Senor Smut

Aug 11, 2020
Most of the games are with horrible barbie dolls. Somehow, this game avoided that. AvoidED. In the past. If we could "only" have the option to keep it on, everyone would be satisfied
I thought she looked better with pubes too. However, after reading your post I really want someone to do a game called Horrible Barbie Dolls.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Am I wrong or does the story lately require the fantasy tag?
WTF is this!... ALIEN?
Screenshot 2023-07-24 at 12.51.42.jpg

it is no more a drama
it's becoming a farce!

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1690218852305.png
24th July 2023

Greetings, lovely ladies and gentlemen!

Hello everyone! I'm delighted to be back here with you all. Last Thursday, I was eager to resume work on the game, but my wife wisely suggested that it wasn't the right time just yet. However, today, I am thrilled to be here with you all.

I'm truly grateful to see familiar names supporting my Patreon for a while, and I'm equally excited to welcome new members to my humble game world. Your presence means a lot to me!

I experienced a bit of burnout, but my short vacation was a blessing in disguise. It allowed me to reflect on its cause and whether certain patterns contributed to it. For those who might not know, the Nemiegs project is the result of one person's passion and hard work, as no team of experienced programmers or 3D artists is behind it. Everything you see is born from my questionable fantasy and dedication. I also have a primary job that sustains my livelihood and another occupation that can be quite demanding. And family, of course. At times, it can feel like a cloud of endless obligations surrounds me.

But let me assure you, I come bearing good news! I've taken an honest look at my capacity for the Nemiegs Project and devised an action plan. Although I have a game script ready, it contains only the core storyline. Over time, with valuable feedback from all of you, I've added new storylines to enrich the game. However, I've reached a point where further expanding the game isn't feasible to ensure sustainable development. Therefore, I've decided to stop expansion here.

I want to be transparent with you all, and while I had planned a couple of additional plot branches, I've chosen to let them go to focus on preserving the essence of Laura's world. It's essential for me to establish clear game rules for both you and me, so we can continue this journey together.

Introducing the SR Game Events Calendar!

Above, you'll find the in-game event calendar that will not only keep you informed about upcoming events but also address frequently asked questions regarding their timing. I've carefully balanced the calendar to ensure that no storyline is compromised, and my workload is evenly distributed. You'll find a list of storylines, action locations, and notes to enhance your gaming experience. If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to share them in the comments section for others to read.

Currently, the game has four full weeks remaining, which may seem like a lot, but it does come with some risks. However, I've decided to stick to the original duration of the game while reserving the right to shorten it under certain circumstances. If, for instance, I am compelled to change my main job and cannot devote as much time to the game, or if there is a significant global decrease in patrons, making the game less relevant for people, I will conclude a whole week of play and move the finals to the nearest play weekend.

I understand that some players may wonder why I avoid incorporating Laura's tattoos and piercings in the game. Truthfully, I'm not a big fan of them, and I believe that a substantial portion of the audience shares this sentiment. Additionally, rendering these body modifications can be challenging, especially considering the variety of outfits Laura might wear throughout the game. However, in some scenes, you'll notice a removable piercing for Laura.

Event Suggestions.

I want to express my gratitude for the fantastic collaboration we've had so far. Your event suggestions have brought incredible creativity to the game. For those who may not be familiar with the process, suggesting events is simple: just share a brief idea with me, and I'll take it from there, using my imagination to bring it to life. Many of the memorable events in the game, such as the one with the dog at PAM, the Cafe event with Martin, and the gynaecologist event in the last update, have originated from your suggestions. Even Laura's current shaved look came from a suggestion made by patrons through a voting process.

I truly value the artistic freedom you've granted me to realize these ideas, and it has led to some truly remarkable moments in the game. However, I'd like to address a couple of points to ensure the continued enjoyment of the creative process:

1. Please avoid specifying camera angles or poses for each picture within the event. While I appreciate specific poses or animations you'd like to see Laura in, it's important to maintain a balance so that the game creation remains enjoyable for me as well. Your suggestions provide inspiration, and I'll implement them in a way that aligns with the overall artistic vision of the game.

2. It's essential to refrain from suggesting changes to Laura's hairstyle or outfit as part of your event suggestions. Previous voting processes have already settled these aspects, ensuring fairness to all players. Let's focus on recommending exciting event ideas and leave Laura's appearance consistent for a cohesive gaming experience.

Rest assured, your wild and imaginative suggestions are most welcome, especially when they pertain to Laura's dream sequences. These allow me to explore the boundaries of creativity without any limitations.

To aid your involvement in the creative process, I invite you to take a look at the calendar of events in the game. Events that are currently open to recommendations are marked in red. Your ideas hold tremendous potential to shape the future of the game, and I can't wait to bring more fantastic events to life together!

Let's discuss the work plan:

I'd like to provide an overview of my typical work schedule, which is not new but essential for ensuring a smooth production process. Usually, I plan my work for 7-8 weeks, but considering my capacity, I've now extended it to a full 9-week production cycle.

As you can see, I've allotted 10 days as a buffer in this schedule. My experience has shown that unexpected factors can sometimes arise during my core work, which might require more time than initially planned. Additionally, certain game events may involve complex and time-consuming image creation, leading to potential adjustments in the timeline. While this plan does not include strategic tasks like planning, optimization, and updating the walkthrough, I usually address those after every 2-3 cycles, which typically takes around 1-2 weeks.

Throughout the year, there might be a few occasions where I'll be occupied with other responsibilities, and during those periods, I might not have access to digital tools or communications for a week. Rest assured, I'll always do my best to inform you in advance if such situations arise.

Based on this schedule, I anticipate being less active in bonus building during the first two weeks of the cycle. However, you can look forward to receiving exciting previews and other delights starting from the third week when I'll have progress to share. As usual, I'll be most active in communication on Fridays, but I'll also be available on other days. The quickest way to reach me is through the Discord channel, which I always keep open in the background on my computer.

Let's talk about TFA:

I've noticed that there have been mixed opinions regarding the TFA project, and as a result, I've chosen not to discuss it in detail here. Some individuals believe that it might be a waste of time, while others anticipate both games, SR and TFA, with equal enthusiasm. However, for me, TFA holds a special place, and I'm genuinely excited to explore this world alongside SR.

The energy and dedication required for each update cycle in SR can be quite demanding, and sometimes, I look forward to the fresh start that TFA offers. It provides me with a blank canvas to experiment with new techniques and ideas that I can later incorporate into the main game. It's a refreshing opportunity to reinvent and revitalize my creativity.

Rest assured, I'll share more about the TFA project in the future. I've carefully arranged my work schedule so that TFA aligns with every SR update. This way, both projects receive the attention they deserve, and I can maintain the momentum and excitement for each of them.

Here's the plan for the next two weeks:

I must admit, it's going to be a bit complicated. I've just returned from a short vacation, and my boss is eager to catch up with me, which is taking up some of my time. However, I managed to create this post for the game today. Over the course of this week, I'll be updating the walkthrough and sharing wallpapers based on your suggestions. Additionally, I have some preparatory work to do for v1.9, which promises to bring some significant events to the game. Laura giving BB money will lead to various outcomes depending on previous choices, so it's essential for me to ensure everything is accurately written.

However, I have to be upfront that next week, I'll have to be away from civilization for a week, and I might not even have access to a phone. Consequently, work on the game will be paused during that time. But once I'm back, everything will return to the standard work plan.

This was a long post, wasn't it?

I want to express my gratitude to each and every one of you for your support and attention!

Wishing you all a productive and wonderful week ahead!

Nemiegs

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018

Dear supporters,
First and foremost, I want to address the elephant in the room - the walkthrough. Unfortunately, I couldn't complete it this week as initially planned. My day job threw a little surprise my way, and I had to take a brief detour. But don't worry, I still remember it! As soon as I get back, I'll dive right into it and ensure I have a walkthrough ready for all of you.
Speaking of which, I mentioned on Monday that I won't be available next week. I hope you remember that! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but I must attend to some specific matters.
When I return, I am committed to ensuring no more long absences this year. My development plan, which I shared on Monday, is solid and achievable.
As I progress, I'll keep you all in the loop with regular updates, sneak peeks, and some behind-the-scenes videos. Your support is not only about funding this project; it's about being part of this creative process. I want to ensure you feel involved every step of the way.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and unwavering support.
Warmest regards,
Nemiegs​

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019

Dear supporters,
First and foremost, I want to address the elephant in the room - the walkthrough. Unfortunately, I couldn't complete it this week as initially planned. My day job threw a little surprise my way, and I had to take a brief detour. But don't worry, I still remember it! As soon as I get back, I'll dive right into it and ensure I have a walkthrough ready for all of you.
Speaking of which, I mentioned on Monday that I won't be available next week. I hope you remember that! I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but I must attend to some specific matters.
When I return, I am committed to ensuring no more long absences this year. My development plan, which I shared on Monday, is solid and achievable.
As I progress, I'll keep you all in the loop with regular updates, sneak peeks, and some behind-the-scenes videos. Your support is not only about funding this project; it's about being part of this creative process. I want to ensure you feel involved every step of the way.
Thank you for your patience, understanding, and unwavering support.
Warmest regards,
Nemiegs​
Nipple piercing :love::love::love:

Lithio

Jul 2, 2023
Hi I'm new to both F95 and this game I'm just starting out and I really enjoyed it I wanted to congratulate the dev thank you.

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes