1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Quetzzz

Sep 29, 2023
Just skimmed your review, sorry that you paid money for this.
Luckily Steam Support agreed, and I got it back.
I've played a lot of AVNs, many mediocre ones, but usually I find some redeeming quality. This is the first AVN I've refunded.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release here:https:
CLog: new scenes added with new chapter for the kinetic story.
have a nice day all of you.

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
New release here:
CLog: new scenes added with new chapter for the kinetic story.
have a nice day all of you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Was going to say, pretty much everything is spicier than sugar, it's not spicey at all. Then I saw it was a Pervy Bunny game, which is an alias for Drunk Robot. Who is one of the kings of crap games. Mystery solved. :poop:
Only a matter of time until this alias gets all their stuff banned from Steam as well, but I'm pretty sure they have more.

ExhibitGames

Nov 10, 2020
Anyone else notice the lead male characters name switches between Desmond and Derrick a dozen times throughout the dialogue? Seems like a kinda basic thing dev should have caught during quality control. Also really surprised at the number of updates that have dropped in relationship to the games length to this point.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i got a question .. how is sugar spicy ... i mean i have never had spicy sugar ... is it any good ? :unsure:

usmcfly

Jun 19, 2020
In terms of the story, it honestly feels like a badly written romance novel. I don't mind the dialogue so much, but the internal thoughts are generally unnecessary. There's a lot to say with just an simple expression or a glance. But then again, that's a complaint I'll have too, because it's feels so... clunky? One of the first scenes is of the guy walking in and looking side to side, and I'm sitting there going, this feels soooo slow! That feeling never really went away either, as so often it felt like I had to click a hundred times just to get through a simple scene. Why is it not a simple one click and you advance the novel? Also, is there not a way to just pan a view instead of having to click ten different times to see someone's body?

That being said, I do rather like the renders. The main LI's hair isn't quite to my taste, but otherwise very cute! I enjoy the chemistry between them, and despite the weird overall aloofness, I think the storyline has potential to be quite charming.

That said, I didn't understand some of the story choices, and I'm not happy about the inability to skip certain parts, mainly the urination. That's a big turnoff for me, and not being able to skip through that and being forced to watch the entirety of it was displeasing. I also didn't understand the interracial scene that had nothing to do with the MC or LI. It didn't feel like it built tension or anything, just like it was a gratuitous addition that didn't actually contribute anything to the story. (Also, Glom!!! ?Huh? What? LOL) Bit odd to see her rubbing through jeans when she's in a semi private stall and just just reach inside and touch herself properly. Why were they holding hands walking through the place when she stopped by the shop to view the construction after his people went home? Feels a bit romantic even though there's no reason for that yet. Then suddenly they're kissing and then a sudden transition to sitting down on the floor instead of an upraised surface? Now we have a conversation where he talks about her need to have control of a situation and how he is so attracted to her but can't be in a relationship with someone? Why? He kissed her after they confessed attraction, and now he's going deep and presumptive. Didn't understand the very last line, he invites her to his place, she accepts and says she'll follow him, and then she sees the hurt on his face? ABOUT WHAT? She's going over to his place presumably for sex and a good time, and he's hurt? Things just don't make sense sometimes, again, badly written romance novel.

The yellow text is kind of off-putting, I would like the option to have different fonts, would just be easier to read. Also strange no to be able to go back and view a prior scene or pic. This is especially noticeable when I'm just trying to click to get through a scene because I can't tell how many clicks it takes to move past one, and then I click one too many times and miss what looks to be a good pic. Also, Derek or Desmond? Let's get some continuity checking done here.

Overall, I'll say two and a half stars thus far. I like the way it looks, and I want to like the characters. The descriptions and internal thoughts get in the way, and the clunky story advancement and disjointed story choices keep me from putting this on the list to watch out for. I kinda hope I'll run into it again in a much better polished form.

Reactions: Quetzzz

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
i think you are being unfair the characters are great the ideas are fun and the overall the overall games is really great
i think you should just enjoy it
i like the game novel thank you

Reactions: FranzDerek

FranzDerek

Jun 16, 2020
Hi guys, new release here:
Clog: New scenes added (kinetik novel)
They moved on SubscribeStar here:
(Can someone update the thread?)
Have a nice day all of you!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SpicierThanSugar-0.327
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes