Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

trssfckr

Aug 21, 2022
i finish the game normal and with the cat...
but i never get "good fucking" and the crawling in the night event that after doing some sleeping pills there is notification that can rape when sleeping together at weekend.

Screenshot 2022-08-21 235124.jpg

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
So I download the game, download translation and patch it. All is good until the H scene where the game broke. 1 hour of troubleshooting later, found out another patch alternative.

Download patch, fix it, scene is good now but the character is invisible during the daily life scene, showing only a floating face. Another hour of troubleshooting

Found out the patch has been renewed to the newest release, manage to find the newest version after looking, download and patch it. Now the character is back but the newest version doesn't have a translation yet

Trying to play the 2022.06 version, the patch has been updated hence why it's broken since the patch has become an 2022.08

I am dying inside

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
If anyone has the newest version with translation and uncensored (maybe the cheat mod too but not necessary), It will be greatly appreciated because I lost my sanity trying to troubleshoot for 3 hours and getting basically nowhere.

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
I need some help getting this thing running with the translation. I open the game and nothing is translated in the UI. If I continue nothing is translated in the prologue or game proper either.

I downloaded the game in the OP (2022.06), downloaded the decensor patch for the version (0.3) and extracted to the _data folder, downloaded the manual translation patch and extracted everything in the .zip to the game directory (135 files with 55 overwrites iirc). I try to run and see situation described above.

I also notice a file in the game directory that wasn't there when I first extracted, with a timestamp of my last attempt to run the game. It seems to be a log file of some kind. I'm not super experienced with auto-translations for Unity games, but some terms that stand out to me from the file are "HarmonyLib.HarmonyException", "Compilation Error", and "System.NullReferenceException". So something is going very, very wrong and I'm assuming it's due to some mistake in my setup.

I've attached the .log file as a .txt file. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT: Fixed it, solution below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I need some help getting this thing running with the translation. I open the game and nothing is translated in the UI. If I continue nothing is translated in the prologue or game proper either.

I downloaded the game in the OP (2022.06), downloaded the decensor patch for the version (0.3) and extracted to the _data folder, downloaded the manual translation patch and extracted everything in the .zip to the game directory (135 files with 55 overwrites iirc). I try to run and see situation described above.

I also notice a file in the game directory that wasn't there when I first extracted, with a timestamp of my last attempt to run the game. It seems to be a log file of some kind. I'm not super experienced with auto-translations for Unity games, but some terms that stand out to me from the file are "HarmonyLib.HarmonyException", "Compilation Error", and "System.NullReferenceException". So something is going very, very wrong and I'm assuming it's due to some mistake in my setup.

I've attached the .log file as a .txt file. Any help would be appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check game path. Is any multi-byte characters in game path ? (ex. d:\게임\SaMwMS )
And how about try Uncensor plugins.

reacers

Jul 19, 2018
i finish the game normal and with the cat...
but i never get "good fucking" and the crawling in the night event that after doing some sleeping pills there is notification that can rape when sleeping together at weekend.

View attachment 1997034
I think you have to give her 2x aphrodisiacs on the same day. I think that was what triggered the crawling in the night event

Eidolic

Jun 11, 2019
Check game path. Is any multi-byte characters in game path ? (ex. d:\게임\SaMwMS )
Game path is all letters and an exclamation mark (!). I tried moving it to a new folder with nothing but text and still no dice.

I recently had some problems with HS2 that came down to a bad path and were resolved by moving the game to its own folder directly off the root (i.e., D:/GameFolder/game.exe), so I tried doing that on a hunch and it seems to have worked with this game as well. So, thanks for mentioning the path.

Akai Oni

Jan 28, 2018
I've been trying to get all the patch to work out but it just doesn't seem to work for me. Is it possible for you to upload a patched game or give a step by step walkthrough on how to install the whole mod from downloading which version to the end?

Every time I try to patch the game, something always broke and I'm not tech savvy enough.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I've been trying to get all the patch to work out but it just doesn't seem to work for me. Is it possible for you to upload a patched game or give a step by step walkthrough on how to install the whole mod from downloading which version to the end?

Every time I try to patch the game, something always broke and I'm not tech savvy enough.
Do you have a folder called "ReiPatcher" in your game folder? Which MTL are you using?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes