Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2023.11] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

misterav8r

Apr 24, 2022
and here i thought having a cat in your house in the game will have more challenge with a good ending turns out, the cat is the real bad ending xD

that pregnancy i wanna see more if the dev can update his game with pregnancy.
I've gotten three ends both with the cat and without it. Normal, Good end, and Lewd end.
Saying yes to the cat does not lock you into anything, except having to clean up after the damn cat every day.
Kind of like actually having a damn cat.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I've gotten three ends both with the cat and without it. Normal, Good end, and Lewd end.
Saying yes to the cat does not lock you into anything, except having to clean up after the damn cat every day.
Kind of like actually having a damn cat.
huh ok... thanks well looks like i have to resume my save point and finish the game.

BakuraiZero

Mar 11, 2021
It's BepinEx. It just requires a version of the translation/Bepinex plugin supporting the Unity version. As always.
And of course, you do need BepinEx installed in the game as well. The translation file is not enough.

EDIT: I have committed a translation package. It is tested and working with v2022-05.
i have updated the file with the translations to make more sense. just replacew it with the file i uploaded :D

Anonnt

Nov 14, 2021
my game only starts in japanese, how can i change language to english?
You can only rely on MTL for now.

There's also some manual translations done by The Butler but I don't think it covers everything yet.
Manual Translation
Progress Status:
Prologue (Full) / UI
Patch: Includes and
as well as Unity texture replace and cheats.
Currently in Slow-Mo pace so I won't be posting a updated in a while.
IMPORTANT
Virus Flag strikes again.
After some research I found out that the main plugin causing the virus flag is BepInEx Autotranslator 5.1.0.
So for now I'll be uploading the files to mirror sites ZippyShare and GoFile. I also opened an issue on the github page and I'm waiting for a reply from the author.
Plugin downloaded direct from the source.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patch/ToolDownloadPasswordInstructionsVersion
Translation
imouto​
Extract in main game folder. (Same place game executable is located)
22-06-01​

PS: I'm not a fluent in japanese, most of my translation is done through researching and by using different tools.
So translation won't be 100% accurate, however I double check everything before making a decision.
This is one of the reasons why progress is slow.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Endkon

Aug 1, 2022
I don't understand why aren't a pregnancy ending, have rubber that reduce the possibility of pregnancy.

Garbuski

Feb 27, 2021
In the gallery its possible to switch the missionary scene to be on the bed/futon, is it possible to achieve this in the main game as well?

choodeep

Dec 31, 2019
I'd like to buy the game off CIEN but I don't have any of the proper payment methods. lol. If only they accepted Paypal or Discover card. Does anyone have ver.2022.08 ?

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes