1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
SpicierThanSugar-0.244
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Check the post above yours. Or op :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: "CJ"

Blackcros5

Mar 3, 2020
What do i need to do to play saved games from the previous version! .241 didn't load .203. .251 doesn't load .241...

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Does this story contain a white women giving a black man a blowjob, and is the women a LI of the MC - and later walks out of the shop together
Does this story contain NTR in any form
These are simple questions that the readers should be told up front

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
What do i need to do to play saved games from the previous version! .241 didn't load .203. .251 doesn't load .241...
it does not appear you can. the way this dev has it set up or the programs he uses will not allow for save carry over.... i tried moving the SAV files from 241 to 251 and it gives an error... as of right now i guess you have to start over each time

Blackcros5

Mar 3, 2020
it does not appear you can. the way this dev has it set up or the programs he uses will not allow for save carry over.... i tried moving the SAV files from 241 to 251 and it gives an error... as of right now i guess you have to start over each time
Thx TMoney. I tried all that too but just couldn't figure it.

Guess I'll wait. I'm enjoying the game but restarting every time is painful (at least the story/VN is still fairly short).

And all those NTR/Interracial, the MCs do NOT! The interracial is a very brief voyeur moment to heighten sexual tension, or appeal with some nudity early.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does this story contain a white women giving a black man a blowjob, and is the women a LI of the MC - and later walks out of the shop together
Does this story contain NTR in any form
These are simple questions that the readers should be told up front
No, the woman giving the blowjob is just a random scene.

She is the girlfriend of the black guy and only appears in that one scene. You don't even get to talk to them. You see them in the toilets and they finish the deed, get up and leave never to be seen again. It's just there to add an early sex scene.

The LI for the MC is the girl with the glasses that owns the building.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
No, the woman giving the blowjob is just a random scene.

She is the girlfriend of the black guy and only appears in that one scene. You don't even get to talk to them. You see them in the toilets and they finish the deed, get up and leave never to be seen again. It's just there to add an early sex scene.

The LI for the MC is the girl with the glasses that owns the building.
Thank you for the response - I appreciate it and like the answer as well

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Seems like you should have a few more tags - urination when I have no idea why you would show Tiffany going to the bathroom
its a fetish alot of people don't want to see
Why can't you Dev's make all fetishes optional / avoidable

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I'm just here to join the club of folk who have said -
"Spicier than sugar"?! The heck happened to the dev's tastebuds?! Covid? Sweeter than Sugar make A LOT of sense. Spicier than sugar does not and could even imply the bar is lower than the bare minimum

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
4 pages of comments debating the spiciness of sugar and not a word about whether the game is good or not
mhm, and NOT ONE review.

That said, this is from the dev of high school master, which is one of the worst written games I've played on this site, with some of the most disturbing looking faces. I have a feeling that most people here are sorta in on the joke.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes