torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
well, this was a much better update, with her being able to choose and getting a little further in her personal knowledge. sorry if that doesn't sit well with alot of the guys who find it okay to see women being abused for their own personal amusement. but, you can't always get what you want, just sayin....

Hephannon

Mar 1, 2020
Whatever I do I still can't get Laura's Corruption to 87+ for a couple of events, how can it be done ??

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
Is it possible to get all the scenes in one playthrough? Because there are a lot of locked scenes still in my gallery and i thought i had gotten most of them already..

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is it possible to get all the scenes in one playthrough? Because there are a lot of locked scenes still in my gallery and i thought i had gotten most of them already..
not in one playthrough..only if u save before every decission and do all possibillities in parallel...

Reactions: JoSolo

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Is this one copy in the "game" folder or where?
Yes just copy the File into "game'" folder...then start game there will pop up a blue window to explain how it works...in game just use ALT+M to open it..there you can search for values or names and change it..then u have to save changes in upper right corner

Reactions: Dereck112

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
The game jumps from panties to no panties, but early in the game she got open panties, butthole and pussy visible, i miss this step.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes