88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
the fact that there is no NTR or cheating that confirms that is no avoidable!!

It is no possible avoid a tag that does not exist!:cool:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone know what choices have to be made for Laura to become a director at her former job? I bet Laura needs to report her suspicions about Jen to the BB boss at this party, what is Laura eavesdropping on the guests?

Jen must If you put BB on the right path, he will have to weigh the risks today and make a difficult choice. Will this allow Laura to become CEO at her previous job? If Jean left, then yes. Will this allow Laura to get revenge on Donald?

Most probably. However, if Jean has not disappeared, she will have to meet her former co-workers. Will Jean try to humiliate Laura again? Of course... But will Laura be able to resist? If she's proud, then yes. If not, sorry...

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sadowdark , yes that is what I did with her, and there must be another choice involved from BB side, (when he gets summoned to his disgusting mother) i guess, but not shure about it
Why do you ask ? or better was it a question ? from reading your post you got it pretty much clear.
Nemiegs Loved this Update Kudos exelent work !

Reactions: Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Sadowdark , yes that is what I did with her, and there must be another choice involved from BB side, (when he gets summoned to his disgusting mother) i guess, but not shure about it
Why do you ask ? or better was it a question ? from reading your post you got it pretty much clear.
Nemiegs Loved this Update Kudos exelent work !
I'm asking because I didn't have a scene where Laura becomes a director in her former job.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sadowdark , I choose after leaving the House of BB mother, to take precautions from her, and then I reported Jean,
the other things what come after I will not spoil but I am shure you will enjoy it ;) :devilish: :LOL:

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nemiegs

There is a bug there shouldn't be Emily but Christina is renting out the whole bar and Arrange attractive price ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Iirc Laura and Emily are talking about their suspicion that "Christina has set Laura up"
It's Laura and Janette talking about it's suspicious that Emily can afford to rent out the whole bar, I don't have rich parents and she doesn't make a lot of money, but I think there's a mistake here, it should be (Christina) instead. Christina knows good prices for renting a bar

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
It's Laura and Janette talking about Emily but I think there's a mistake here it should be (Christina) I don't have rich parents and she doesn't make a lot of money but she can afford to rent a whole bar a. Christina knows good prices to rent a bar
You're right it's Jeanette, not Emily my bad !

Reactions: Sadowdark

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Had to clean my HD and this one was one of them. I've been checking the last pages. Could anyone be so gentle to share any proper save, as gallery mod it's not up to date. Just one over the middle, when it starts to get interesting. Thanks in advance

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes