CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1671268340534.png

Good morning!
On Monday, I changed my plan for the week. I decided to code what I have and then see if I have time to add an extra event. So I was not rendering images. It also means that I have nothing to share in previews this week.

Instead, I nearly finished coding.

So the situation is as follows:

I need one day to release early access.

But I can create more pictures on Monday and spend the following two days coding. In this case, the early access would be out on Thursday.

I will make my decision tomorrow. I lean more towards the second option.
That is it for today.

I appreciate your support!

Have a great weekend!

Regards,

Nemiegs

Please Like My Post If You Like the Content that I Share ;)
Thanks In Advance.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1671834176748.png

Good evening!

Nothing much to say tonight...

Yesterday I gave out early access to the new update. Now monitoring. Some people had bugs, but they appeared on their end. I will recompile the update for the official release to be sure that it works like a charm, just in case.

Next week I hope I will do little. I owe you a couple of wallpapers, so they will be out. I hope that on Monday, I will release my side project for the Officer tier. And we will finish the year with the official release of v1.5 on Thursday.

Meanwhile!

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy your holiday!

For those who will be working, I wish as little work as possible during this time.
Take care!

I appreciate your support!

Regards,

Nemiegs

Thanks In Advance.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1672097288916.png

Good morning!

I am presenting my side project now to everybody!

Since the beginning of the project, I have wanted to release my ideas that were inappropriate for the main game. Initially, I thought of comics. Later I concluded that it could be short stories in renpy, as I am familiar with it. However, I always needed more hardware capacity to make it happen.

I have about 60 ideas apart from the main game already. And more appear from nowhere.

Every time I release an update for the Special Request, I feel exhausted and emptied. I need to wind my mind and turn away from the main game. It takes about a week to get back to it again. During this time, I always experiment and play around with DAZ. Now I can share the result of my rest and fun with you too.

The first step was the hardest. I needed to create an environment where everything would be possible. This took some time. But the next comes more effortlessly as it is just fun in my spare time.

What to expect in general:

Short disconnected stories of about 100 images plus animations about a week after the official release of the Special Request for the CEO tier and two weeks later to Managers.

What you will see today:

Issue 1 is more extensive than 100 images. Because it contains an introduction to the environment. And I made two versions in the more extended period and decided to release both.

So!

Enjoy, and please let me know what you think!

Links:

Regards,

Nemiegs

Thanks In Advance.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2265575

Good morning!

I am presenting my side project now to everybody!

Since the beginning of the project, I have wanted to release my ideas that were inappropriate for the main game. Initially, I thought of comics. Later I concluded that it could be short stories in renpy, as I am familiar with it. However, I always needed more hardware capacity to make it happen.

I have about 60 ideas apart from the main game already. And more appear from nowhere.

Every time I release an update for the Special Request, I feel exhausted and emptied. I need to wind my mind and turn away from the main game. It takes about a week to get back to it again. During this time, I always experiment and play around with DAZ. Now I can share the result of my rest and fun with you too.

The first step was the hardest. I needed to create an environment where everything would be possible. This took some time. But the next comes more effortlessly as it is just fun in my spare time.

What to expect in general:

Short disconnected stories of about 100 images plus animations about a week after the official release of the Special Request for the CEO tier and two weeks later to Managers.

What you will see today:

Issue 1 is more extensive than 100 images. Because it contains an introduction to the environment. And I made two versions in the more extended period and decided to release both.

So!

Enjoy, and please let me know what you think!

Links:

Regards,

Nemiegs

Thanks In Advance.
It's a pity it's a Kinetic Novel or will it get boring quickly?

Reactions: xapican

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
It's a pity it's a Kinetic Novel or will it get boring quickly?
It's a comic. Ideas that didn't fit into the main game. Each update will feature a completely different situation, location, and characters. These are short unconnected stories that will contain about 100 pictures + animations. It is impossible to make such short material into a full-fledged game. It doesn't make sense, either. The choice there is one - to play or not to play. You won't like it.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It's a comic. Ideas that didn't fit into the main game. Each update will feature a completely different situation, location, and characters. These are short unconnected stories that will contain about 100 pictures + animations. It is impossible to make such short material into a full-fledged game. It doesn't make sense, either. The choice there is one - to play or not to play. You won't like it.
(y) But the presented world is great + Steampunk I like it very much, I've never met it in erotic games before. Perfect material for a series.

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1672315959302.png

Dear supporters!

The new release is here!

I'm back to update patches. This means that the download size will again be much smaller. Of course, if anyone wants to download the entire game, that's here too.

What you'll see in this update:

"The calm before the storm".

At work, Laura will have time to focus on the investigation. Can Brute help her? I will tell you upfront that, yes, he somewhat can. What will it cost Laura? It will depend on the choices you made earlier.

If you have placed BB on a righteous path, he must consider the risks and make a tough choice today. Will this allow Laura to become CEO at her previous job? If Jean is gone, then yes. Will this enable Laura to get her revenge on Donald? Most likely.

If, however, Jean has not disappeared, she will have to meet with her former colleagues. Will Jean try to humiliate Laura again? Of course... But will Laura be able to resist? If she's proud, then yes. If not, then sorry…

Today, Laura has an excellent opportunity to climb the career ladder in the hotel. And she can do this without humiliating herself. Will you let her?

On the beach, Laura will try to organize her thoughts. And maybe a nice massage awaits her too.

Nancy's business is in an enviable position. Can only make it with Laura's help.

And finally, the beach is a dangerous place at night! Uncle warns Laura again.

498 images

27 animations

Enjoy!

Regards,

Nemiegs

Thanks In Advance.

4.20 star(s) 59 Votes