torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
so, after the last update, i'm kinda leary of further content. i want to see MC get out of this situation, eventually. sorry, can't help it.
hopefully this isn't TOO far down the rabbit hole...

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Special Request [Official Renpy Edition 1.5+Update only] Compressed (Half-Tested)

Win/Linux (4.9 GB/ 1.37 GB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

Update only 1.4 to 1.5 (342 MB/151 MB) : PixelDrain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why are there 2 files in the "update only" link? Do I need both to just update the game from 1.4 to 1.5?

EDIT: Never mind. I just downloaded from Mega instead.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
so, after the last update, i'm kinda leary of further content. i want to see MC get out of this situation, eventually. sorry, can't help it.
hopefully this isn't TOO far down the rabbit hole...
Some of us want to see how far down the hole she can go. The option to get out or go further is always a good option because to me, there's a special feeling in me being the reason she went down that hole, versus her just automatically going further down the hole. lol

Reactions: blastwave2k

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Why are there 2 files in the "update only" link? Do I need both to just update the game from 1.4 to 1.5?

EDIT: Never mind. I just downloaded from Mega instead.
One link for game and update on pixeldrain!

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Some of us want to see how far down the hole she can go. The option to get out or go further is always a good option because to me, there's a special feeling in me being the reason she went down that hole, versus her just automatically going further down the hole. lol
sounds like you would enjoy rinkan club....

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
sounds like you would enjoy rinkan club....

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
I already used to Mega link, but why were 2 files each in separate downloads on the pixeldrain link? Usually, everything is all in one download/zip file.
One Archive it's Update Special Request renpy official Edition Update_v15 compressed and Archive with Game SR v1.5 PC!

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1672469369562.png

Hi!

This week was hard to stick to my already minimal work schedule. It's time to sort out some health issues, so I spent a lot of time at the doctor's. Unfortunately, I had to postpone some organizational matters of the game that I needed to solve to increase the number of supporters. I will try that next week.

But still!

You got the game update and access to my new project too. After posting the wallpapers, I have settled all my debts to you, and we end the year on a blank slate.

What will happen next!

To successfully continue working on the next update, I will have to ask you one crucial question. So expect a poll soon. Also, I need to make a detailed plan for the next update, as it will contain several large events. The good news is that, unlike other years, I don't need an annual script review this time. Everything is moving in the right direction. So next year's first update will be timely. And I want to release Tales From Afar issue 2. I have already managed to prepare a lot for it.

And most importantly!

Happy New Year!

I wish you health, happiness, luck, money, and peace!

_____ here is a blank space to write down another wish of yours.

That is it for this year.

Many thanks for your support!

Sincerely,

Nemiegs
Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes