Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Special Request Official Ren'Py Edition [v1.4] [Nemiegs] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v1.4 · · · (1.2 GiB :: 4.57 GiB)
Mac v1.4 · · · (1.2 GiB :: 4.55 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Starting to look like whatever that is, is all unavoiable.
From a female's point of view, it's always very much so.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I must say this game is underrated. Its already big and full of crazy funny kinky stuff. It hust takes a while to figure out how to play around with corruption level and pride level to get all scenes. But it satisfies nearly all kind of fetish if you know how to play iz out right. I must say i just wanted to check the game how it is and now i am impressed...Its not a deep story game but really full of hot action.

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
When I first tried the game the "english" was so bad I stopped. Has that been improved?
Can you imagine? Most of players are from continental Europe. Some say they soon will need a translator.

Last edited:

tania

Jun 30, 2017
How do i reset the gallery? want to start a fresh new game, already deleted the savegames on AppData/Roaming/RenPy, but the gallery still shows what i previous unlocked.

edit: found it!

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
When I first tried the game the "english" was so bad I stopped. Has that been improved?
I haven't played previous versions, so I can't tell you if it's been improved or not. What I can tell you is the "english" isn't that bad most of the time. There's not a lot of lines of dialogue from which I can't figure out what the character is trying to say, but there were definitely more than a few of those. Generally, the dialogue comes across as either unnaturally dry, super awkward, unfathomably unrealistic, or cringe AF, but otherwise understandable. I'd say of the eastern European female-protagonist corruption games this one is in the top quartile for language use. That said, the plot is written like a misogynistic 14-year-old incel's wet dream.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I haven't played previous versions, so I can't tell you if it's been improved or not. What I can tell you is the "english" isn't that bad most of the time. There's not a lot of lines of dialogue from which I can't figure out what the character is trying to say, but there were definitely more than a few of those. Generally, the dialogue comes across as either unnaturally dry, super awkward, unfathomably unrealistic, or cringe AF, but otherwise understandable. I'd say of the eastern European female-protagonist corruption games this one is in the top quartile for language use. That said, the plot is written like a misogynistic 14-year-old incel's wet dream.
I find that comment amusing considering the banners you are using

Reactions: Vibesy

tookin

Apr 24, 2020
First of all, 1.4 version of self bug is the same as gallery 17-6 and 18-1, 18-6 and 19-1

Compared to 1.3 version galleries, 7 missing from 17-5 to 18-5, 3 missing from 19-4 to 6 total 10 missing

image missing - game\images\w2d6\w2d6_2_17.jpg

Last edited:

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Is there a walkthrough or cheat mod somewhere ? I can never get enough corruption for some events before the end of the game, whatever I do (including restart with max corruption..)

Reactions: DNCH2019
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes