Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Nemiegs

Still the scene is not fixed I didn't choose: Janka's scene in the brothel with Laura and she mentions him It's a bit of cheating the player that the choices don't matter ? The scenes that I did not choose for Laura should not be mentioned at all, and they are mentioned. Nice election scam

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Unless it didn't happen ? hopeless scene in the whole game with no normal choice, the choice was where friend should cum in Laura's pussy or outside as if he couldn't get drugs at the beginning, the choice should be up to the player.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I played again mostly made choices proudly got 42 corruptions. Not which choices change. it would be useful to improve the sentence log because sometimes it tells us what to do wrong example: Laura tells us that she should go home and the guide tells us to go to Jean's company, only that we have already been in this company. The choices are as follows. We can get rid of Lolita's blackmail - just talk to the boss of BB about it. We can get rid of Laura's humiliation by Brut. You need to talk to the boss of BB then you get a magnetic card which is available when Laura finishes her shower. The card is on the bedside table in The card should be taken from the purse every day, of course, if someone wants to. We can get rid of Jean and Laura takes over his company, you have to tell about Jean at the BB boss party. Then I don't have two scenes when Jeana humiliates Laura and his secretary in front of her cousin, the next scene when Jena has her employees motivated by Laura if I have pride the scene is automatically interrupted. There is also a choice, when Ivar asks us to let Laura be his maid at the party, we can refuse.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
I did a lot last week too. The event previews you saw last week apply to two other girls too. Depending on your choices in the game, of course. So I made images and animations with other ladies. I moved forward with the next event.
Now, I have 427 images and 33 animations ready. That's about 2/3 of what is planned.
Moving on!
Thank you for your attention!
Regards,
Nemiegs

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
I know there's a mod to unlock the 'Hall of shame' galleries and that's great, but I'm not the least bit interested in unlocking what I haven't achieved, so just to point out that there is a scene, the 4th on page 3, and maybe more (I haven't finished the update yet) which remains blocked, even though it was present in the game.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

I did a lot last week too. The event previews you saw last week apply to two other girls too. Depending on your choices in the game, of course. So I made images and animations with other ladies. I moved forward with the next event.
Now, I have 427 images and 33 animations ready. That's about 2/3 of what is planned.
Moving on!
Regards,
Nemiegs
Charity event in all its glory

Reactions: Pollux

ulegla1998

Aug 3, 2021
Anyone have a save file with the finished game? This is the second time the game has crashed and it's impossible to finish it.

DSM010

May 6, 2022
It is with heavy heart that i say that i have now reached the end of the current content for this game. This is easily one of the best games i have ever played. There are so many things that this dev is doing extremely well at in this game. Art, story, pacing, erotic content, inner dialoge of mc, realism without laboring the pacing, erotic posing of mc & other girls, i could go on & on. Two thumbs up for this dev and game!

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
It is with heavy heart that i say that i have now reached the end of the current content for this game. This is easily one of the best games i have ever played. There are so many things that this dev is doing extremely well at in this game. Art, story, pacing, erotic content, inner dialoge of mc, realism without laboring the pacing, erotic posing of mc & other girls, i could go on & on. Two thumbs up for this dev and game!
Never fear! Our hero dev has hinted the next update will be out by the end of the month for Patreons, and it's going to be bigger than usual ;-)

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017

Moving on!
Regards,
Nemiegs
Thank you for sharing, tell Nemiegs we love him! Even the poster above me said "Hero Dev".

Best game for me right now. I should review it for the well deserved 5 stars, definetly, tonight

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good morning!
This week I made 108 images and 10 animations. I have a total of 535 pictures. I'm unsure about the number of animations because I encountered a problem. My DAZ software has an error when I try to render the animations... And I don't understand where the problem is. I may need to reinstall Daz. According to my plan, I still need two days to finish the visuals for the new update. But I don't know how much time I will need to solve the animation problem. That's what I'll do at the very end. I'll keep you updated!
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Good morning!
This week I made 108 images and 10 animations. I have a total of 535 pictures. I'm unsure about the number of animations because I encountered a problem. My DAZ software has an error when I try to render the animations... And I don't understand where the problem is. I may need to reinstall Daz. According to my plan, I still need two days to finish the visuals for the new update. But I don't know how much time I will need to solve the animation problem. That's what I'll do at the very end. I'll keep you updated!
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs
:unsure: It looks like a striptease of the ladies in the brothel scene

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hey, lovers of Laura's curves!
I've finished the visuals and will start coding on Monday. The problem with the animations could not be fixed completely. But I found a temporary solution. Unfortunately, it took two days. If I were a brighter boy, I would have done it sooner. But the good news is that the animations will be there. A total of 69 video clips and 607 images. This will be the most animated update. I will post the wallpapers after I finish the update.
I will not be available on weekends. If you have any questions, I will answer them on Monday.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes