Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good evening!
Nothing much to say, which is good. It means I could work peacefully and accomplish what I had planned for this week.
I made 90 images and 14 animations. One more week + one or two days left to render before dialogues and coding.
Thank you for your support!
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Good evening!
Nothing much to say, which is good. It means I could work peacefully and accomplish what I had planned for this week.
I made 90 images and 14 animations. One more week + one or two days left to render before dialogues and coding.
Thank you for your support!
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs
:unsure: Is that the boss of BB?

Last edited:

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Yes man Really liked it
I have played 1 or 2 can you suggest more games like this female protag blackmail game but in renpy not in rpgm please
There are a few I would mention, but they don't quite measure up to SR though...

Fashion Business - The progress is very slow though, and you have to wait for the saucy bits. Clicking the mouse all the time is tedious.
Manilla Shaw - Good game, but the renpy version is on hold, and has been for a while.
Project Myriam - Also a good game. Myriam does end up in some very sticky situations, but I don't know if I would call it a blackmail game per se.
The Office Wife - It's been a while since I played it last, but as I remember it had potential.
Office Wife - This is a great game. More of a corruption/NTR game though. Updates are far appart.
Point of no return - Also a nice mention. Maybe also not exactly blackmail, but still...

I hope this will help you thru the dry spell - at least until the next release of SR :)

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
There are a few I would mention, but they don't quite measure up to SR though...
Fashion Business - The progress is very slow though, and you have to wait for the saucy bits. Clicking the mouse all the time is tedious.
Manilla Shaw - Good game, but the renpy version is on hold, and has been for a while.
Project Myriam - Also a good game. Myriam does end up in some very sticky situations, but I don't know if I would call it a blackmail game per se.
The Office Wife - It's been a while since I played it last, but as I remember it had potential.
Office Wife - This is a great game. More of a corruption/NTR game though. Updates are far appart.
Point of no return - Also a nice mention. Maybe also not exactly blackmail, but still...

I hope this will help you thru the dry spell - at least until the next release of SR :)
There's also Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.182] [Terebonkoff] but i hate this game empty rape simulator turbo sluts stupid bimbo Lidia

Fashion Business - I don't know
Manilla Shaw - I know a very good game I recommend
Project Myriam - I know a very good game I recommend
The Office Wife
- I hate this game only one way corruption lots of bugs endless grind.
Office Wife - I know a very good game I recommend you have to wait a long time for a new release
Point of no return - I know a very good game I recommend

Reactions: Kroelle Cook

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
There's also Lida's Adventures [Ep. 3 v0.182] [Terebonkoff] but i hate this game empty rape simulator turbo sluts stupid bimbo Lidia
And that's EXACTLY why I like SR so much! Laura is not a stupid bimbo - none of the women in SR are.
Laura is actually (so far) trying to do the right thing, but the result is not always what she imagined.
She's put into impossible situations with no way out, having to endure the humiliation.
On top of that she's slowly beginning to show signs of corruption and that's forcing her to rationalize her choices.
I think I have a pretty good idea what's going on in the latest preview picture, and I think that's really going to challenge her moral limits, such as they are right now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020

Fashion Business - I don't know
Manilla Shaw - I know a very good game I recommend
Project Myriam - I know a very good game I recommend
The Office Wife
- I hate this game only one way corruption lots of bugs endless grind.
Office Wife - I know a very good game I recommend you have to wait a long time for a new release
Point of no return - I know a very good game I recommend
Thank you so much Played Myriam nice game
But is The office Wife and Office Wife different game cause i am not getting thread of Office wife
so can you please post the link?

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Thank you so much Played Myriam nice game
But is The office Wife and Office Wife different game cause i am not getting thread of Office wife
so can you please post the link?
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-v1-0-damaged-coda.57277/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-84-public-bugfix-j-s-deacon.44541/
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-unofficial-renpy-v0-70b-phalzyr.76021/

Just added the Renpy link to Office Wife. It's not up-to date, but at least you can play thru to ver. 0.7

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes