Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Funny - I had the same thought about Oliver at one point. After this release I'm not so sure
Why are you not sure after this update. I think it's intentional that Oliver has a clean resume. As long as the BB family didn't know about Laura and Oliver, they were safe, their identities were safe. But once they have Laura, Olivier's clean resume doesn't make sense anymore because they already know that Olivier is Laura's husband. You know what would have happened if the BB family had caught Olvierae instead of Laura. What does this mean for Laura. That she would do anything for his enemies as long as they didn't hurt Olivier.

Last edited:

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
Why are you not sure after this update. I think it's intentional that Oliver has a clean resume. As long as the BB family didn't know about Laura and Oliver, they were safe, their identities were safe. But once they have Laura, Olivier's clean resume doesn't make sense anymore because they already know that Olivier is Laura's husband. You know what would have happened if the BB family had caught Olvierae instead of Laura. What does this mean for Laura. That he would do anything for his enemies as long as they didn't hurt Olivier.
It's going to be exciting to find out for sure

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And that dialogue is "best :ROFLMAO: I can lick your pussy yes but no touching thank you please and can I get something in return?" Remember, I am married women, somehow she wasn't married before, and now suddenly she's married. Weird:ROFLMAO:

:mad:(n)(n):confused::confused:It was hopeless that I couldn't decide for myself if I wanted Laura to score for exhibitionism. There is no information about this anywhere in the game. And the game makes me do it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
And that dialogue is "best :ROFLMAO: I can lick your pussy yes but no touching thank you please and can I get something in return?" Remember, I am married women, somehow she wasn't married before, and now suddenly she's married. Weird:ROFLMAO:

:mad:(n)(n):confused::confused:It was hopeless that I couldn't decide for myself if I wanted Laura to score for exhibitionism. There is no information about this anywhere in the game. And the game makes me do it.
This last update had a very different feel than the rest of the game up until now, and not in a good way. Everything in the second half of it felt very abrupt and arbitrary -- you were forced into a sex scene at the bar with no opportunity to avoid it, and the ramrodded into that rope suspension bit. In fact the rope scene was such a weird and jarring non sequitur that I thought it was a dream sequence until Laura showed up at home in shredded clothes. Hopefully this update was an aberration and we'll be back to high-quality content with the next one. After all, they can't all be winners.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
This last update had a very different feel than the rest of the game up until now, and not in a good way. Everything in the second half of it felt very abrupt and arbitrary -- you were forced into a sex scene at the bar with no opportunity to avoid it, and the ramrodded into that rope suspension bit. In fact the rope scene was such a weird and jarring non sequitur that I thought it was a dream sequence until Laura showed up at home in shredded clothes. Hopefully this update was an aberration and we'll be back to high-quality content with the next one. After all, they can't all be winners.
I was hoping for more Janette sexual content, but instead she acts slutty and then gets Laura to do the act. Maybe Janette is secretly involved With Oliver as well

• Thinking Face

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
I don't think it's right, when Laura bickers with Oliver and leaves home, she has 2 options:
screenshot0003.png
1)Go to Janette's house and have the ending you say with her dress in tatters when she gets home.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2)Go to the park and then have another ending to her dress.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I was hoping for more Janette sexual content, but instead she acts slutty and then gets Laura to do the act. Maybe Janette is secretly involved With Oliver as well
Janet was suspicious to me from the beginning, no, I'm not sure if she works with Pam?. Janet always gets Laura to do something naughty, but rarely does it herself. For example, when he takes Laura to the study, from which they have to perform certain tasks in order to get out

• Angry

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I don't think it's right, when Laura bickers with Oliver and leaves home, she has 2 options:
View attachment 2662277
1)Go to Janette's house and have the ending you say with her dress in tatters when she gets home.
2)Go to the park and then have another ending to her dress.
Two options that take place in different places but the scenes are the same. The third option is missing. e.g. :ROFLMAO: goes to sleep on the couch.Or if you have a pride statistic, you should refuse at the bar and in the park

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If you have pride stat Laura will

• Angry

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Two options that take place in different places but the scenes are the same. The third option is missing. e.g. :ROFLMAO: goes to sleep on the couch.Or if you have a pride statistic, you should refuse at the bar and in the park
Absolutely not, the scenes are completely different from each other, I don't want to spoil it but you see it from the end and the third option of the sofa would not make sense because Laura has just left home.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Absolutely not, the scenes are completely different from each other, I don't want to spoil it but you see it from the end and the third option of the sofa would not make sense because Laura has just left home.
But the third option before she left the house

• Angry

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
But the third option before she left the house
Before you leave the house you have no option, no couch, no Janette, no park.
Reading the Laura-Oliver dialogue, in my opinion Laura feels so offended and upset that, at that moment, she is no longer sleepy and certainly does not want to go to sleep on the sofa. So a sentence said to Oliver: "I'm going to sleep on the couch!" would be out of tune. At that moment Laura is so pissed off that she needs "something else." Here maybe what she's looking for maybe either in a scene with Janette-bar-Berta(BDSM,drunken dream), or park, (drunk), she didn't get

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Before you leave the house you have no option, no couch, no Janette, no park.
Reading the Laura-Oliver dialogue, in my opinion Laura feels so offended and upset that, at that moment, she is no longer sleepy and certainly does not want to go to sleep on the sofa. So a sentence said to Oliver: "I'm going to sleep on the couch!" would be out of tune. At that moment Laura is so pissed off that she needs "something else." Here maybe what she's looking for maybe either in a scene with Janette-bar-Berta(BDSM,drunken dream), or park, (drunk), she didn't get
I know I don't have a third option, but it would be nice if there was, because the only choice is the park or Janet. In games, it is customary for a wife to quarrel with her husband, or vice versa, for one to go to sleep on the couch.

• Angry

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I know I don't have a third option, but it would be nice if there was, because the only choice is the park or Janet. In games, it is customary for a wife to quarrel with her husband, or vice versa, for one to go to sleep on the couch.
When I’m in the doghouse with the wife I sleep in the basement on the lazy boy recliner

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hey there!
Good news! Dialogues are done, and rendering starts next week. That means we'll return to normal with previews and Behind the scenes videos.
While we await that, I want to share a side project I worked on a few years back. Unfortunately, I had to abandon it due to time constraints while working on SR Renpy and RPGM versions simultaneously. However, I did manage to render some images for it. . Take a look.
We endure cold and rainy days here, but I wish you a fantastic weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes