ulegla1998

Aug 3, 2021
Anyone have save file with a full gallery? I'm going through the game for the second time and again I had a bug that prevents me from finishing it.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
this company functions like in this Prison Break series
only instead of prison we have a brothel

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
About 100 images and 6 animations this week.
The following week should be another routine time, and I expect to make no less.
I will release the early access for those waiting for the TFA Issue 2 tomorrow.

Weekly previews will be released shortly.

That is it for today!
Have a great weekend!

Thanks for your support!
See you again!
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Nemiegs posted this post On Jan 20th on Patreon

The post was reposted by CRAZY X WIZARD On 26th Jan 2023 to F95ZONE

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.
Laura must have ended up in the staff warehouse as a punishment gift ?

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
I did a lot this week, but I had even more planned. Unfortunately, I ran into a problem that took me all day, and you'll see it in the "How it is made" video.
This week I made 131 images and 8 animations. I wanted to finish what was overdue today. But yesterday, I finished work after midnight, and my head is like cotton wool today. I will look for another way to do this, as I would really like to post the new update in February.
In total, I have 295 images and 19 animations ready now. That's less than half of what was planned because this update will be huge.
I will continue the work next week.
Thank you for your attention!
Regards,
Nemiegs

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020

I did a lot this week, but I had even more planned. Unfortunately, I ran into a problem that took me all day, and you'll see it in the "How it is made" video.
This week I made 131 images and 8 animations. I wanted to finish what was overdue today. But yesterday, I finished work after midnight, and my head is like cotton wool today. I will look for another way to do this, as I would really like to post the new update in February.
In total, I have 295 images and 19 animations ready now. That's less than half of what was planned because this update will be huge.
Regards,
Nemiegs
The most hardworking DEV according to me
Keep Going Man

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Keep Going Man
Agree..i support him also on Patreon since 2Month now...he just released the ndw update of his 2nd VN Tales from Afar also....its really a relief to have such Devs who really communicate and deliver updates regulary..3Diddley who is just doing the reboot of Wifeys Dilemma is also doing great...constant updstes and also short VNs in between..

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Agree..i support him also on Patreon since 2Month now...he just released the ndw update of his 2nd VN Tales from Afar also....its really a relief to have such Devs who really communicate and deliver updates regulary..3Diddley who is just doing the reboot of Wifeys Dilemma is also doing great...constant updstes and also short VNs in between..
Yes indeed

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Zorlun for “project Myriam” is probly the best dev on here, on his forum daily and answers all questions welcomes constructive criticism and puts monthly updates like clockwork, and release free public update every week after Patreon

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Zorlun for “project Myriam” is probly the best dev on here, on his forum daily and answers all questions welcomes constructive criticism and puts monthly updates like clockwork, and release free public update every week after Patreon
Well yeah you could add him also to the list also PaleGrass of Lisa he also works very hard and a very active Dev for conversations and updates

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Regards,
Nemiegs
Laura at a party with the boss of BB?

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Keep Going Man
Absolutely agree with you on that. I can't remember him ever being late with a release or update. I think faling behind might actualy cause him physical pain.
On top of that he's just a great guy. Helped me a lot getting started with Daz...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes