estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.7 + Gallery unlocked by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.86 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Pollux

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
I played it past weekend and really enjoyed it btw. Very good and intriguing story even if in some cases required a big "suspension of disbelief" to handle it, but it is common in this kind of games I think. Indeed I don't like too much VN and the fact this (and some other) got me is significant on the quality. The normal VN I saw is the usual guy who fucks every girl he meets sometimes with poor graphics and animations.
Speaking of animations, to the point I am atm (see below in spoiler section) I saw some glitches mainly in pussy insertions (labias moving a bit out of sync) and some "dancing" ones where puppet rigging is a little bit robotic. Nevertheless, later animations are excellent (I mean the catwalk exhibition is wonderful for example).

[EDIT]
Finished the story so far yesterday I can confirm all of above. Atm my Laura is Proud, with 12 exhibitionism and below 90 corruption... and I'm happy with this status, making her finally confident of her sexuality and body despite I sense still a unjustified feeling of regret on her even after all she did (even willingly) using her body. I hope that the quarrel with Oliver and the lack of thrill in her of having "regular" sex will lead to the point she will get the upper hand on bad guys.
I read that I missed some paths and twists, but actually I'm happy my "blind run" so far. Very good story.

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Hello, amazing supporters!
I hope you're all having a fantastic week so far! I wanted to share some news with you all. Over the past week, I've been working hard to craft new visuals for the upcoming game update. I have created 138 pictures and 12 animations.
In the coming week, I'll dive right back into the world of visuals, continuing to bring to life the immersive elements that make our game so special.
As always, your support and encouragement mean the world to me. I'm incredibly grateful for your ongoing support, which allows me to dedicate my time and energy to creating the best possible experience for our community.
I'd like to wish each and every one of you a wonderful weekend ahead. Take some time to relax, recharge, and enjoy the things you love. And remember, your enthusiasm fuels my creativity!
Thank you once again for being a part of this incredible journey. I look forward to sharing more with you soon.
Warm regards,
Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Hello, amazing supporters!
I hope you're all having a fantastic week so far! I wanted to share some news with you all. Over the past week, I've been working hard to craft new visuals for the upcoming game update. I have created 138 pictures and 12 animations.
In the coming week, I'll dive right back into the world of visuals, continuing to bring to life the immersive elements that make our game so special.
As always, your support and encouragement mean the world to me. I'm incredibly grateful for your ongoing support, which allows me to dedicate my time and energy to creating the best possible experience for our community.
I'd like to wish each and every one of you a wonderful weekend ahead. Take some time to relax, recharge, and enjoy the things you love. And remember, your enthusiasm fuels my creativity!
Thank you once again for being a part of this incredible journey. I look forward to sharing more with you soon.
Warm regards,
Nemiegs

:unsure:I wonder why Laura went to the gynecologist? Is it related to yet another humiliation by PAM?

• Angry
Reactions: StreetRat

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Why there is no compressed version ?
That you don't find it doesn't mean that there isn't one, (the reason is that they aren't linked in the OP anymore) there is one because I'm playing it.
Please use the search function in the future, (click on the image to get to the requested ver.)

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Good morning!
The past week has been productive, and I've made significant progress in creating images and animations for the project. The work has been going according to plan, and I'm satisfied with the results.
Looking ahead, I have some plans for the upcoming week. Firstly, I will post a poll for all of you to participate in and help decide Laura's outfit for the next week of the game. Considering the lessons learned from the previous survey, I've streamlined the choices to just two options, making it easier for everyone to express their preferences.
Additionally, I've been paying close attention to your input regarding Laura's hair, and while no single option received over 50% of the votes, a clear majority expressed a desire for change. Therefore, I think I will make another poll later.
Thank you once again for your continued support on this journey. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a great weekend!
Warmest regards,
Nemiegs

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1687427492067.png

Hello, Laura's amazing supporters,

This week has been a whirlwind as we're gearing up for our country's most special days of the year. Trust me, they're even more special than the hockey championship!

I'm thrilled to share that the progress on the game has been right on track according to my plan. And guess what? The next update will be available in just two weeks!

So, get ready to be captivated by the upcoming update, filled with intrigue, excitement, and a touch of the unexpected.

Wishing you nights filled with wonder and endless inspiration,

Nemiegs

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

Good morning!
The past week has been productive, and I've made significant progress in creating images and animations for the project. The work has been going according to plan, and I'm satisfied with the results.
Looking ahead, I have some plans for the upcoming week. Firstly, I will post a poll for all of you to participate in and help decide Laura's outfit for the next week of the game. Considering the lessons learned from the previous survey, I've streamlined the choices to just two options, making it easier for everyone to express their preferences.
Additionally, I've been paying close attention to your input regarding Laura's hair, and while no single option received over 50% of the votes, a clear majority expressed a desire for change. Therefore, I think I will make another poll later.
Thank you once again for your continued support on this journey. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or suggestions.
Have a great weekend!
Warmest regards,
Nemiegs
:unsure:Lolita, would Pam recruit her?

Last edited:
  • Angry

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This room looks like a photo studio where the boy and Alphonse go with Beatrice to their first modeling session. Where are the photos taken of Beatrice fucking Alfonso Veprise's boss.But what is Laura doing here?

Last edited:
  • Angry

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 2715366

Hello, Laura's amazing supporters,

This week has been a whirlwind as we're gearing up for our country's most special days of the year. Trust me, they're even more special than the hockey championship!

I'm thrilled to share that the progress on the game has been right on track according to my plan. And guess what? The next update will be available in just two weeks!

So, get ready to be captivated by the upcoming update, filled with intrigue, excitement, and a touch of the unexpected.

Wishing you nights filled with wonder and endless inspiration,

Nemiegs
:unsure:Laura and Batryche go through the Forest or the Park, but to where?

• Angry
4.20 star(s) 59 Votes