estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.8 + Gallery unlocked by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 2.02 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: L7Bear

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:unsure:I'm intrigued by what the creator said that "Laura giving BB money will lead to different outcomes depending on your previous choices." What does it mean ? After all, Laura already works for Pam and earns money for the company? this is giving money.Can I still understand that she will want to pay off this fake debt that was at the beginning of the game? giving BB money ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: L7Bear

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I think there is something wrong with the version of the update I downloaded. It immediately runs into missing images and errors whenever I start it up until it crashes.

Kroelle Cook

Game Developer
Feb 28, 2018
I think there is something wrong with the version of the update I downloaded. It immediately runs into missing images and errors whenever I start it up until it crashes.
Did you apply the 1.8 update to the PATCHED version of 1.7?
When version 1.7 was first released Nemiegs released a patch shortly after. If you have updated your version 1.7 without the patch to version 1.8 you may get the errors you describe.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Did you apply the 1.8 update to the PATCHED version of 1.7?
When version 1.7 was first released Nemiegs released a patch shortly after. If you have updated your version 1.7 without the patch to version 1.8 you may get the errors you describe.
No, I never had 1.7. The last version I played before 1.8 was 1.6.

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
Right. It rather looks like milk (milky orgasm). If she had piercings with tiny chains attached to them they would hang down.
Milking (maybe something to come?) … there’s a patron only wallpaper with her sprouting milk from her boobs.

Reactions: Udayana

Drakan73

May 14, 2021
:unsure:I'm intrigued by what the creator said that "Laura giving BB money will lead to different outcomes depending on your previous choices." What does it mean ? After all, Laura already works for Pam and earns money for the company? this is giving money.Can I still understand that she will want to pay off this fake debt that was at the beginning of the game? giving BB money ?
i Think that giving back the money to BB, with him friendly (so implies previous choices) had maybe the outcome to release her from the work in brothel… After all in some scenarios BB appointed her as new CEO on her former firm instead of Jean

Reactions: Sadowdark

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1691771916099.png

Hey there, amazing supporters!

After what feels like ages, I'm thrilled to share that I've been back in the groove, pouring my creative energy into the game like old times.

1691771953486.png

Check out the attached picture of my weekly plan – it's like a roadmap to our gaming dreams! You'll notice a little red arrow pointing to where we're currently. I remind you that we are on a dialogue crafting period.

I couldn't wait to dive into the new plan we've laid out.

Next week, I'm strapping in for another round of intense dialogue writing. Together, we're building a world that'll leave players awestruck. I'm grateful to have you all as my partners in this grand adventure.

Have a great weekend!

Summer might be making a glorious comeback here after what seems like an eternity.

So, recharge, bask in the sunshine, and prepare to conquer the coming week!

Let's keep rocking this journey together!

Regards,

Nemiegs

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
1692371909348.png

Greetings!

I hope this message finds you well and eager for the latest scoop on my creative journey. As always, I'm thrilled to share the latest updates from my work schedule and offer a glimpse into the exciting developments that lie ahead.

Work Schedule and Upcoming Previews

1692371980398.png

Next week marks a pivotal moment in my creative process as I embark on the phase of rendering images. This means you're in for a treat, as I'll share exclusive previews and Behind-The-Scenes videos with you again.

A Missing Shade of Grey and Mr SpaceCakes's Marvelous Contribution

Now, let's talk about a beautiful synergy that has come to life recently. Last Wednesday wasn't shaded grey on my schedule. I'll be adding the missing dialogue on one of my spare days. The reason behind this deviation is exceptional. I'm incredibly grateful to share that Mr SpaceCakes, one of us in this small community, stepped in to lend a hand. He dedicated his time to transforming some of my animations from 30 fps to 60 fps. Though 60 fps were stunning, they came with a challenge: increased file sizes. Given my continuous struggle with managing overall game size, this posed a dilemma.

But this Wednesday, I revisited the 60 fps animations that SpaceCakes had bestowed me. I couldn't help but be captivated by their newfound smoothness and vibrancy. Determined to offer this experience to players without increasing the dreaded file sizes, I devoted hours to seeking a solution. And the result was a remarkable tool that seamlessly elevated animations to 50-60 fps and slashed the file sizes by a staggering 50%!

I'm not an all-knowing expert, and I invite those more knowledgeable than I am to chime in about potential risks. Yet, I couldn't contain my excitement as I integrated some modified animations into the game. It was a delightful success on my trusty PC.

A Glimpse into the Future

So, what does this mean for the game? All animations in the next update will be running at 60 fps! Of course, I want to ensure a seamless experience for all players, so I'll closely monitor the performance. If everything goes smoothly and players enjoy the enhanced animations, I plan to convert all animations accordingly. The fashion show animations, in particular, look absolutely fantastic!

Wrapping Up

That's a wrap for now, folks! I hope this update has brought as much excitement to you as it has to me. Wishing you all an incredible weekend ahead. Stay tuned for more exciting news in the coming days!

Until the next update, stay curious, stay creative, and keep those sparks of imagination alive.

Warmest regards,

Nemiegs

Pollux

Jan 4, 2018
Weekly update 28/2023

Greetings!
I hope this message finds you well and eager for the latest scoop on my creative journey. As always, I'm thrilled to share the latest updates from my work schedule and offer a glimpse into the exciting developments that lie ahead.

Next week marks a pivotal moment in my creative process as I embark on the phase of rendering images. This means you're in for a treat, as I'll share exclusive previews and Behind-The-Scenes videos with you again.
Now, let's talk about a beautiful synergy that has come to life recently. Last Wednesday wasn't shaded grey on my schedule. I'll be adding the missing dialogue on one of my spare days. The reason behind this deviation is exceptional. I'm incredibly grateful to share that Mr SpaceCakes, one of us in this small community, stepped in to lend a hand. He dedicated his time to transforming some of my animations from 30 fps to 60 fps. Though 60 fps were stunning, they came with a challenge: increased file sizes. Given my continuous struggle with managing overall game size, this posed a dilemma.
But this Wednesday, I revisited the 60 fps animations that SpaceCakes had bestowed me. I couldn't help but be captivated by their newfound smoothness and vibrancy. Determined to offer this experience to players without increasing the dreaded file sizes, I devoted hours to seeking a solution. And the result was a remarkable tool that seamlessly elevated animations to 50-60 fps and slashed the file sizes by a staggering 50%!
I'm not an all-knowing expert, and I invite those more knowledgeable than I am to chime in about potential risks. Yet, I couldn't contain my excitement as I integrated some modified animations into the game. It was a delightful success on my trusty PC.
So, what does this mean for the game? All animations in the next update will be running at 60 fps! Of course, I want to ensure a seamless experience for all players, so I'll closely monitor the performance. If everything goes smoothly and players enjoy the enhanced animations, I plan to convert all animations accordingly. The fashion show animations, in particular, look absolutely fantastic!
Wrapping Up
That's a wrap for now, folks! I hope this update has brought as much excitement to you as it has to me. Wishing you all an incredible weekend ahead. Stay tuned for more exciting news in the coming days!
Until the next update, stay curious, stay creative, and keep those sparks of imagination alive.
Warmest regards,
Nemiegs​

ironymaan

Apr 26, 2021
View attachment 2860584

Greetings!

View attachment 2860591

Wrapping Up

Warmest regards,

Nemiegs

Weekly update 28/2023

Greetings!

Wrapping Up
Warmest regards,
Nemiegs​
CRAZY X WIZARD & Pollux
1692374930617.png

4.20 star(s) 57 Votes