DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Yes but I'm always 10 points beyond requirements, dunno what do I miss
Don’t forget at work each day she can photo copy her ass or give upskirt picture in bathroom for corruption points and if she forgets card will get fucked by Brute each day, also the park, sometimes has corruption events or the beach too, letting that teenager rub lotion on her and rub one out on her and night beach scene at the ruins, she can fuck Fernando

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Man this game really needs a scene guide or a walkthrough.. Is there one??
No there is not such, afaik , mostly you get an Idea from the different paths and combinations, from this tread where different Players exchange their game expirence, or answer questions about the game, so I dare to asume if somebody, put himself trough the work of a walktrough it will be welcomed, I personally don't use any, because I like to experiment, and spam saving.
It has one of the highest replay values in my opinion.

Reactions: JoSolo

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, dear supporters of Laura's adventures!
I need to catch up on the weekly update this time. Many things happened in my life last week outside of this project. I needed more energy to write you a weekly update over the weekend. But I'm back.
I'll start preparing images for the next SR update this week if all goes as planned. I still don't know if I'll have enough pictures to make the preview pack this week, but I'll try.
I also invite you to vote in the poll. We have about a week for it.
That's all for now. I'm getting to work!
Thank you for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hello, dear supporters of Laura's adventures!
I need to catch up on the weekly update this time. Many things happened in my life last week outside of this project. I needed more energy to write you a weekly update over the weekend. But I'm back.
I'll start preparing images for the next SR update this week if all goes as planned. I still don't know if I'll have enough pictures to make the preview pack this week, but I'll try.
I also invite you to vote in the poll. We have about a week for it.
That's all for now. I'm getting to work!
Thank you for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs
What is the Poll about?

Reactions: xapican

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Special Request [Official Renpy Edition 1.5+Update only] Compressed (Half-Tested) Based on Hordragg Files,Give Him some likes please)

Win/Linux (4.9 GB/ 1.37 GB) :WorkUpload,Pixeldrain

Update only 1.4 to 1.5 (342 MB/151 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It' s possible upload update only on gofile or workupload, because it's impossible to download

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good morning!
You can already see that I have had an active morning routine.
You all were dying to hear from Laura, so I broke the Tiers rules a bit and sent the preview images to you all this time. I've also posted both the new wallpapers and two from the archive. And, of course, a new screenshot of how SR magic is made has also been published.
This week I worked a bit on the next update. I made 50 pictures and 4 animations.
The whole of next week is for my regular update-making routine, so there will be more pictures.

That is it for today!
Have a great weekend!

Thanks for your support!
See you again!

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Good morning!
You can already see that I have had an active morning routine.
You all were dying to hear from Laura, so I broke the Tiers rules a bit and sent the preview images to you all this time. I've also posted both the new wallpapers and two from the archive. And, of course, a new screenshot of how SR magic is made has also been published.
This week I worked a bit on the next update. I made 50 pictures and 4 animations.
The whole of next week is for my regular update-making routine, so there will be more pictures.

That is it for today!
Have a great weekend!

Thanks for your support!
See you again!

Why is Laura running away from her husband?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Maybe he came back at the wrong time and Laura has to hide something or someone.
Or maybe Laura was getting ready to leave later and is in a hurry to go to some meeting? and her husband showed up at the wrong time, it looks like she ran out of the shower, maybe she quickly opened the door for him and was in a great hurry and didn't greet him as she should have, hence his reaction?

Last edited:
Reactions: Pollux
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes