xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I don't get what's wrong with this. Oliver is a disappointment to Laura because, in the following lines, he says that he will not spend the morning with Laura as Laura had hoped but will go straight to work.
Nemiegs, I guess he means "I am a disapointment" you probably missed the "a" but I'm not shure either, english is not my native language,

Reactions: Udayana

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Yeah, it's not my native language, either. That's why I ask a question. I really want to know.
Depends on what you wish to say here.
  • If Oliver is disappointed in Laura and feels negatively towards her, then it should read "I am disappointed (in you)".
  • If Oliver is disappointed in himself, then it should read "I am a disappointment".

Nemiegs

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2021
Depends on what you wish to say here.
  • If Oliver is disappointed in Laura and feels negatively towards her, then it should read "I am disappointed (in you)".
  • If Oliver is disappointed in himself, then it should read "I am a disappointment".
Ok, I see, thanks. I wanted Oliver to say that he is a disappointment to Laura in general.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hi guys, which option is correct about this game's MC?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Has high conductance also. Although for resistivity you need to measure area and length also.:ROFLMAO:
High conductance means high resistance? :unsure: ( My English is not strong. By resistance, I mean not accepting emotional and sexual relationship quickly for various reasons (loyalty, principles, etc.)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
High conductance means high resistance? :unsure: ( My English is not strong. By resistance, I mean not accepting emotional and sexual relationship quickly for various reasons (loyalty, principles, etc.)
actually those are electrical terms I was using. High resistance mean low conductance. But here laura pussy is amazing that once you get addicted you cant leave it. Hence I said high conductance.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Weekly update 29/2023

Hey there, round knights of Laura's table!
After a long break, I've returned to rendering images for the game. Let me tell you, it's been a journey getting back into the swing of things!
At first, I have to admit, I felt a bit rusty. But you know what they say, it's like riding a bike – the skills started returning quicker than I expected.
So today, we wrap up the third week of v1.9 development.

Looking ahead, next week, I continue to follow the plan and pour my creativity into the project.
Thank you, once again, for sticking with me on this adventure. Your support keeps me going, and I'm so grateful to have you by my side.
Have an amazing weekend filled with inspiration and joy!
Warmest wishes,
Nemiegs​

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Weekly update 30/2023

Hey there, honourable people!
A routine week.
Today, we wrap up the fourth week of v1.9 development.

Next week, I follow the plan and continue rendering.
Thank you, once again, for sticking with me on this adventure.
Have a great weekend!
Regards,
Nemiegs​

Aug 27, 2021
So. I started to read little more the story in this game. Is Laura turning in to the slut? Ordinary slut that just gives her to others while her faithful husband is staying loyal? I understand that she was forced to many things, most things in fact, to get groped, exposing herself, get licked, give bj, and even fucked in pussy, ass and both at once, but at some moment she started to give it by herself, guy in a park or at the bar. Is she from poor victim turning in to slut that will cheat willingly on her husband? Unless her husband is not loyal and knew from the beginning that it's Laura on this show that he went with his bosses

Reactions: Fuji44aa

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Weekly Update 31/2023

Hey there, dedicated People!
It's been another routine week, and progress is being made.
In the creative department, I've been hard at work. This week, I've managed to continue according to the plan, and now I have an impressive 380 pictures and crafted over 50 animations for the next release.
Today, we're wrapping up the fifth week of v1.9 development. The development process is running smoothly so far.

Looking ahead to next week, the plan is clear – I will continue rendering. Every day brings us closer to the next release.
As the weekend approaches, I hope you all have a well-deserved break and some time to relax.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates, and let's continue this journey together.
Warm regards,
Nemiegs​

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018

Weekly Update 31/2023

Hey there, dedicated People!
It's been another routine week, and progress is being made.
In the creative department, I've been hard at work. This week, I've managed to continue according to the plan, and now I have an impressive 380 pictures and crafted over 50 animations for the next release.
Today, we're wrapping up the fifth week of v1.9 development. The development process is running smoothly so far.

Looking ahead to next week, the plan is clear – I will continue rendering. Every day brings us closer to the next release.
As the weekend approaches, I hope you all have a well-deserved break and some time to relax.
Stay tuned for more exciting updates, and let's continue this journey together.
Warm regards,
Nemiegs​
You are too fast - you missed the edit ;-D

Last edited:
Reactions: Pollux
4.20 star(s) 57 Votes