Aug 27, 2021
The whole story so far is well written btw. I've completed 1.8 with a "proud" Laura, no punishments, brothel's services always done in full (no day skipped), BB and The Brute friendly. Obviously Corruption is inevitable and Laura's behaviour sticks along it. She's more "confident" of her "qualities" now. Getting naked seems doesn't touch her too much and she gives sex (either solo or with someone) less reluctantly following this path above. I skipped most "rape" scenes and bad endings (even if I tried them with a save). Even though she retains a little bit of her "moral" part that complains about some choices she suffers or herself chooses.
We are far far from completion in any case. Maybe she will leave Oliver for BB and embraces her new "slutty" life. Who knows.
Yeah, it really looks cool. But still, she have changed herself no because she wanted to, but she was forced to it, and she started to be confident, but still, some duchebags took advantage of her, blackmailed her, trained and fucked her even tho she was with someone and didn't wanted that etc. As good as it can be written, can be hot kinda and how much my dick would react on this, it's still against me. It wouldn't be a problem if she wanted all of this from the start, if she wouldn't be forced, if this resisting was only a role play and she didn't had bf.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling that this should change, or that this vn is bad. All I'm saying that I'm kinda dunno if I don't like it more or am more aroused.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Yeah, it really looks cool. But still, she have changed herself no because she wanted to, but she was forced to it, and she started to be confident, but still, some duchebags took advantage of her, blackmailed her, trained and fucked her even tho she was with someone and didn't wanted that etc. As good as it can be written, can be hot kinda and how much my dick would react on this, it's still against me. It wouldn't be a problem if she wanted all of this from the start, if she wouldn't be forced, if this resisting was only a role play and she didn't had bf.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not telling that this should change, or that this vn is bad. All I'm saying that I'm kinda dunno if I don't like it more or am more aroused.
This game is not written to follow a path but its full of creative kinky situations and really hot scenes.
As far i played it some situations and scenes are not avoidable and Laura gets used and humlitaed...but i ll start a new game soon and check to be sure...anyway if u wanna keep Laura faithfull to her husband i think you really will miss a lot of hot done scenes..

Aug 27, 2021
This game is not written to follow a path but its full of creative kinky situations and really hot scenes.
As far i played it some situations and scenes are not avoidable and Laura gets used and humlitaed...but i ll start a new game soon and check to be sure...anyway if u wanna keep Laura faithfull to her husband i think you really will miss a lot of hot done scenes..
So it seems that it's as I thought, I need to get rid of some of my demons to enjoy properly the game and let loose myself :ROFLMAO: Oh, and I thought at the beginning that her husband is involved in this from the start, but now I'm not sure, so who knows.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
1-1-LT1.save Laura SUBM; 1-4-LT!.save Laura PROUD
I have only at the end of v1.5 the gallery is all unlocked if you use my attached persistent file enjoy the game
First off, thanks!

Second, in the Laura-Submissive path, do you have Beatrice content too? I played with Laura as a sub too, but somewhere screwed up when it comes to Beatrice and I don't want to play from scratch..

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
First off, thanks!

Second, in the Laura-Submissive path, do you have Beatrice content too? I played with Laura as a sub too, but somewhere screwed up when it comes to Beatrice and I don't want to play from scratch..
Try and see if they're there because at the moment I can't go any further back as I've lost all the Ren Py game saves I had in the folder in AppData/Roaming/RenPy due to HD breakage sorry.

Reactions: Zane11

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
So it seems that it's as I thought, I need to get rid of some of my demons to enjoy properly the game and let loose myself :ROFLMAO: Oh, and I thought at the beginning that her husband is involved in this from the start, but now I'm not sure, so who knows.
As all corruption vn, Laura can’t be ”slut“ from the start but obviously will be forced. Indeed she was blackmailed. Btw there’re many forced situations that seem little weird and the “treat“ on her family security is surely a loose reason to have those. Indeed i felt emphatized with Laura during the game and i kindly accepted some suspentions of disbelief to most kinky situations. What i somewhat “regret“ is the presence of a innocent-Laura moral with corruption almost 100. It should be almost gone IHMO. Btw all started with her enjoying have sex with 3 men, even if under drugs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark
Aug 27, 2021
As all corruption vn, Laura can’t be ”slut“ from the start but obviously will be forced. Indeed she was blackmailed. Btw there’re many forced situations that seem little weird and the “treat“ on her family security is surely a loose reason to have those. Indeed i felt emphatized with Laura during the game and i kindly accepted some suspentions of disbelief to most kinky situations. What i somewhat “regret“ is the presence of a innocent-Laura moral with corruption almost 100. It should be almost gone IHMO. Btw all started with her enjoying have sex with 3 men, even if under drugs.
You can corrupt someone by pushing that person and still don't force it.
Exactly, gangbang, so this was inside her all the time, I understand that, but that's the thing with drugs, they remove our behavioral breaks, which not always is good. But are we less ourselfs with this breaks on? I don't think so. And using drugs to create this situation so later they can blackmail young pretty girl, to use her as a property, as a tool, toy, thing.... It's against me all the way to my core...
At this moment in my life, at this state of my mental health, I just have hard time to disconnect myself enough to fully enjoy it. "It's just a game yes?" you could say, yes it is just a game, but I just can't do it even tho I know it's complete fiction. It is touching my core values. For example today at work I was thinkin about some really sexy scenes I saw here, but when I remembered how to those scenes come, I get instantly pissed off.
So either I should not touch this vn, or wait till I get better...

Reactions: GokutheG

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Zane11 ; Lauras Submision is in both paths it depends on how you react to the requests if you pur resistence or not that gives you pride and sub points
Here at the begining is where you choose path, if you choose beatrice there is no blackmail path but lesbian content
Ifyou choose Adolf Beatrice gets blackmailed 1689633407186.png

Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
I know what you mean, and not all games are for all people all the time. Like for me, one scene of serious non-consensual violence against a woman will turn me off a game no matter how good the rest of it is. There was one game -- I can't remember the name -- that started off really good: good dialogue, good art, intriguing situation. Then the MC gets a VIP from a stripper, she gives him drugs, he apparently had a bad trip, and he beats her to death. And the game just lingered on the beating, it took a LOOOOOOOONG time, lots of clicks. I went through it with an increasingly sick feeling in my stomach hoping that someone would come in and, I dunno, shoot the MC in the knee or something. But no, he just beat her to death. The fact that I clicked through that beating still haunts me. It's the fastest I ever uninstalled a game and one of the times I wished I could dump bleach inside my hard drive.

Games are supposed to be fun, but if the game makes you feel bad then it's not fun. No matter how much you enjoy some parts, the ride isn't worth the ticket.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes