Yes and no :)

Weiny

Jun 17, 2018
I see there is a game developer here too. I want to congratulate you and thank you for an absolutely fantastic game. I've been playing Renpy games for at least 4 years, but I've never seen a game this long and elaborate. It's exactly my genre, beautiful body, beautiful lingerie, BDSM elements, lewd practices including anal, you can't find it anywhere else, many hours of fun, you really are an artist, thanks! :love: Keep it up and let the work be successful(y)

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I see there is a game developer here too. I want to congratulate you and thank you for an absolutely fantastic game. I've been playing Renpy games for at least 4 years, but I've never seen a game this long and elaborate. It's exactly my genre, beautiful body, beautiful lingerie, BDSM elements, lewd practices including anal, you can't find it anywhere else, many hours of fun, you really are an artist, thanks! :love: Keep it up and let the work be successful(y)
(y)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Wow, really now! People's dark fetishes always surprise me.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Oh my god, bro :cool:(y) hope to see in clothes like this in your office with new clothes bought by the boss.

Reactions: Pollux

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
It's true this outfit huh Laura is very conservative. It would fit Ana better now Laura has to be more clothes showing her pussy always.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes