1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95.jpg

Overview:
Spicier than sugar is a kinetic visual novel that tells the story of Derek, Tiffany and some other character involved in the birth, growth and bloom of their love and sexual relationship. The developers states that they will put all their efforts into quality, both graphic and narrative. The use of the simple, straightforward structure of the kinetic novel will thus allow for maximum depth in the story, dialogues, and character personality development. Really hope you'll like it!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-15
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Pervy Bunny Games - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.327
Language: English
Other Games: High School Master - Her Gentle Hands on You
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thank you FranzDerek for sharing the link!

scena_01_01.jpg scena_02_28.jpg scena_03_27.jpg scena_03_56.jpg scena_03_61.jpg scena_03_69.jpg scena_05_27.jpg scena_04_01.jpg scena_04_12.jpg scena_05_47.jpg scena_05_69.jpg scena_05_86.jpg scena_05_103.jpg scena_05_119.jpg scena_05_134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
As far as i understood it's a voyeur scene between 2 NPCs, i'am pretty sure that in the 13th screenshot it's the main LI masturbating watching/hearing them in the bathroom, if it's the main LI masturbating to them it could damage her character depending on how it's written, but it's not NTR, more like wasted renders and too much info. Feel free to correct me if you play it.

I'am still not sure about the "some other character " in the description of the game, gotta love vague descriptions.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
I just have a quick quest. Why is the initial release v0.141? This makes my brain hurt. :rolleyes:

v0.141
First release.

The game looks good. Good luck with the game!!!

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Liked the game and renders of what I've seen so far.. but not a big fan of the yellow script.. the slow scroll of the script.. and the size of the same. It was a little big to me. Not saying this a a shot at the Dev.. but just an observation. The writing itself was pretty decent and all in all I was impressed with this demo/first edition. Bookmarked!

Reactions: FranzDerek

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
I wonder if the author knows sugar isn't a spice? Sugar is a lot of things sweetener, preservative, fuel, but a spice isn't one of them. If they said, "Sweeter than sugar" that would make sense. You can also say something like "hotter than a jalapeno". Spice would be involving spices or spice blends such as curry. "Spicier than curry", would make sense.

Saying, "spicier than sugar", doesn't give me much faith in that quality statement. Not in the least bit.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I wonder if the author knows sugar isn't a spice? Sugar is a lot of things sweetener, preservative, fuel, but a spice isn't one of them. If they said, "Sweeter than sugar" that would make sense. You can also say something like "hotter than a jalapeno". Spice would be involving spices or spice blends such as curry. "Spicier than curry", would make sense.

Saying, "spicier than sugar", doesn't give me much faith in that quality statement. Not in the least bit.
Ummm... "Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of.." Guess you never heard that saying before, eh?

Full version below of this very old nursery rhyme:

What are little boys made of?
Snips, snails
And puppy-dogs' tails
That's what little boys are made of

What are little girls made of?
Sugar and spice
And everything nice [or "all things nice"]
That's what little girls are made of

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Ummm... "Sugar and spice and everything nice, that's what little girls are made of.." Guess you never heard that saying before, eh?

Snips, snails
And puppy-dogs' tails

Sugar and spice

Uh huh. Which has sweet fuck all to do with the fact sugar isn't spicy. And a nursery rhyme is fuck all of a refutation. Almost as if saying something has sugar and spice in it has sweet fuck all to do with if something is spicier than something that isn't spice at all.

An ingredient list isn't a comparison.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020

Snips, snails
And puppy-dogs' tails

Sugar and spice
I've heard of it. It says "Sugar and Spice"! It doesn't say sugar is spice.
You really thought this was a supportive argument? Guess you did or you wouldn't have posted it.

Cinnamon and Sugar such as that used in cinnamon buns. Cinnamon is a spice! Sugar is a sweetener.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
As far as i understood it's a voyeur scene between 2 NPCs, i'am pretty sure that in the 13th screenshot it's the main LI masturbating watching/hearing them in the bathroom, if it's the main LI masturbating to them it could damage her character depending on how it's written, but it's not NTR, more like wasted renders and too much info. Feel free to correct me if you play it.

I'am still not sure about the "some other character " in the description of the game, gotta love vague descriptions.
Odd...I just played the 1.41 content, and there wasn't any content after MC's discussion with the female owner of the deconstructed candy shop. (It stops where MC was looking at her butt as she was leaving the shop, then a message on the screen saying...Dev: the game is in development and it stops here. There wasn't any other content where the images showed a black guy getting a BJ, while MC's Li was watching them rubbing one out.

Well I'm really not a fan of the limited feature game engine that is used, as there is no settings to allow a user to enable full screen mode, change font type, or increase the text speed on the screen, and NO roll back function....to name a few issues. It's not Renpy, and this is a huge setback for me because of that.

But good luck with this project Dev.

Last edited:
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes