xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
And where is this magnetic card to enter the company?
Normally in the morning in your Room on the chair (or whatever it is) beside your briefcase, when you click wou will be asked if you want to take it or to "forget it at home"
Edit: better to look at the post below ;)

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I find it boring to be honest; very boring. Continuous blackmail? The ugliest git for a hubby? Sorry not my cup of coffee. Bye...

• Hey there
Reactions: Piat

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
How could I miss such game previously?!! I am totally crazy about it. Amazing graphics, very realistic animations and sounds (moans, environment,etc...) together with intirguing idea and different paths sets this game on top of most games I have ever played before :love: Masterpiece (y)
Maybe you missed just because there are missing tags..

She is married and NTR and CHEATING are missing tags (she is doing sex with others on the back of her husband)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Yes but its avoidable also....but of course nobody would go this path and miss the scenes...:)
avoidable?:unsure:
those tags are missing by the way!

you can't avoid the base storyline ... she is cheating on her husband since the first scene at the girl-party
the whole story is based on the first party gangbang... and the blackmail

if you avoid your Gallery will be locked in almost for all scenes

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
avoidable?:unsure:
those tags are missing by the way!

you can't avoid the base storyline ... she is cheating on her husband since the first scene at the girl-party
the whole story is based on the first party gangbang... and the blackmail
now i am nosy and try a playthrough without collecting corruption points.....i remember once dev stated at least most of cheating is avoidable also...i ll try ...it would be a surprise if there would be other scenes get triggered...a possible approach would be that she gets raped or hummilated instead of corrupted.....lets see..

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
now i am nosy and try a playthrough without collecting corruption points.....i remember once dev stated at least most of cheating is avoidable also...i ll try ...it would be a surprise if there would be other scenes get triggered...a possible approach would be that she gets raped or hummilated instead of corrupted.....lets see..
Anyway .... There is no Cheating or NTR in the official F95 tags
and if you look at this post here is your answer
As you can see Vrijgeest honestly said that it is boring
I find it boring to be honest; very boring. Continuous blackmail? The ugliest git for a hubby? Sorry not my cup of coffee. Bye...
if you want avoid boring you have to go for maximize the MC corruption point
the story is based on a new experimental drug that makes females horny as hell

and that is soooooo goood and sooo funny :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes