Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hey, lovers of Laura's curves!
I've finished the visuals and will start coding on Monday. The problem with the animations could not be fixed completely. But I found a temporary solution. Unfortunately, it took two days. If I were a brighter boy, I would have done it sooner. But the good news is that the animations will be there. A total of 69 video clips and 607 images. This will be the most animated update. I will post the wallpapers after I finish the update.
I will not be available on weekends. If you have any questions, I will answer them on Monday.
Have a great weekend!
Thanks for your support!
Regards,
Nemiegs
Laura in the brothel scene doing a striptease In front of her husband ? The question is whether he wears a mask so he won't recognize her ?

Last edited:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019

Freigeschaltet
Poll: Dress up Laura for the weekend

Hi!
Please pick her dress for the weekend events.
Nemiegs

Todays post is an early access to v1.6.
I voted #2 the slit shows more than #1 however it is in the minority:cautious: on Patreon are #1 51%, and #2 49%:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tom882 and GateC.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I don't have the results from SS, so we must take what we have.
Get Laura's dress done!

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I foresee that she won't stay in the dress for very long, so it makes little difference one way or the other :cool:Besides they are both nice dresses.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Freigeschaltet
Poll: Dress up Laura for the weekend

Hi!
Please pick her dress for the weekend events.
Nemiegs

Todays post is an early access to v1.6.
He votes for two

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Love the Design of the characters. I just wonder though. Wouldn't the best revenge against the MC's Father,not only be to turn his daughter into a slut but to turn her against him,meaning to have her at BB's side willingly?. So Corrupted or just manipulated that her father and even husband are the real baddies. Very Art of War like. I would think that be almost too cruel to do to one's enemy, to turn his loved one against him. Just Saying. Besides the MC did nothing wrong to BB and his Fam. i Just see getting back at your enemy with more finess and yet a dagger right to the heart at the same time.

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hi!
I noticed that I should have posted a Weekly Update a week ago! It's not a big deal because the main thing is getting the game, right? A week ago, I released early access. Today, accordingly, the official release came out.
What did I do this week?
There were a couple of bugs that needed to be fixed. I owed you Wallpapers. I settled that as well. I have also made all necessary backups. The most important thing is that I finally addressed my animation folder. I make new animations for each update. Although my skills are improving, I often make the same mistakes. Usually, I don't have time to develop animations 100%. So this week, I took all the animation files I had previously created, fixed the bugs, and prepared presets. In the future, creating animations should be faster and with better results. This work still needs to be finished, but very little is left.
A few words about the future:
I trashed my files while creating this update. Should fix this before I get around to the next update. Many of you already know that Laura is now clean-shaven. This also means that events in the game that are accessed at different times must be re-rendered. This applies to Brothel, Hotel and Beach events. When I was still a gamer, it really annoyed me if I came across an event in the game where the MC's outfit, hairstyle, etc., differed from the actual one.
I can't say anything about the timing now. I have more responsibilities in my daily work. My close relative also has health problems, and I must devote more time to the household. But it should be temporary. More news in a week!
Thanks for your support!
It's a snowstorm again here. But enjoy the spring if you have it!
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hi!
I noticed that I should have posted a Weekly Update a week ago! It's not a big deal because the main thing is getting the game, right? A week ago, I released early access. Today, accordingly, the official release came out.
What did I do this week?
There were a couple of bugs that needed to be fixed. I owed you Wallpapers. I settled that as well. I have also made all necessary backups. The most important thing is that I finally addressed my animation folder. I make new animations for each update. Although my skills are improving, I often make the same mistakes. Usually, I don't have time to develop animations 100%. So this week, I took all the animation files I had previously created, fixed the bugs, and prepared presets. In the future, creating animations should be faster and with better results. This work still needs to be finished, but very little is left.
A few words about the future:
I trashed my files while creating this update. Should fix this before I get around to the next update. Many of you already know that Laura is now clean-shaven. This also means that events in the game that are accessed at different times must be re-rendered. This applies to Brothel, Hotel and Beach events. When I was still a gamer, it really annoyed me if I came across an event in the game where the MC's outfit, hairstyle, etc., differed from the actual one.
I can't say anything about the timing now. I have more responsibilities in my daily work. My close relative also has health problems, and I must devote more time to the household. But it should be temporary. More news in a week!
Thanks for your support!
It's a snowstorm again here. But enjoy the spring if you have it!
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs
:unsure: It looks like Laura had a photo shoot on the beach and she was posing

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes