1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If the MC is the guy featured in the banner, why is there a preview pic of one chick devouring a BBC but no tag warning about that?
You don't get to touch her.

You basically see them at it and thats it. She isn't a love interest, she isn't even a side character she's just there for that one scene and it's just to add some sex early on.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Sugar isn't spicy, at all. However will give it a go, good luck in your dev adventure! If you abandon it the goblins will get ya.

TF9

Jun 3, 2018
I think you've figured out where the misunderstanding is. I was in the WTF camp when I read the title, but i think that explains where the Dev has got the name from. Not saying its a good name, but after reading their patreon I don't think english is their first language so put that filter on it then its more understandable.

I now take it to mean - Girls are made of sugar and spice but this girl has more spice than sugar. i.e. More kink, less girl next door.
Spice up your life...

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
If you knew that.... then why were you not nice enough to share it two months ago??
I was waiting for you to share the most recent version!:p

If you are a patron.... then why were you not nice enough to share it in the past??:unsure:

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
OK, I deleted the post, since I noticed I was necroposting to a guy who posted back in January, but I see you people still don't get it, so fuck this, I'll write this God damn essay again.

Allow me to introduce you to this thing, called "Oxymoron"

Stemming from Greek Oksys (sharp) and Moros (dull), it's a stylistic phrase, where you join together two contradictory expressions, e.g. "dark flame", "glorious humiliation" or "speedy as a snail".

It can be used for many reasons, but mostly it is a way to bring attention to the thing being described, as well as to emphasize its unnatural or conflicting traits.

In this instance, "spicy" has nothing to do with "spice", but rather with the adjective, meaning "hot", "irritating to the mouth and throat", but also more modern, slang meaning of "kinky", "sexual in a creative way, that is often not commonly accepted within society". It is contrasted with "sugar", which is sweet, but also used to designate a very vanilla-like, wholesome relationship, where two people are madly in love with each other, to the point of idealizing their partner.

The author is most likely making a play on words here, trying to at the same time emphasize both the romantic and sexual nature of the relationship between the two main characters. "These two will be madly in love with each other, but will also have quite a bit of sexual fun, spicing up their relationship".

Everyone knows sugar isn't spicy. That's the whole point.

Last edited:

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hey Guys, new release here:
Have a nice day all of you!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: "CJ"
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes