Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Good evening!
Nothing much to say, which is good. It means I could work peacefully and accomplish what I had planned for this week.
I made 90 images and 14 animations. One more week + one or two days left to render before dialogues and coding.
Thank you for your support!
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs
:unsure:Looks like Laura is in her apartment? It could be Adam, the one who joins the school board. Maybe Laura wants to talk to him about what he knows about why she's in this predicament.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pollux

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And that's EXACTLY why I like SR so much! Laura is not a stupid bimbo - none of the women in SR are.
Laura is actually (so far) trying to do the right thing, but the result is not always what she imagined.
She's put into impossible situations with no way out, having to endure the humiliation.
On top of that she's slowly beginning to show signs of corruption and that's forcing her to rationalize her choices.
I think I have a pretty good idea what's going on in the latest preview picture, and I think that's really going to challenge her moral limits, such as they are right now.
Now Luara can fight because I have pride stat

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017

Nemiegs posted this post On December 1st on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 1st December 2022 to F95ZONE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.
More wallpaper please.
Is there a chance for all?

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good evening!
I have 453 images and 24 animations ready for the following update.
I want to stop there and begin coding to manage giving out the release this year. Though I do not feel comfortable having a picture number below 500. Will see what I can do about it next week. Wednesday is the last day I should begin coding.
That is it for today.
I appreciate your support!
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

Good evening!
I want to stop there and begin coding to manage giving out the release this year. Though I do not feel comfortable having a picture number below 500. Will see what I can do about it next week. Wednesday is the last day I should begin coding.
That is it for today.
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs
I prefer to wait for more consistent update...
the update for Christmas must be the biggest special update of the year

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Good evening!
That is it for today.
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs
:ROFLMAO: Laura has a headache and I don't have the strength anymore from these ideas dev will come up with to humiliate me. When will she finally give me a chance to blow this company to pieces and take revenge on these people

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
:ROFLMAO: Laura has a headache and I don't have the strength anymore from these ideas dev will come up with to humiliate me. When will she finally give me a chance to blow this company to pieces and take revenge on these people
Yeah - one can't understand Why she might have a headache. If it was only that easy for her: Sorry I have a headache we'll just have to do this some other day :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

L0thar

Jul 24, 2017
I believe the general idea is to release one of the older wallpapers to the public when he releases a new wallpaper to the paying patrons. You certainly won’t get them all at once.

View attachment 2225389
This is obvious to me.
The fact that I wasn't precise enough.
I meant that someone who has walpapers published so far would like to post them all.

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Poor girl! That is not even everything she has to go through! Look! Today, while my wife was away, I made her shovel my front yard! But it was not that cold. Just -5C

FYL.jpg

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Poor girl! That is not even everything she has to go through! Look! Today, while my wife was away, I made her shovel my front yard! But it was not that cold. Just -5C

View attachment 2226088
Hey I have a request could you make Laura's body similar to Regina I Think Regina has best body shape the proper curvy MILFY body.
You can put the scenarios as the side effect of any new pill she gets to consume for the perfect pussy experiment and somewhat that cake she eats in the kitchen let her gain weight.
Please can you giver her that body

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Hey I have a request could you make Laura's body similar to Regina I Think Regina has best body shape the proper curvy MILFY body.
You can put the scenarios as the side effect of any new pill she gets to consume for the perfect pussy experiment and somewhat that cake she eats in the kitchen let her gain weight.
Please can you giver her that body
No, sorry! Laura is Laura and Regina is Regina. Laura is not a MILF too. She is 27.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pollux and Geko1711
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes