Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

Anonnt

Nov 14, 2021
brother can you Update data (ver.2022.08.1) *With gallery function this version???
You can just add in the gallery yourself.

Here's the post for the gallery plugin.
Created a plugin which reenables the gallery button on the main menu (the button, not the replay itself).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tested with BepInEx 5.4.19

choodeep

Dec 31, 2019
Here's the latest version (2022-08-01)
Japanese.

You're a legend, thanks. I am genuinely interested in buying it but I can't pay with any of the methods they accept due to simple not having those methods available to me.

Feb 3, 2020
Damm, this game is very brutal! I don't know about the other ends, but normal end at least screwed me 8 - 10 more days when the game is titled: "spending a Month..." I have mixed feelings on the random weekend events, on one hand, as far as I'm aware they are random which is fun and it has impactful benefits, but on the other hand, it can legitimately screw you by reducing your money, or worse stamina. I am honestly tempted to cheat in a time management game for the first time ngl. XD

It kind of sad that the cat decision tends to be more of a liability than a neutral decision (Equal advantages and disadvantages). Not only does it consume more stamina, but as far as I'm aware, it forces you to clean almost everyday if you don't want to get a bad end. [I'm not even surprised if the cleanliness mechanic was created because the dev need a disadvantage for choosing to take care of the cat as...]

Cleanliness is just a challenge and offers no benefits despite it saying that the sister will love you more if you clean more. Maybe if the level of cleanliness contributes to a daily amount of love n/or sexual interest OR at least have the sister help with cleanliness during the weekends since it is partially her responsibility since she she wanted to keep two cats and then push the duty to her parents and her brother.

Sister Seikatsu and its sequel manage to add a net positive and negative for every decision made, including early sexual attempts. (You can rape her, but if you get a high chance of getting caught and a higher chance of going to jail)

Runaway Girl added challenges like a weekly cost to curb quick money gain, while also ensuring that players must aim to complete work successfully most of the time and not slack off every week. They also added a food mechanic which despite costing you unnecessary money, it would give you a % boost that could increase your stamina limit temporarily.

1Room made Yuu more of a co-dependant spouse and she doesn't feel like a liability. Her being there had made working easier and results in more income over time. You can have sex in both in a pure love or in a "more than friends" relationship. My memory is also a bit foggy but Yuu also provide life points which are side energy that opens up other options depending on how much you got.

Ghost marriage cause you to fight an uphill battle, the longer you take, the harder it gets to survive. So you are forced to make strategic decision to gain points quickly. It also doesn't have a X no. of day limit so when you need to make the decision to continue on with the story/die due to not meeting the demand is based on player's skills.

Living with a niece has a unique mechanic where you have two bars (Love and Lust). Some decisions will cause you to increase one bar, while decreasing the other. Cleaniness (Bathing) also impacts the bar as she will dislike you if you continue to not bathe. The game also has new game +.

Last edited:

Anonnt

Nov 14, 2021
how to use?
Download and extract The Butler's translation patch in the main game file, then extract the gallery plugin from Everym in the main file as well

The Butler's post right below, Everym's post is from in my reply from earlier
Manual Translation
Progress Status:
Prologue (Full) / UI
Patch: Includes and
as well as Unity texture replace and cheats.
Currently in Slow-Mo pace so I won't be posting a updated in a while.
IMPORTANT
Virus Flag strikes again.
After some research I found out that the main plugin causing the virus flag is BepInEx Autotranslator 5.1.0.
So for now I'll be uploading the files to mirror sites ZippyShare and GoFile. I also opened an issue on the github page and I'm waiting for a reply from the author.
Plugin downloaded direct from the source.

Patch/ToolDownloadPasswordInstructionsVersion
Translation
imouto​
Extract in main game folder. (Same place game executable is located)
22-06-01​

PS: I'm not a fluent in japanese, most of my translation is done through researching and by using different tools.
So translation won't be 100% accurate, however I double check everything before making a decision.
This is one of the reasons why progress is slow.

Changelog:
If you don't want the translations, skip the translation patch and just find a fresh copy of BepInEx online and it install in the main game file instead

Damm, this game is very brutal! I don't know about the other ends, but normal end at least screwed me 8 - 10 more days when the game is titled: "spending a Month..." I have mixed feelings on the random weekend events, on one hand, as far as I'm aware they are random which is fun and it has impactful benefits, but on the other hand, it can legitimately screw you by reducing your money, or worse stamina. I am honestly tempted to cheat in a time management game for the first time ngl. XD

It kind of sad that the cat decision tends to be more of a liability than a neutral decision (Equal advantages and disadvantages). Not only does it consume more stamina, but as far as I'm aware, it forces you to clean almost everyday if you don't want to get a bad end. [I'm not even surprised if the cleanliness mechanic was created because the dev need a disadvantage for choosing to take care of the cat as...]

Cleanliness is just a challenge and offers no benefits despite it saying that the sister will love you more if you clean more. Maybe if the level of cleanliness contributes to a daily amount of love n/or sexual interest OR at least have the sister help with cleanliness during the weekends since it is partially her responsibility since she she wanted to keep two cats and then push the duty to her parents and her brother.
sinran987654321 you should post your comment in the reviews tab lol, unless this isn't supposed to be a review then mb

Reactions: sinran987654321
Feb 3, 2020
Download and extract The Butler's translation patch in the main game file, then extract the gallery plugin from Everym in the main file as well

If you don't want the translations, skip the translation patch and just find a fresh copy of BepInEx online and it install in the main game file instead

sinran987654321 you should post your comment in the reviews tab lol, unless this isn't supposed to be a review then mb
I haven't gotten all 4 endings (Only normal or cat ending, couldn't tell) yet so I did not want to made a review, especially since I haven't gotten one of the "better" endings, which are the max love or max lust ending yet.

But thanks for your suggestion and concern, maybe if I finished, dropped the game, have no time or have to resort to cheating then I'll post my review.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonnt

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Allright guys, i finished uncensoring the assets. I tried my best following the original artstyle but my skill is still an intermediate level, so any feedbacks are welcome

The tools : Photoshop CS6, Asset Studio, UABE Avalonia, laptop, and a mouse

I'm planning to uncensor other games. I'm gonna appreciate any support that i can get and if you have any suggestion feel free to contact me anytime

EDIT : Updated to ver.0.2 for ver.2022.05. Tested and it works on the current version and translation. I also improved the texture on Sleeping-sex (click on the preview-update)

EDIT.2 : Added uncensored patch for ver.2022.06. Apply based on your version of the game.

Link : Mega.nz
v.0.2 (ver.2022.05)
v.0.3 (ver.2022.06)
ver.2202.08 is out. HELP!

kikuri

Nov 24, 2018
Reactions: kaitong01

MrHelper

Apr 1, 2021
You're a legend, thanks. I am genuinely interested in buying it but I can't pay with any of the methods they accept due to simple not having those methods available to me.
U good, I'm also planning to support the dev till the final release, and will be sharing it here if I have the slot to do so.

Reactions: Anonnt

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
gonna work on it, what's new on the latest update?
Thanks.
Just added change bubble type on paizuri scene.
Added CD images(can select CD) on sleep rape scene.

8月のアップデートを公開します。
今月のトピックスは、先月実装したパイズリシーンへ追加アニメを実装したことと、既存えっちアニメの一部へ改良を行ったことが主な内容となります。
We will publish the August update. This month's topics are mainly about adding additional animation to the paizuri scene that was implemented last month and improving some of the existing erotic animations.

Reactions: Kewatsu

jyj2493

Aug 4, 2020
I don't see Gally I used the save file, but on the game screen, it's not a gallery, but the first start and save, and then go out Who knows?

deathgod987

Jun 27, 2018

can't use ......

zerox604

May 20, 2019
Well first i thought maybe the bepinex was causing the blue screen crash but apparently its not that but this game itself, I don't suppose anyone here has any idea as to why this happens?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes