VN Unity Abandoned Star Maidens [Ch. 2 v0.2] [Banana Juice]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
I don't want to be too much of a doomer, but this looks really bad. This thread is dead, discord channel is dead, and their patreon page... you guessed it... dead... no updates since august. Either something bad happened (did they get mixed in some anti-government protest and arrested?), or the guys lost will to work on the game. Maybe not enough money for too much work? They seemed really passionate about it.

Maybe they didn't have enough funding to be able to do it. I know they made some mistakes in the first build, like far too long basketball minigame, and sex scenes not involving the MC, which got some people to skip the game, but they fixed it all... maybe the first impression wasn't good enough to warrant a big enough audience.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The patreon page is still up and the dev was last active on here on the 10th of this month, so who knows what's going on maybe hit a delay or something.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Aug 29 at 1:55am
Chapter 2. version 0.2

Hello, everyone!
It was definitely one of the most difficult moments in the development of the project, but we managed to overcome all the problems.

Devs got lots of problems and a host of supporters certainly ain't one ;)!

• Haha
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
It's sad... the guys were really trying in the initial release, but perhaps it wasn't as successful as they hoped and probably too much work for too few bucks... I also thought it would get more support than it did. I don't know what they did wrong... maybe the sex scene not involving the MC? The basketball game?
They listened to feedback back then and fixed a lot of things, the models and renders were amazing and I would like to see something (preferably sexual) with the characters in this game, and maybe if they did a good update now, it would get them more support, but I don't really know... the market is oversaturated anyway

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes